Diverge Networks
Coconuts Pet flag Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flag Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: Coconuts Pet flag Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2034)

Coconuts Pet flag Appeal - Coconut - 08-15-2021

Your Name: Coconut

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114065865

Staff Member involved: Rem

What flags were blacklisted from you?: PET

Reason for blacklist (if given): Building in pd

Why should they be returned?: I Have never been warned about building in pd at all, the one time I was warned was a very long time ago for prop build which I haven't done since. I got my Prop flags taken away due to me building inside the pd Which at the time no officer was worried about, After I died from a cop shooting everyone inside I respawned and forgot to spam z and delete my props. Rem tps me up to a roof 3 mins later and explains to me I'm not allowed which I then said okay yeah Im sorry ill delete it. He then explains that Its already gone and I was losing my pet flags. Which Of course I was annoyed as I wasn't really given a pre-warning Or told to remove my props I would of as I genuinely forgot to remove them after I died. Im sorry for anyone that's Rp was ruined during them times.
But please give me back my Pet flags I need my boat.

But In all seriousness, my last ban/warn was like 4-6 months ago Which was to do with the Prop climb Other than that I do actually Rp and use my props Properly as I have made quite a few dupes for the people on this server and myself. 

: ) - Coconut

RE: Coconuts Pet flag Appeal - Rem - 08-15-2021

Well I don't really think I need to give a warning when you are a player who knows the rules because you have been playing for a while. The reason why I blacklisted your flags was because you spawning in an office in a PD holding cell (2 tickets were made on this), and it was obvious that you shouldn't have done that. A whole big wacky situation occurred in it and I am sure you know what I am talking about, and your props did not help at all. I added a warning to you, but you reached 3x PET flag warnings, which is where I normally blacklist flags. Anyway, I hope you learn regardless of what to and what not to do with your PET flags if you do ever get them back.

RE: Coconuts Pet flag Appeal - Drummie - 08-15-2021

(08-15-2021, 08:03 PM)Coconut Wrote: Your Name: Coconut

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114065865

Staff Member involved: Rem

What flags were blacklisted from you?: PET

Reason for blacklist (if given): Building in pd

Why should they be returned?: I Have never been warned about building in pd at all, the one time I was warned was a very long time ago for prop build which I haven't done since. I got my Prop flags taken away due to me building inside the pd Which at the time no officer was worried about, After I died from a cop shooting everyone inside I respawned and forgot to spam z and delete my props. Rem tps me up to a roof 3 mins later and explains to me I'm not allowed which I then said okay yeah Im sorry ill delete it. He then explains that Its already gone and I was losing my pet flags. Which Of course I was annoyed as I wasn't really given a pre-warning Or told to remove my props I would of as I genuinely forgot to remove them after I died. Im sorry for anyone that's Rp was ruined during them times.
But please give me back my Pet flags I need my boat.

But In all seriousness, my last ban/warn was like 4-6 months ago Which was to do with the Prop climb Other than that I do actually Rp and use my props Properly as I have made quite a few dupes for the people on this server and myself. 

: ) - Coconut

I was the officer that arrested coco. Coco has made the best Dupes on the server for the past 5 months, ask him for photos of what he’s made and you’ll be amazed.

Coco was arrested for punching me on his Grant character Uncle Sam Grant. When I put him in his cell his two lawyers came, they then decided to build a law office in the cell to defend their client. It was very funny and no one was hurt other than the guy that got PKed. There was about 10 people in their building and it wasn’t just coco, around 3 to 5 of them were building and I don’t think they got in trouble for it. He didn’t realize that they weren’t allowed to build in the PD.

With the Chum Bucket incident. Coco had put down a food truck where he sells buckets of food for cheap which he has done before and never been told of for it as I used to work there IC on Chu ming. During the time Coco had No Collided the door to where no one could get in. In which I attempted to taze him as I was recently hit and he was the only one around me. Due to him being tazed rem started to say that he needs to remove the door or no collide it. Which he couldn't as he was being tazed and was looking the other way. ( you cannot look another way while being tazed).

