Diverge Networks
Mass RDM - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Mass RDM (/showthread.php?tid=2070)

Pages: 1 2

Mass RDM - CharlesSKS - 08-23-2021

Your Name: Charles Kurr

Offender(s) Name(s): James G. Jefferson, the others I was unable to get due to the sit only focusing on Jefferson.

Offender(s) Steam/Player ID: STEAM_0:1:223750180

Server this occurred on?: MafiaRP

Time of Incident: 11:42 PM EST 8/23/21

Rule(s) Violated: MassRDM

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): https://medal.tv/clips/62487816/d1337grBBA6P (Clips of them shooting after a member of my faction wanted to resolve the issue)
https://medal.tv/clips/62487877/d13375LQgtGX (Clip of them killing me after getting up, also shows I was unarmed) https://medal.tv/clips/62487257/d1337AwB6Ca3 (Shooter who was at the house that killed an associate beforehand) 

Additional Information (Players/staff directly involved, etc): Ayo, Rem, Baldrick for second opinion (Name of players involved: Danny Pellegrino, Tony Bruno, Giovanni Bruno, Giovanni Rizzuto, Luigi Jones, Lance "Frenchie", Goarge Desanta. 

RE: Mass RDM - Landon - 08-23-2021

You must not know what initiation is lmfao

RE: Mass RDM - kash - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 07:42 PM)Landon Wrote: You must not know what initiation is lmfao
As the guy who sat there and watched y’all gun them down, a initiation isn’t shooting up a fucking store of a faction you have no problems with. This is blatant MassRDM

RE: Mass RDM - Romullus - 08-23-2021

Seems like you and ur 10 arrogant friends got their asses whooped by 3 guys and are mad about it.

Jokes aside, out of all of what you said, you forgot to say that you had people pointing guns at us while we were on the streets. You forgot to mention the people that came out the property to murder Jamal Cream and Toni "Crip" Joshua, which was verified by staff. You aslo forgot to mention the fact that you had people go and grab slr from their bank to then come back to the property during the verbal altercation. You also forgot to mention the people hiding in the bushes and the guy aiming a gun from the back of his italian flag. You also forgot to mention the fact that as soon as the shootout started we got shot from snipers in the roof, which I assume was sent by you to wait for the shootout to commence. You also forgot to mention the shot that was fired towards us, which was in a clip seen by all the staff present. You know what you signed up for and got completly destroyed. Please make sure to include the whole story when making a player report. We have spent at least 40 minutes last night in a sit and you lost. You are wasting both my time and the staff's precious time.

Literally we comitted a genocide shit was satisfying: https://streamable.com/ivb0dm

edit: you also said ur guy tried to resolve things. Lmfao, when I pulled up. First thing I said is lets talk this out, them some mf in white suit goes "Nah"
edit 2: You also kept complaining in the sit we had. As I provided evidence that our actions was justified, all you kept saying was: "there not my guys"

RE: Mass RDM - Vex - 08-23-2021

A lot of meta-game through discord like planning what you was gonna do and where each other was. But they still got shit on no cap

RE: Mass RDM - Landon - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 11:47 PM)pistolwyd Wrote: A lot of meta-game through discord like planning what you was gonna do and where each other was. But they still got shit on no cap
What was the meta-game?

RE: Mass RDM - Romullus - 08-24-2021

(08-23-2021, 11:47 PM)pistolwyd Wrote: A lot of meta-game through discord like planning what you was gonna do and where each other was. But they still got shit on no cap

I dont really think thats consider meta-gaming, is it? We just in discord talking about it, be kinda hard to do everything in game chat, pretty much everyone in the server can understand that. It also wasnt an issue that was brought up.

(08-24-2021, 01:04 AM)Manuel Antonio Wrote:

I dont really think thats consider meta-gaming, is it? We just in discord talking about it, be kinda hard to do everything in game chat, pretty much everyone in the server can understand that. It also wasnt an issue that was brought up. Also, once they died, my homie was physically near me for me to understand him.

RE: Mass RDM - CharlesSKS - 08-24-2021

(08-23-2021, 10:58 PM)Manuel Antonio Wrote: Seems like you and ur 10 arrogant friends got their asses whooped by 3 guys and are mad about it.

Jokes aside, out of all of what you said, you forgot to say that you had people pointing guns at us while we were on the streets. You forgot to mention the people that came out the property to murder Jamal Cream and Toni "Crip" Joshua, which was verified by staff. You aslo forgot to mention the fact that you had people go and grab slr from their bank to then come back to the property during the verbal altercation. You also forgot to mention the people hiding in the bushes and the guy aiming a gun from the back of his italian flag. You also forgot to mention the fact that as soon as the shootout started we got shot from snipers in the roof, which I assume was sent by you to wait for the shootout to commence. You also forgot to mention the shot that was fired towards us, which was in a clip seen by all the staff present. You know what you signed up for and got completly destroyed. Please make sure to include the whole story when making a player report. We have spent at least 40 minutes last night in a sit and you lost. You are wasting both my time and the staff's precious time.

