Diverge Networks
Faction application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Faction application (/showthread.php?tid=1830)

Pages: 1 2

Faction application - wakiestfall801 - 07-12-2021

Name of Faction:VMC Veterans Motorcycle Club

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 6 so far, more on the way

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): motorcycle/militaristic 

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc):mixed with many irish

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210):Todd#5997

Your SteamID:Wakiestfall801

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one):dm me if you want it bc it can't be public

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

The vmc or veteran motorcycle club is a club of Vietnam vets mostly white american Irish and Swedish men

Eventually Saul greene and Jimmy greene made their own club for likeminded veteran's like them and decided to start selling weapons to criminals, cartels, and private buyers this continued until they eventually took on a military like organization instead of a traditional biker club. Saul and Jimmy were brothers and were always together and loyal people they moved to NYC and started the club for veterans and those affected by the war many other mc have been enemies with them and they are aware and intrigued by the hells angels being in the same territory they hope to be allies
And have a bright future

They are constantly on the look out for  loyal members and are constantly fearing their enemies and those who will stand in there way

The vmc are a slightly racist group and have a natural fued with 4kt and The nation of Islam however they do not have a full rule as far as race goes however some members have been know to have there own rules

President- The leader and President of the MC his job is it protect and help all of the associates and members of the MC there can be one pres at a time

VP-The presidents right hand man and the one who's in charge when he's gone respect him and listen to him

SGT At Arms- The underbosses of The Mc trusted members who have Proven their loyalty and usefulness to the club

Road captain-A captain of a squad of an MC caps will lead their own squads and make sure everyone pays kickup and stays in line

Patched member- A loyal member who has earned their patch and has show that they will always be with the club

[Ooc] our main goal with the faction is to have a rp focused experience ive lead factions before and been a part of multiple we seek to add variety to the factions in diverge as most of them are family's or street gangs and we expect to either be allies or enemies with hells angels mc
We want an opportunity to add diversity and hopefully some fun to the gangs in the server

We have members who have lead multiple factions and lots of veteran players on the server and we hope to have a good experience and hopefully a nice rp experience

RE: Faction application - Sp3ctre - 07-12-2021

At my current position as a high ranking member of the Flanagan Crime Family, I Assume I would know if the Flanagan Crime Family had Split, and no such thing has happened or will happen anytime in the near future, Which makes your factions backstory sound slanderous and yourselves sound like liars.

I also believe that another Motorcycle Club would bring an interesting level of Rivalry and Rp between itself and organizations like the Hells Angels,
However I do not believe this is the way it needs to be gone about, I Do not see enough potential in this specific faction from what I have just read through this application, 
We need a group with more of a true and well-founded backstory, and with more experienced Faction Leadership, and a much more planned out and a solid plan of 
action.

RE: Faction application - Hue - 07-12-2021

-1 Piss poor effort, at least spell Flanagan correctly if you're gonna lie about being ex members.

RE: Faction application - Red - 07-12-2021

So, look at it how you want as I am a high ranking flanagan so it might look biased but mate.
Piss poor effort and I know you lad, good money maker but couldnt run a faction at all, I dont see this faction being a success at all and can see it being inactive and a waste of property. at least put some effort in mate

Also lmao our factions not split up, like 3 guys left so not a massive deal

RE: Faction application - ComradeBoekhom - 07-12-2021

Thats crazy. I would've known if the flanagans split up? Terrible backstory your effort is in the dirt

Also spell Flanagans correctly

RE: Faction application - Daniellll - 07-12-2021

-1 I dont see any potential with the faction

RE: Faction application - wakiestfall801 - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 05:54 PM)Daniellll Wrote: -1 I dont see any potential with the faction
The main goal is to make a new type of faction that isn't a mafia and maybe have a cool rp experience with hells angels

RE: Faction application - Michael Flanagan - 07-12-2021

+1

I need this accepted as well, i need to war with it.

RE: Faction application - Red - 07-12-2021

So I see you took the flanagan bit out of your application lol

RE: Faction application - Wish - 07-12-2021

Had a wack backstory and then changed it when called out? I think not think of something original! -1