Diverge Networks
Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application (/showthread.php?tid=1880)

Pages: 1 2

Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - donpete - 07-17-2021

Name of Faction: Nine Trey Bloods 

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 14 with a lot more on the way 

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Organized Street Gang

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): African American

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): donpete#7452

Your SteamID:Steam ID: 76561199190393113

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): https://discord.gg/C85hwBKA

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): 

Bloods Origin story:The Bloods gang was formed with the idea of combating at the rampant, savage and wild crips, they were formed in the 1960s mainly by the Piru’s and other well known African American street gangs with the main goal being to silence the fury of the crips, All 13 of these notorious African American gangs from LA United together one flag , one name , bloods, Also to provide protection for non from members. Now all of gangs were in one set each meaning 13 gangs , 13 sets and this is where the Nine Trey Bloods come in , as one of the 13 sets but we’re formed in the east coast , New York City . Now the bloods as a whole are notorious for the wholesale distribution of Marijuana, Cocaine , Crack cocaine , Heroin , PCP and pcp, the women of the bloods would be used to hold guns , drugs ,money , etc. Also known for being ruthlessly violent against crips to assert power and dominion over the force which caused their brothers and sisters tremendous amounts of pain and suffering.

United Bloods Nation (UBN): the United bloods nation was founded by the incarcerated gang leader Omar “ O.G. Mack” Portee and fellow incarcerated mate Leonardo “ Dead Eye” Mckenzie formed alliance with the 13 sets to protect from rival Latin gangs and cartel which had taken a tremendous surge in power which was used against the young black community of the east and the west coast. Becoming the most dominant gang on the east coast , they out numbered their rival crips 3 to 1 which was the main purpose of its founding, to protect young black people as well as to spend their time in the more lucrative businesses. Now bloods are know. For their flashy chains and jewelry, as well flashy cars and clothes, they enjoyed living lavishly , a life they could’ve never had in the slums of New York and LA where they would kill themselves all day just to make $20 . So naturally it attracted many young black men aging from 13- 25 , and leadership roles in the age 30-50 .

Nine Trey Bloods: The gang was established in Harlem, started off selling cocain, narcotics, heroin , pcp , and marijuana all throughout Harlem and distributed it throughout the whole New York City . They based their operations in uninhabited building aka “trap houses” which gave opportunity to the homeless, prostitutes, and children to be used for selling and distributing drugs all over. Some may say it disadvantaged them others may say it gave bread to those who had none, but at the end the homeless were given homes, the prostitues more business as well as a side business of selling drugs, and children a lot of flashy jewelry, houses , cars and food for their families , so some would call it a fair trade for a “easy” life . The gang was also known to be engaged in prostituting , racketeering , sex trafficking of women , and for producing counterfeit crash, which was used for wholesale drug purchase. Also know for distributing ecstasy  , painkillers, and magic mushrooms grown in the mass as it was easy to grow and cultivate, also known for kidnapping, and murder . Few armed robberies as it was not their way of doing things. Focused more on making money when not shooting and killing members of the crips.

My cut of say for the faction as a whole: Now knowing all of this I feel like this would be a first real seriousrp Black Street gang , instead of a bunch of minges going around yelling and cursing at everyone and robbing every white person rdming people for ”role play” those who do know me know that I’m HEAVY on roleplay and I want to turn this into a long lasting faction that’ll appeal more to new players too. Not every new player wants to join the current mafias that are available you have some that want to act like a real street hood gangster but don’t know how to go about it without being a public nuisance and a minge, that’s what my faction is for , for those who are looking for a serious blood street gang roleplay , built around brotherhood, bonds , respect , trust , ruthlessness , but most importantly helping others in need and giving back to the community, and helping out other fellow young black men and to never leave another hanging , more like a family than a street gang . So of course learning from previous Black factions from their errors and failures I aim to be nothing like them, more like a bunch of cool funny black guys rather than those savegea who always cause trouble and make a ruckus everywhere they go. I really plan on emphasizing on making it a laid back faction with chill , we’ll rounded and men with respect towards not only eachother but most importantly to other’s. Maybe this could be the stepping stone for the black community in diverge as an example as for what other black factions should aim for instead of just minge factions . Again not just some street gang, it’s purpose is a family of brotherhood and serious street rp and building more on the black community as a whole.

• [Image: agree.png]

RE: Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - Chicks - 07-18-2021

This would be good considering we need more street gangs instead of everything being organized, as long as its not mingy i would like to see this on the server to help the NYC imergion +1

RE: Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - Sydney - 07-18-2021

Question: did you just copy and paste this from the wiki? Lmfao

RE: Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - Shmurda - 07-18-2021

Huge -1

Not only do we not need anymore street gangs, this is just copy and pasted from Wikipedia.

RE: Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - Swigs - 07-18-2021

-1, you could atleast attempt to put some effort in lmaooo

RE: Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - donpete - 07-18-2021

(07-18-2021, 12:20 AM)Sydney Wrote: Question: did you just copy and paste this from the wiki? Lmfao
I got it from the real nine trey bloods yea, but I tend to incorporate everything said and written to the bone and it’s a really good story I was captivated by it and the man who founded the nine trey bloods actually cheated the system and got himself out at 1 year when he could d served 50 but was sentenced to 2 - 6 years and his boy out of jail when he was sentenced to 22 and a half years

(07-18-2021, 12:22 AM)Shmurda Wrote: Huge -1

Not only do we not need anymore street gangs, this is just copy and pasted from Wikipedia.
Yep I realized that check it out now I fixed it up sorry about that but thanks for the feedback

(07-18-2021, 12:24 AM)Swigs Wrote: -1, you could atleast attempt to put some effort in lmaooo
I fixed it up thanks for the feedback sorry about that lol looking back it was super rushed and half assed , if you could take a look now and let me know your honest thoughts and opinions.

(07-18-2021, 12:20 AM)Sydney Wrote: Question: did you just copy and paste this from the wiki? Lmfao
Check it out now I fixed it up sorry about that lol was super rushed but I took my time with this one, let me know your honest thoughts and opinions

RE: Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - TeKz - 07-18-2021

+1 It would be great to have more official street gangs in the server instead of families and other things like them.

RE: Nine Trey Bloods Faction Application - Rae2quick - 07-18-2021

-1 Donpete is not ready to be a faction leader

(07-18-2021, 04:00 AM)TeKz Wrote: +1 It would be great to have more official street gangs in the server instead of families and other things like them.
Thanks bro I appreciate the support