Diverge Networks
Ace PK appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Ace PK appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2080)

Pages: 1 2

Ace PK appeal - Ace1132 - 08-25-2021

Name of Character: Alex "Veteran Child" Woodstock

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:105237792

Date of PK: 25/8/21

Reason for PK: Not being told by staff

Why should you be unPK'd?: Because I haven't don't anything I have no idea why I was pked.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I don't have video.

RE: Ace PK appeal - Vox - 08-25-2021

Hi Ace1132,

You were PK'd on the fact that the "Don" or leader of your faction ordered for you to be killed. The leader of a faction reserves the right to keep whomever they want in their faction.

Kind regards,
Vox

RE: Ace PK appeal - Ace1132 - 08-25-2021

I understand but still not a vaild reason to pk someone though as I didn't break any faction rules and give any PK reasons out.

and to add on he is not my leader of the faction I was in.

RE: Ace PK appeal - Red - 08-26-2021

Ik I shouldnt comment on shit i aint involved in however I'd just like to clarify ace, it doesnt matter if you fucked up majorly or just looked at someone the wrong way the don of the faction that you're in can pk you regardless however the don of another family cannot. It has to have been the one you were in otherwise the pk wouldnt have been approved

RE: Ace PK appeal - Ace1132 - 08-26-2021

Not to sound rude but He was not my don the faction i was in was a sub-faction their fore he does not get to pk me as he is not my don that's what I'm saying.

RE: Ace PK appeal - kash - 08-26-2021

I am the Don of his faction, he was whitelisted for Le Soleils Rouges. I am the head of that faction. I Don's Ordered him for reasons that I will not share. He was not a sub-faction, my faction has no subs. He was whitelisted in my faction and PK'd and banned from discord. Vox wouldn't have approved it if I wasn't your don.

(08-26-2021, 12:13 AM)Red Wrote: Ik I shouldnt comment on shit i aint involved in however I'd just like to clarify ace, it doesnt matter if you fucked up majorly or just looked at someone the wrong way the don of the faction that you're in can pk you regardless however the don of another family cannot. It has to have been the one you were in otherwise the pk wouldnt have been approved
He was in my faction. Whitelisted and everything. If he wasn't my PK wouldn't have been approved.

Well If you think I am in SOS right Ask Saudi We were in your faction till our gets approved? and you have no reason to PK me anyway their for Its a false PK as I WAS NOT IN YOUR FACTION I was in SOS who are in your faction till ours gets approved you knew that via discord same with my rank in your faction soo???

(08-26-2021, 12:38 AM)Ace1132 Wrote: Well If you think I am in SOS right Ask Saudi We were in your faction till our gets approved? and you have no reason to PK me anyway their for Its a false PK as I WAS NOT IN YOUR FACTION I was in SOS who are in your faction till ours gets approved you knew that via discord same with my rank in your faction soo???
bruh my guy calm down, you made a new character to join my faction. u guys werent sos u were before but saudi then recommended you to me, you joined and got whacked. just how factions work

He didnt and Ill sort it with him as well we were told to join you till our faction is accepted

(08-26-2021, 01:05 AM)Ace1132 Wrote: He didnt and Ill sort it with him as well we were told to join you till our faction is accepted
if you weren’t be a dumbass then this wouldn’t have happen, should report you for transferring between chats too.