Diverge Networks
Corrupt Staff Team, Fuck you all. - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Corrupt Staff Team, Fuck you all. (/showthread.php?tid=2044)

Corrupt Staff Team, Fuck you all. - Bentai - 08-17-2021

Last night I was perm banned for pointing out rem's steam profile which has a photo of a lewd 17-year-old girl (Teenage anime character in her bra with overexaggerated breasts and has condoms on her bed). Pendred clearly has no issue with it since in our DM he said that this behavior is ok, if you want to see them you can add me and ask (Sosa#0196). Other members of the community were banned and Rem even denied one of their ban appeals that was up just because he said he is weird. Pendred repeatedly banned people from the community and said things like "Oopsie" or "My finger slipped". I thought that Penred would have done better considering he is running such a large community but no, I don't know why people still play this god-forsaken server and let alone donate to it. I don't care if you want to continue playing this server but we can all agree rem is a fucking degenerate weirdo. I reccomend you watch clown's video but there is so much left out of that at the same time

PS. Rem you are a fucking loser go tap some 18+ ass for once

RE: Corrupt Staff Team, Fuck you all. - Pendred - 08-17-2021

You were banned for trying to accuse our Head Administrator, Rem, of being a pedophile, based on having an anime character who is an adult in the anime (key word anime) on his steam profile. If it was in any way illegal then steam would've taken it down and Rem's steam account banned. Rem is a minor and is several years younger than the character who is an adult. I explained this to you in DMs, and offered you one chance to stop. Making an allegation like that with no evidence is a crime, we don't take allegations like that lightly especially when they are untrue and are as serious as that, I have half a mind to get in contact with your local police department as Rem is a minor. Grow up and stop acting like a child.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Pathetic that as a grown man you are trying to make such allegations against children. Shame on you.

[Image: 5IHkGyP.png]

RE: Corrupt Staff Team, Fuck you all. - ChrisGM - 08-18-2021

[Image: dumbreact.png]

RE: Corrupt Staff Team, Fuck you all. - Vex - 08-18-2021

(08-17-2021, 04:26 PM)Bentai Wrote: Last night I was perm banned for pointing out rem's steam profile which has a photo of a lewd 17-year-old girl (Teenage anime character in her bra with overexaggerated breasts and has condoms on her bed). Pendred clearly has no issue with it since in our DM he said that this behavior is ok, if you want to see them you can add me and ask (Sosa#0196). Other members of the community were banned and Rem even denied one of their ban appeals that was up just because he said he is weird. Pendred repeatedly banned people from the community and said things like "Oopsie" or "My finger slipped". I thought that Penred would have done better considering he is running such a large community but no, I don't know why people still play this god-forsaken server and let alone donate to it. I don't care if you want to continue playing this server but we can all agree rem is a fucking degenerate weirdo. I reccomend you watch clown's video but there is so much left out of that at the same time

PS. Rem you are a fucking loser go tap some 18+ ass for once
First off your spelling is fucking shit, its really funny to me how people like you enjoy mafia rp until you get banned for big offences like these. You accused rem of being a pedophile which is not acceptable in any way what so ever. Most of the times pendred has banned people for reason's like you listed is always valid, such as things like breaching global rules etc. I don't really play mafia rp anymore but fuck you. Stay gone fag