Diverge Networks
Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Thread: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery (/showthread.php?tid=1934)

Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - mars0905 - 07-26-2021

Alright, as I've got back to this server and started robbing people I've realized a major issue with the concept. Many people decide to lie to me when I have my gun pointed at them, they don't like to give me any money and if fact even when I call an admin for them breaking fear rp they still lie. I really think this is an issue as it ruins rp, obviously in real life if it was death or money everyone would choose to give their money so why can't they here, simple its a game. Because of this I am suggesting a system where the mugger can ziptie them and check how much money they have using like a drop down menu, similar to ones on other servers with the ziptie mechanic. I don't see any issues with this idea as it brings roleplay and it allows muggers to know how much they can take of them without buggers lying their asses off, and so we don't have to call an admin to verify and get them for fear rp breaking.
Cheers for reading this

RE: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - ChrisGM - 07-26-2021

It would be just better to be able to take all of the money out of him if he is tied up. After all, this is way more realistic and adds another big use for the bank accounts.

- If this does get added, please blacklist police from doing it. (If they do the command, it would not let them)

RE: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - Baldrick - 07-27-2021

(07-26-2021, 11:25 AM)ChrisGM Wrote: It would be just better to be able to take all of the money out of him if he is tied up. After all, this is way more realistic and adds another big use for the bank accounts.

- If this does get added, please blacklist police from doing it. (If they do the command, it would not let them)
+1 This would be added makes a big use for using Banks, and makes people be more safe when they are out on the streets.

RE: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - AerodynamicsCop - 07-27-2021

I can see many issues with this

RE: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - mars0905 - 08-01-2021

(07-27-2021, 09:04 PM)AerodynamicsCop Wrote: -1

such as what? I really can't see many issues here I think it would help in so many cases. it creates more rp using the bank, makes it so they dont break fear rp by lying about how much money they got ect.

RE: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - DaBabie - 08-09-2021

(08-01-2021, 09:17 AM)mars0905 Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 09:04 PM)AerodynamicsCop Wrote: -1

such as what? I really can't see many issues here I think it would help in so many cases. it creates more rp using the bank, makes it so they dont break fear rp by lying about how much money they got ect.
buddy just doesn't wanna lose his money

(07-26-2021, 10:52 AM)mars0905 Wrote: Alright, as I've got back to this server and started robbing people I've realized a major issue with the concept. Many people decide to lie to me when I have my gun pointed at them, they don't like to give me any money and if fact even when I call an admin for them breaking fear rp they still lie. I really think this is an issue as it ruins rp, obviously in real life if it was death or money everyone would choose to give their money so why can't they here, simple its a game. Because of this I am suggesting a system where the mugger can ziptie them and check how much money they have using like a drop down menu, similar to ones on other servers with the ziptie mechanic. I don't see any issues with this idea as it brings roleplay and it allows muggers to know how much they can take of them without buggers lying their asses off, and so we don't have to call an admin to verify and get them for fear rp breaking.
Cheers for reading this
+1 I fucks with it but also it would make alot more ppl start mugging, also i think in fear rp if you have a gun you should be able to whip it out.

RE: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - Rem - 08-10-2021

I dont see many issues. Players shouldnt carry a huge amount of money anyway.

Also, I believe Pendred touched on this idea before and said it would be good.

Also, I believe Pendred touched on this idea before and said it would be good.

RE: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - wackyTiger - 08-14-2021

+1 As a murderer and robber, this could give me a great advantage.

RE: Able to check money of restrained player in a robbery - Pendred - 10-19-2021

If and when a wallet feature is added, something along the lines of this concept will be available.