Diverge Networks
Rick Bald - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Rick Bald (/showthread.php?tid=1927)

Rick Bald - Baldrick - 07-25-2021

Name of Character: Rick Bald

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221119699

Date of PK: 25/07/2021

Reason for PK: Shooting the Cops

Why should you be unPK'd?: To start this off, this character was in the elections and I had not done anything when I logged on today that could get me arrested at all, so Im wandering around City Hall, and about 1-6 Cops pull up on me and start screaming for me to stop moving and surrender, I had no fucking clue why they were arresting me, I thought maybe it could be a warrant but still I did think that It was because of some bias in this election that somebody had pushed for a reason to detain me and knew that I would try to retaliate, now What I want to know is why the Cops were trying to arrest/detain Rick Bald, in the first place they need a reason to arrest/detain and can not do it without a reason, so I started running from them, now I was in the hospital, and they all had guns out and did not try to order me to stop or anything, Im going up the elevator with my gun in my hand when I just hear a random shotgun shot, hearing this I see an NYPD Officer, and pull out my pistol since he tried to shoot me, in return I shoot him 2 times staff can check logs to see how many times I shot him, I then see 1 more officer come up from the Elevator and shoot me aswell, so thats 2 officer opening fire on somebody with a pistol shooting a cop, I then went down and got finished off, also at the PK sit the person wanting the PK to be done did not have any video evidence and the Admin taking the PK went off other staffs opinion and Logs, and I belive this should not happen because being bias is always a thing. Overall, They had no reason to arrest/detain me and if they did they have still not told me, they tried opening fire but missed a shot which resulted in me shooting back, 

In the sit they said that since I shot the cop in logs it was a PK,
They had no video evidence to get the context of the situation and just went fully off logs and other admins opinions, I feel as they don't have valid context and evidence of what happened in the situation that I should be UnPk'ed, I also wish to find out why they were trying to arrest/detain me in the first place.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

Neither side had photo/video evidence, the only thing they went off was logs of me shooting the officer, and other admins opinions.

RE: Rick Bald - Sydney - 07-25-2021

Hello! I was the person that accepted the PK--I also had assistance from Rem and Zoomer on this. 

So you said 1-6 cops...how can you not remember how many cops pulled up on you? 1 and 6 are very different numbers. 

You also kept changing your story in the sit. At first you said you had your gun out on the elevator, but if this was at City Hall, there is no elevator? You also said that you were fleeing from the cops before they shot you, which would be breaking FearRP. You also admitted to shooting first--and I have several witnesses saying that you did say that you shot first. You also said that you already had your gun out when the shooting occurred, so wouldn't that be a valid reason for the police to arrest you?

It also does not matter why you were being arrested. You say that you were being arrested for no reason, but the NYPD do not have to clarify why you are being arrested in the first place. You should know this; it is a common procedure. Your whole argument in your appeal is you saying that you don't know why you were arrested, but that does not matter.

You started a shootout with the cops first. When you start a shootout, you are automatically PK active during that initial shootout. You also admitted several times that you shot them first. While I normally would not solely go off of logs, this situation is different because your story keeps changing. In the end, you admitted to shooting first and I have many other admins to claim this as well (Draggy, Rem, and Zoomer were all there). 

Here is the log of you shooting first: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852049478823313418/868707069438607411/unknown.png

RE: Rick Bald - Baldrick - 07-25-2021

(07-25-2021, 04:45 AM)Sydney Wrote: Hello! I was the person that accepted the PK--I also had assistance from Rem and Zoomer on this. 

So you said 1-6 cops...how can you not remember how many cops pulled up on you? 1 and 6 are very different numbers. 

You also kept changing your story in the sit. At first you said you had your gun out on the elevator, but if this was at City Hall, there is no elevator? You also said that you were fleeing from the cops before they shot you, which would be breaking FearRP. You also admitted to shooting first--and I have several witnesses saying that you did say that you shot first. You also said that you already had your gun out when the shooting occurred, so wouldn't that be a valid reason for the police to arrest you?

It also does not matter why you were being arrested. You say that you were being arrested for no reason, but the NYPD do not have to clarify why you are being arrested in the first place. You should know this; it is a common procedure. Your whole argument in your appeal is you saying that you don't know why you were arrested, but that does not matter.

You started a shootout with the cops first. When you start a shootout, you are automatically PK active during that initial shootout. You also admitted several times that you shot them first. While I normally would not solely go off of logs, this situation is different because your story keeps changing. In the end, you admitted to shooting first and I have many other admins to claim this as well (Draggy, Rem, and Zoomer were all there). 

Here is the log of you shooting first: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852049478823313418/868707069438607411/unknown.png
My argument is that there was no video evidence but since I am clearly out numbered in this I don't think I can get UnPk'ed so im closing the pk appeal

Rick Bald - Rem - 07-25-2021

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.