Literally we comitted a genocide shit was satisfying: https://streamable.com/ivb0dm

edit: you also said ur guy tried to resolve things. Lmfao, when I pulled up. First thing I said is lets talk this out, them some mf in white suit goes "Nah"
edit 2: You also kept complaining in the sit we had. As I provided evidence that our actions was justified, all you kept saying was: "there not my guys"
We had guns pointed at you because you came back to our business and on the property 3 times, but you won't show those recordings, not mention that you counted 10 guys, most were not even in the faction. You shot three civilians and two Red Suns. You wanted to have food, we were closed and you refused to leave. As property owners we can use our own firearms to take you off the property, but we did not shoot at you. The man who had an SLR was a civilian named Muhammad asking for work and always carries the gun on his back if you've been around in the city. The man in the bushes had no gunned aimed at you, which you have clipped and the guy behind the Italian flag was me and I did not aim a gun at you. The shot fired towards you was made in the air by the property owner, ensuring and giving you a warning to not come back as stated in this video https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/792820747218976808/879218420770541608/Garrys_Mod_2021.08.22_-_23.34.43.03.DVR_Trim.mp4 . Also in the video you said to back up and leave, why come back and shoot at us. The man on the roof was not ordered by me or the property owner, he was banned, but has since been unbanned for the situation. Staff had asked me to make a player report, so don't play that card. Along with your edit, I was the one who said no and you can clearly see me wanting to go to the door, until one of you ran back on the property. This is a case of Mass RDM, and I did not lose the sit, neither did you win, that's the reason why the Player Report was asked to be made, by Ayo, Rem and Baldrick.

(08-24-2021, 01:17 AM)CharlesSKS Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 10:58 PM)Manuel Antonio Wrote: Seems like you and ur 10 arrogant friends got their asses whooped by 3 guys and are mad about it.

We had guns pointed at you because you came back to our business and on the property 3 times, but you won't show those recordings, not mention that you counted 10 guys, most were not even in the faction. You shot three civilians and two Red Suns. You wanted to have food, we were closed and you refused to leave. As property owners we can use our own firearms to take you off the property, but we did not shoot at you. The man who had an SLR was a civilian named Muhammad asking for work and always carries the gun on his back if you've been around in the city. The man in the bushes had no gunned aimed at you, which you have clipped and the guy behind the Italian flag was me and I did not aim a gun at you. The shot fired towards you was made in the air by the property owner, ensuring and giving you a warning to not come back as stated in this video https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/792820747218976808/879218420770541608/Garrys_Mod_2021.08.22_-_23.34.43.03.DVR_Trim.mp4 . Also in the video you said to back up and leave, why come back and shoot at us. The man on the roof was not ordered by me or the property owner, he was banned, but has since been unbanned for the situation. Staff had asked me to make a player report, so don't play that card. Along with your edit, I was the one who said no and you can clearly see me wanting to go to the door, until one of you ran back on the property. This is a case of Mass RDM, and I did not lose the sit, neither did you win, that's the reason why the Player Report was asked to be made, by Ayo, Rem and Baldrick.
1. I showed every recording I had.
2. The people that were killed, were involved in this situation. The pople that shot, were at the property. The poeple that killed the 2 guys were the same guy that started sniping after the shootout. 
3. Keep going with the "No I did not do this, no I did not do that" im sure that will help the situation. The fact is that I provided screen shots of guys aiming guns at us when were on the street. Why am I reapeating myself? You got your ass fucking whooped, you talked all that shit and ended up on the floor. You killed 2 of us, threaned us with ur guns when we were on the street. Its not cus ur Italian that you can do what ever the fuck you want. You actions have consequences, the ass whooping was the consequence. Please stop trying to turn the situation in a way that helps you. You failed to give the whole story in your report to frame me and my friends for something we did not do. We played fairly and by the rules.
4. Literally spent 40 min in a vc sharing clips, if you are right, why am I not banned? Stop lying, and assume the facts as they dont care about your feelings - Ben Shapiro.

Continue wasting my time.

(08-24-2021, 03:08 AM)BluXapplz Wrote: next time if you call a bunch of dudes niggers and aim guns at them be ready to back it up at least lmao dont go crying on forums
This is such a waste of time, I keep saying it cus its true. We showed the clip where they shot, staff checked logs of the 2 guys that got killed. We showed them sc of them aiming guns at us when were on the streets. They were looking for a fight and they got it.