Diverge Networks
konstans's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: konstans's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=1802)

konstans's Staff Application - konstans - 07-07-2021

In-Game Name(s): Tariq Murano || Mark Johnson || Paul Johnson
Steam Name: konstans_
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199111340274/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575537273
Discord Username: konstans#3576
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 18 Hours.
Time Zone: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-5 Hours A Day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have read and understood them.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes I understand.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, but I have heard that they are not that complicated, I have a lot of experience into commands in general in the past (Normal ULX Commands And Such). I also consider myself a fast learner, so I dont think this would be a problem into my work as staff.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes I do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Some of you might know that in the past I have made another application, it has been a while since then and I feel like I should still be given a chance into the staff team. My goal into this is just helping diverge get rid of minges, work side by side with the rest of the staff team and maybe even be a gamemaster so I can do events and make diverge more enjoyable for its players. Another important thing to add to this would be the fact that diverge is a very big community and sometimes does not have enough staff to back it up, that also includes my timezone most of the time, so I feel like as I can be a very active player I would be able to help with that problem. *
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: Firstly, I feel like I have a lot of experience into staffing and in gmod in general, which I think is a very good thing for a member of the staff team. I also wanna add that I think I have shown my loyalty to you by playing on diverge for a while and meeting a lot of people throughout the community. Furthermore, I can be a very active player of the server, and as I said before, when I play on my timezone, it is kinda lacking staff so I think I would be able to help with that a lot. Moreover, I can achieve quality work from my ability to use teamwork and knowledge with the rest of the staff team. And last but not least, I am a very kind and respectful guy, something which I feel is essential to be a part of the staff team of the server. *
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes indeed I have been staff on a DarkRP server before, which went very good. I almost got myself into rank Admin+ but I resigned after I left the community. That server had no future, the owner was never updating it so I decided to leave the community for good. Now for how long I stayed as staff there, quite a while, I could say it was about 2-3 months (It has been a while).
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No I have never been banned on diverge, and I believe that I will never be banned.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I have been playing the server for months now, most people might know my police character or know me as konstans in general. But for my criminal life, I keep my name low so I cant really know if a lot of people recognise it. Also for what other people think of me, I dont know, no one in the community ever told me that he/she dislikes me so they might be thinking I am just a normal guy or think of me as a friendly and kind individual. But the real point is that I have met a lot of people that I talk to very often in diverge. *
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: ChrisGM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If there are no other staff online, or if they are all busy, I would go on duty immediately and deal with the RDM, no matter how important the RP situation is to me.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would contact UA with maybe some kind of proof of the staff member's actions. The proof could even be a video or screenshots of him doing what he/she did wrong. After that I would just let UA deal with him/her.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would deal with it no matter what. I would also not be bias and make sure that everyone gets the punishment that he/she deserves.

RE: konstans's Staff Application - ChrisGM - 07-07-2021

Huge +1
Personally I know you a lot! So I wanna say a few things, last time you made an application I think that the main reason it got declined was because it was not that good in terms of grammar and in general it was lacking, but now I can see that changed. Your application is amazing, as I said before I have way more experience with you than I need to properly comment on your application. I think you are an amazing fit for the staff team, you have been playing diverge for a while and if you combine all your previous knowledge into gmod with the experience you have into staff and into diverge you would make a great member of the staff team. Good luck and I hope I see you on board.

konstans's Staff Application - Pendred - 07-12-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.