Diverge Networks
Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) (/showthread.php?tid=2085)

Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) - kash - 08-27-2021

In-Game Name(s): Lance Dubois, Yao Wu, Lane Kauffman, Noriyaki Genkadachi, Tonquavious Jefferson
Steam Name: vkarmix
Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: vkarmix
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120251557
Discord Username: Kash#0005
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1week 4 days. (last time I checked)
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Like 2-3 hours a day, I have school amd shit but weekends are go time.
Have you read the rules?: Yes, haven't memorized the small things though.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes, I understand.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes. I do.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Well, as of late, I see that staff haven't been the most active due to real life things, which is completely understandable, it's really nothing they can control. Also I was inspired by Ayo, Vox, and Hugh. (and robert ever since he came back cuz he best GM but RIP Bain)
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: Well, while I might be a little bit of a minge from time to time and have quite a few POs, ever since I started leading my faction I've become a lot more serious, plus since I really don't know too many people, bias is not gonna be a problem.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes, Exhibition Mexican BorderRP, Head Administrator, was staff for a month or so. I was considered a decent staff member but I was inactive at the time due to my sister's passing. I am still friends with a lot of guys from the server, and I was later perma'd for getting in a argument with the Co-Founder of the server. I was very active and ticket-happy whenever I was on though, really wish I could've done more, but IRL things get to you man. It's been more than 3 years since, and I think I'm ready to get back to enforcing server rules and improving communities.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, quite a few times, first time was a perma because I alted accidentally during a 6-12 hour ban, (can't remember since it's been so long but thank you Rem for getting me back into the server.) My bans and their reasons are as follows, my second one was on August 1st, for RDM|NITRP (killed milkman thinking he was someone else). My third ban was on August 10th, for PAC ABUSE| Punch Minge, (was appealed and accepted.) My fourth was on the morning of August 10th, I had broken Fear RP after I was minging inside of PD. My fifth and most recent one was on August 14th, for RDM | Fail Raid (got told a PD raid was approved by staff when it really wasn't, thank you to Shmurda though for understanding). 
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: Yea, I am known mainly for my PD character and Faction Leader, also a character I used to have named "Big Nig" by the community. Some members might think I am a minge, but those who have really gotten to know me know me as a decent Roleplayer and great guy. Rem also knows me as his favorite player! (that's a joke.) I also have been trying to change how other players think of me ever since I started heavily getting into the server. I have gotten into Diverge because it is has became very interesting the more I get into it, usually on it when I'm not busy doing IRL stuff.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Well, I was inspired by Ayo to make one. But I everytime I talked to another one of my staff friends they said that I should at least try it. Also I like Vox because he's a really cool dude and I kinda look up to him, in both PD and moderating the server. And Hugh, because Hugh best Magistrate and FBI man, and also has shown throughout sits that he isn't biased, as far as I've seen.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Well, if I'm busy doing RP stuff, I'd mention in staff chat and immediately see if someone else is available, if not. I would take a couple of minutes to wrap up what I am doing and take the ticket. Of course, when I pull the victim/ticket-creator to the sit, I would check damage logs and see who did it, then pull them and confirm that it was the person who the victim is claiming RDM'd them. I would then ask why the reported player killed them, and proceed to ask for any video evidence/proof of the situation at hand. I would carefully examine the clip, (if the clip is being screen-shared to me then I would ask the person sharing the clip to explain the situation in as much detail as possible...) if the situation is blatantly a rule-break, I would check the rule-breaking players past offenses and make a punishment decision from there, now if the situation wasn't really RDM and completely acceptable, then I would return both players after explaining to them why it wasn't a rulebreak. Now if it was a miscommunication/minor dispute, I would then talk to both of the players and have them talk it out in a reasonable and respectable manner, as I prefer that both players be friendly and understanding to each other after the sit is finished, we're making good and respectable players here, not just punishing them.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would make a Staff Report on the forums. I would record and gather any evidence from logs that I could possibly find in order to prove that the Staff member is abusing, I would present the evidence and explain it in very descriptive detail to UA, and also perhaps talk to the member to get a confession to add to that evidence, I would rather just have it worked out in a way that everyone walks away as happy as possible, as for it makes/breaks a staff team when staff members have personal bias' on each other, that's just not cool, man!
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Well, if they just don't know what the hell they're doing, I'd first ask for an opinion from another member of staff who doesn't really know my "friend", and then talk to my friend myself. However, if they're just being a absolute asshole to everyone else in the server and it needs to be dealt with, I would ask another staff to deal with it in order to avoid personal bias from myself, even though I'm not much of a biased person myself, at least I think I am. Bias is a thing that can ruin servers, and is what makes and/or breaks servers sometimes.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) - Baldrick - 08-27-2021

-1 Too much bans, you may have good intentions now, but I don't think your fit for staff.

RE: Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) - Uncle Jack - 08-27-2021

+1 Decent app, decent guy. Loads of bans, but I believe you aren't here to create a mingy atmopshere. Could at least be given a shot.

RE: Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) - Vex - 08-27-2021

Fuck no. First reason you are banned right now. Second reason you have way to many bans/warns. Third reason you scammed me for 20k and blamed it on your wifi. 4th Reason you have a cringe signature.

RE: Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) - MAC - 08-28-2021

+1 good "rper"

RE: Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) - Danny - 08-28-2021

+1 would be great addition

Kash attempts Albanian Prison Camp (just a try, also to see things to fix) - Canadian-bacon - 08-28-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.