Diverge Networks
mac's staff app 2 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: mac's staff app 2 (/showthread.php?tid=2103)

Pages: 1 2

mac's staff app 2 - MAC - 09-02-2021

In-Game Name(s):Mac "Eazy" Martin

Steam Name: MAC&CHEESE

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872100097/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:455917184

Discord Username: MAC&CHEESE#6969

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 3w,4d,19h,22m

Time Zone: EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4-6 hours school days 3-5 hours

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no 
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:The main reason why I want to join the Staff Team is to better the community and make to Mafia Rp fun as possible because I have a lot of fun at most times but sometimes a minge ruins the mood (VDM/RDM) when admins aren't on most of the time and or the issue isn't taking care of (no hate) but when admins are on they take the issue with said  minge and warn/ban for what they did, and I want to help out with that and better the community/the experience on Mafia Rp. And also I want to help make fewer of those instances of minges  less in the community*

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I should be considered over other candidates is because I make unbiased opinions on situations that I am put in , I am clam when there is  heated situations/sits , I will hear out both individuals and make sure they communicate in said sit, I will figure out what went down between the individuals in the sit, also I am on at late nights in addition     *

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):No Experience

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: yes, (1 day Ltap) Me and my boy was cookin up drugs chefing up on a roof someone called 911 mad cops came and busted us I had 3 bricks and processor which would get me a pked (75 years) out of fear of losing char not cuz of the name but I had mad shit that I didn't wanted to lose so I ltaped. at this point It is what it is, I have a record but my words/letters can't proof that I am reformed or I changed only my actions I am reapplying because I enjoy the server and lack of staff is the issue, If I do get staff it can be removed easily.  

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: No clue. If they like me they like  if they don't then they don't but I sell a lot on my crime character but I would say good from my stand point I am usually chill and friendly to others  *

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: None
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I will would tell them to make a ticket if there is no staff on or no one claims the ticket then I will  take the ticket and would bring individuals and check logs and hear both sides of the story and ask for video evidence  and make a decision whether he/she should be warned for RDM and I would explain to the individual why they were warned and tell them to read the rules afterwards    

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would get proof such as video/screenshots and send it to a upper administration and tell them the situation 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Either if there a friend or not our friendship isn't a "get outta jail free card" I would treat him like any other player warn/ban them for the rules they broke and tell them the rules if they continue then it would be another warn or ban 

RE: mac's staff app 2 - Vex - 09-02-2021

+1

I would say add more to the first 2 long answer's. But other then that i think you would be good at staff

RE: mac's staff app 2 - Gollo - 09-03-2021

no. I need more than five characters for a message to send.

RE: mac's staff app 2 - Hue - 09-03-2021

-0.5 I think if you genuinely want to become staff there's always a chance, but you have way too many POs and I think your claim to be unbiased is a bit of a stretch.

RE: mac's staff app 2 - MAC - 09-03-2021

I intend to take staffing seriously if I am biased as staff I would just be damaging the community/players and be removed from staff all I am asking is a chance and if that chance gets shot down It is What it is

RE: mac's staff app 2 - Romullus - 09-12-2021

+1 in my faction, didnt get much time to talk to him but when I did he seemed very professional. Would be a good staff.

RE: mac's staff app 2 - Black_George - 09-30-2021

You missed one of your characters in the PD: J. Diaz

-1 I don't think you will take staffing serious and I got that gut feeling you are not going to do your duty appropiertly

RE: mac's staff app 2 - MAC - 10-02-2021

(09-30-2021, 10:44 PM)Dragoslav Vaykos Wrote: You missed one of your characters in the PD: J. Diaz

-1 I don't think you will take staffing serious and I got that gut feeling you are not going to do your duty appropiertly

-1 is homosexual also got reinstated after making this at the time  

RE: mac's staff app 2 - Swigs - 10-03-2021

(10-02-2021, 12:03 AM)MAC Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 10:44 PM)Dragoslav Vaykos Wrote: You missed one of your characters in the PD: J. Diaz

-1 is homosexual also got reinstated after making this at the time  
-1, retarded response and haven't had a very good track record with you in game, also not knowledgable on the rules from my experience with him.

RE: mac's staff app 2 - Black_George - 10-06-2021

+1 I change my opinion this guy is a real ass