Diverge Networks
Names_Ash Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Names_Ash Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=2040)

Names_Ash Staff App - Names_Ash - 08-17-2021

Staff Application Format
If you wish to apply for staff be sure to fill out the following format. Make sure applications are neat and legible. Short or low effort Applications will be denied.

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colours, etc)

In-Game Name(s): "Sal" Gigante, Parker Ken
Steam Name:Names_Ash
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053134166
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:46434219
Discord Username: Names_Ash#0267
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):2w 22h 44m
Time Zone:EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Everyday if i can.
Have you read the rules?:Yes
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Not really
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  To be honest to help out the community. I love being here and I want to help out and make sure it's a fun place to be at and maybe being a stuff member might help that. Plus I think I can learn from this since I never really used nutscript before. I might be way different from my last staff job. And I welcome the challenge
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  Hardworking. and really I like to try new things for events and rules so we can all have fun! And I try to be understanding and like to help others as much as i can. Plus I am just here all the time I am very active. I want to do a good job and i try to strive for it. Becasue you can't half ass anything you do
Do you have any previous staffing experience? : Off my head I was stuff for alot of servers. old mrp servers like VG and others my friends started up. Some DarkRp IronRP. And some that has just died off. And some swrp servers here and there do to friends wanting to start a sever
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no. i try to keep myself from getting ban. there is no reason to ruin other peoples fun around here.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I mean people know me. I try to interact with everyone i can because there is some here that knew me from MP.  But I try to be nice to everyone and have fun. I like it here and i don't want to ruin this place with drama or anything. After all this is just a game anyway.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Pepp3r
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I saw it happen when there is no staff on and know that it was a rdm I would get back on duty and handle it myself. I got the evidence that he did it and it can't just go unpunished. . If I'm off duty and there is some staff on I would tell one of them that a rdm happened and show any of the proof I have against him.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I will ask that some of the higher up watch him Becasue noticeable or not he is still abusing his power. We can't just watch and let this happen it won't be fair to the people in the server at all. So I would definitely tell a higher up what is wrong and try to get some records of it.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I will have to trust them fairly like a person on the server. I can't just let them break the rules just becasue we are friends. That is not fair to everyone else on the server. So treating them equally to everyone in the server would the right thing to do. I can't be bias when my friend is just wreaking havoc on it
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Names_Ash Staff App - Vox - 08-17-2021

-1 I think you are a good player and I have interacted with you a bit, however, this application is severely lacking and doesn't meet the bare minimum requirements.

RE: Names_Ash Staff App - Names_Ash - 08-17-2021

Voxx. Sorry for having a lacking app. Tbh I was half asleep when writing it. Give me so time to edit things around because I want it to be better to after reading it

RE: Names_Ash Staff App - SergeantPepp3r - 08-17-2021

+1 I can see them being a good addition to the staff roster. They seem committed and active enough to do the job.

RE: Names_Ash Staff App - Chad - 08-18-2021

-1 this app sucks ass

RE: Names_Ash Staff App - Canadian-bacon - 09-24-2021

User has not logged in in over a month.

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.