Diverge Networks
rdm case - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: rdm case (/showthread.php?tid=2092)

rdm case - BasedGuy22 - 08-29-2021

Your Name: Bin Muhammed
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120250317

Offender(s) Name(s): No clue

Offender(s) Steam/Player ID: No clue

Server this occurred on?: Mafia RP

Time of Incident: About 5:17 pm in Eastern Time

Rule(s) Violated: RDM, baiting, and harassment

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): I compiled all of the clips into a single clip instead of just uploading 4 clips one by one. Here's the clip, all the clips were compiled in chronological order. https://www.mediafire.com/file/6xiktr5cel8q8q8/555.mp4/file

Additional Information (Players/staff directly involved, etc): The staff that took my in game ticket is ayo 

Now let me explain what exactly happened at that time and why I'm taking this to the higher staff, while I still think that ayo's decision to let the guy go unpunished (just because I broke nlr and that if both of us broke a rule then both of us will just be returned to the map as if nothing happened) is unfair, I don't have any problem with ayo and this report is not about him. What I'm trying to achieve with this report is that I want the case to be reopened and looked at again by a higher staff because I'm pretty sure this guy should be punished and the decision to just let him go with rdm, harassment, and toxicity was very strange to me. 

So what happened is that I was minding my own business on some street, until some guy in a black suit and blond hair came and punch minged me. At first I just brushed it off as another psycho minge having fun at my expense and that I will just go about my day ignoring what happened as if it never happened. I respawned at the hospital, only to find the same guy coming again and he started punching me while I was in the hospital. (I wasn't able to get a clip of the first incident where I was just punch minged by the guy while I was on the street because it was unexpected, but I was able to get a clip of the second incident where he came to me again while I was in the hospital and started to punch me. You can see what happened in the video I sent). I ran away from him and I didn't fight back, until some other dudes came in to defend me and took his attention, so now he is fighting the other guys and left me. Watching him punching the guy who defended i decided to join in because i saw that the guy was getting overwhelmed by the punch minge, I punched him like he punched me a couple of seconds earlier and we had a fight in the elevator as you can see in the video. after we finished fighting i took the elevator and went down back to the hospital lobby. but i was surprised to see that the guy was still minging and punching random people in the lobby. so i went to get my rpk from my atm and went back to shoot the guy. i shot him dead but then he respawned and continued on punch minging other people. everyone was getting fed up with the minge already so i decided to step in once again and shoot him again while he was punching some random dude. while i was defending the guy from the punch minge i was suddenly struck by a hail of bullets by some other dude (who a couple of seconds earlier told me to shoot the minge, so he baited me into shooting the minge so that he can rdm me). i lost my rpk to this dude rdming me and guess what was his excuse for rdming me? "i just don't want you to enjoy your life, tbh i didn't want you to have that rpk" so this guy literally admitted to rdming me and he harassed me by saying that i shouldn't enjoy my life just because i had an rpk. why should i lose my expensive weapon that i spent hours grinding for just because some dude who has an inferiority complex decides to ruin my day? and guess what, he gets away with it because according to ayo i broke nlr and if both of us broke the rules then none of us gets punished. this is unfair because i lost my rpk when i shouldn't have lost it in the first place. i would prefer both of us getting punished and i get compensated with another rpk than letting the guy go as if nothing happened (that would be more fair than not punishing the guy) ayo said that this is the most fair decision for both of us but i think otherwise. because i lost my expensive gun and he didn't. so yeah while both of us weren't punished (which might seem fair at the first look), i still lost my weapon when i shouldn't have lost it. so this is unfair. i am the one who lost here, if we're going for a fair conclusion then i suggest i get my rpk back as if nothing happened (as it should be, because it was rdm. so it doesn't count as a real kill and both of us get warned/punished. this guy broke more rules than me and his infraction was more severe than mine. he literally rdmed me for fun, baited me, initiated an argument to harass me, and he's overall just a toxic piece of shit. i don't know why anyone like him should be allowed to be a part of our community. i request that the admins take another look at this incident and i'm pretty sure this time we will reach a much more satisfying and fair conclusion. i apologize for my bad english, thanks for reading. 

Just a quick note: in the video the guy who rdmed me claims that i shot his friend two times, but that is total bullshit. I only shot the punch minge and logs prove that. During the sit with ayo he just changed his mind and claimed that I killed his friend, not only shot him. when ayo checked the logs he found out that I only killed two people and the people were literally the same person, it was the punch minged (one time i killed kim during the fight in the elevator and second time i killed him with my rpk while he was punching someone else). So this guy's first claim that I shot his friend is not true. When questioned by ayo he then backpedals and says "oh it's not the bald guy, it was the punch minge, the punch minge is my friend!!". Eventhough he is seen and heard in the one of the clips telling me to kill the punch minge, and in the last vid you can see the punch minge attacking him and then he pulled out his uzi and killed the minge. so it's not likely that the punch minge had any relation to the guy, he is just trying to make an excuse for killing me, playing mind games with both me and ayo. Last thing, when he was asked by ayo for the name of his friend that I allegedly shot he says that he doesn't know it. Clearly this guy is just full of shit and his claims should not be taken as serious and credible claims. 

RE: rdm case - BasedGuy22 - 09-04-2021

Quick update, I was able to get his player id.

It's 29323