Please don’t take his flags away permanently. This guy has built the forge dupe, the Flanagan dupes, the club dupe, the motel dupes, level 12 dupes, multiple amazing yachts, The hardware Store, an old Vice Club, Office, Mayors Office, The inauguration thing for the mayor and State, Pd Dupe, Fbi Dupes, Grant Gas station and a lot more. He also works for Julius's Architectural company which he builds dupes for money creating a legal business to add on to RP. Coco has used his PET flags for the good of the server and has only messed up these times.

Overall I've known Coco for a while now and he has only really used his Pet flags for good on this server benefiting almost everyone with nice designs for dupes, Interior decorating, Boats, and much more. He brings Passive Rp to the server by creating dupes for people on how they like it and selling them rather cheaply. Although he has previously been warned for this i feel as though he just slipped up once compared to others Who fully destroy cars, Use it to fly, Use it to prop block. Compared to that his seems rather small in my opinion he was just trying to create RP with the Chumbucket as well as helping the lawyers build their offices.

Please give back Cocos Pet Flags he really does benefit the community.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802946937183141889/876551899208355920/unknown.png

The reason for the warning for the "Chum bucket" situation was because firstly, it was named the Chum bucket from spongebob with a sign, and he was abusing props by using it to prop block an entrance. He would collide/no collide it when he needed to get in. In RP, the officer which was you, couldn't get in (no way to actually get past the door).

RE: Coconuts Pet flag Appeal - Coconut - 08-15-2021

(08-15-2021, 10:41 PM)Rem Wrote: The reason for the warning for the "Chum bucket" situation was because firstly, it was named the Chum bucket from spongebob with a sign, and he was abusing props by using it to prop block an entrance. He would collide/no collide it when he needed to get in. In RP, the officer which was you, couldn't get in (no way to actually get past the door).

The Chum Bucket has been opened probably 5-8 times as a little small place to just buy buckets for $2 as a passive RP thing. It's been opened during protests so in rp If people really wanted to do a /me chucks chum into the air. There has been no problem in opening it nor have I heard a complaint since opening it 2-3 months ago. The name Also literally doesn't mean anything Spongebob didn't air unit 1999 and it's literally Chum in a bucket. Maybe the name could have been better tbf. With the prop block thing I've been told as long as there is a /me Lock / Unlock I can lock the door. As well as Ming tried tazing me through a window that you can jump through if you Crouch jump. And while I was being tazed I tried explaining ok Ill delete it while I couldn't look the right way.

: ) - Coco

If it was a different name, it wouldn't matter. People would most likely recognize it and that is kinda not good. Whoever told you that, i'm sorry, but it is what it is. Regardless, I still feel as the warn was valid.

RE: Coconuts Pet flag Appeal - Coconut - 08-15-2021

(08-15-2021, 11:36 PM)Rem Wrote: If it was a different name, it wouldn't matter. People would most likely recognize it and that is kinda not good. Whoever told you that, i'm sorry, but it is what it is. Regardless, I still feel as the warn was valid.

Okay, I very much understand the first one but for the whole situation with the PD and that. Like Chu said there it didn't hurt anyone at all it was just me forgetting to delete it after I died. There is no rule stating I cant build in pd during RP. which multiple others also built (not sure if anything happened to them) also I feel as though building in pd was a little harsh in my opinion but Its not my decision. But comparing it to people that literally send cars flying or prop killing, Prop fly. It seems a little insignificant but again not my decision on the punishment.

I finally want to say If you had told me to not build in pd again which I couldn't see in the rules I would never do it again. Now you could say the curtains that was for the lawyers as they requested Privacy when we talked about charges and other things in the end the whole situation got messed up as more people swarmed into the cell. As chu stated he was fine with the lawyers having the talk.

: ) - Coco

RE: Coconuts Pet flag Appeal - Rem - 08-16-2021

Why does everything need to be in the rules. I feel like it should be obvious to not build an office in a PD holding cell. Why would that be allowed? The statement/argument that x wasn't in the rules so I shouldn't be punished is a weak argument. Not everything ends with warnings. I also don't see a reason to compare this to a person who is prop abusing by flying/ killing etc. because this has nothing to do with that. I didn't ban you, which would normally happen to prop abusers like you stated.

RE: Coconuts Pet flag Appeal - Somespy - 08-16-2021

ACCEPTED