Diverge Networks
vkarmix Ban Appeal / Edax Player Report - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: vkarmix Ban Appeal / Edax Player Report (/showthread.php?tid=2114)

vkarmix Ban Appeal / Edax Player Report - kash - 09-04-2021

Your Name: vkarmix

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:120251557

Reason for ban: NLR x2 | NITRP | Minge | POs

Length of ban: 2 weeks or 4 days, (i was double banned)

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I didn't break NLR twice, I broke it once which I will admit. However, I was never given a sit or anything. We were messing around at the ESU training as Crips. Earlier we had been RDM'd twice by Edax and we couldn't have anything done about it because Ayo and Lucas were the only two taking tickets and they can't handle situations that involve administrators. A major self-sit was done when we were messing with the PD, Edax hopped off his PD character and banned us all. This is ridiculous, we were never given any warning or acknowledgement of what was happening. I will provide clips of the RDMs if Edax denies them, as for this is absolute bullshit. 
Also, it is stated... "You may be a part of a faction but may not involve yourself in any Administrative bias towards it. As a result we ask you to have other Administrators handle situations involving your affiliated faction when possible." There was heavy bias taken on this, as for we were messing with PD and Edax is on PD. He should've asked one of the other 5 staff that were online at the time, two which were actively taking tickets, to deal with us instead of himself. We could've explained ourselves and been corrected instead of immediately banned. I might also add that I was double-banned, which is absolute bullshit. I received two bans for the same thing by Edax. Also the time between the clips shown below, is 18 minutes. NLR timer is location-based and 15 minutes long. Both of these clips were taken in accountability for the NLR parts, however we only broke it ONCE, which is something I will admit.  
In conclusion, this was a very bad situation, as for I was not only double banned, I was banned twice for something I did once. I should not have been banned and immediately just wiped out by Edax himself who of course is going to show a pissy-bias towards us after we were messing around with their training, however, Edax himself needs to learn that we did not break NLR twice, only once. And we weren't minging, we were roleplaying our characters out by fucking with PD because they had been fucking with us. We were RDM'd twice and we couldn't do anything about it because Edax is a administrator and when I called a sit Ayo couldn't do anything about Edax purely because he is an administrator.
Some extra things that I will edit in, 

1. You MUST follow NLR after every death. You will not remember anything from the last 15 minutes before your last death in RP. Nor can you return to the same RP situation.. You are not actually dead unless it's a PK and is otherwise put in the hospital and will recover.

2. The radius or size of the NLR can vary but generally it means do not return to the same building / area you were killed. Do not loiter just outside the area and do not go seek the same players to create another situation until the timer has expired. Do not spawn and take the exact same route to find them either. Attempting to abuse the NLR system or skirt around the rule is not permitted.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

The First RDM done by Edax, also the kill where I supposedly after broke NLR : https://streamable.com/3fulwm
The Second RDM done by Edax, where we actually came back afterwards and where I am admitting to breaking NLR : https://streamable.com/ag3xdh
The time between the two clips shown above, proving that we didn't break NLR the first time : https://imgur.com/Pl6ePlI

RE: vkarmix Ban Appeal / Edax Player Report - kash - 09-04-2021

(09-04-2021, 10:07 PM)draggydx Wrote: So you admit that you broke NLR once (1). You also admit you were harassing and interrupting police training as a crip member(2). You and your group of friends then went up and randomly tied a officer who was going to do training that heal yall(3). Those 3 actions resulted in the NITRP. You have a ban record and a note record longer then most people on the server.
1. You are not involved in this, keep out of it.

(09-04-2021, 10:07 PM)draggydx Wrote: So you admit that you broke NLR once (1). You also admit you were harassing and interrupting police training as a crip member(2). You and your group of friends then went up and randomly tied a officer who was going to do training that heal yall(3). Those 3 actions resulted in the NITRP. You have a ban record and a note record longer then most people on the server.
1. You are not involved in this, keep out of it.

RE: vkarmix Ban Appeal / Edax Player Report - AerodynamicsCop - 09-05-2021

I’m going to make this short, but I’ll be as detailed as possible.

It started with a he multiple reports of you just robbing people in the PD, which is against the rules. You stuck around the police department for quite a while, and when we started to arrest you you broke Fear RP multiple times. (Also Punched an officer to unconsciousness in the elevator)

It was when you tied an officer for the first time and stole their restraints is when we started to try and arrest you, then you were frozen by a mod after you refused to stay still and NOT break fear RP. (Insert you screaming bloody murder about staff abuse, when it is very much not)

When the ESU squad left for training, you stopped us asking us to stitch you, and we obligated. At that point you took advantage of the frozen ESU officer and tied them up, and then started to loot until you were shot in the face. That was Not RDM. (Minge, Fail RP)

You then returned to townhouse three where we were training, and began to ask for bandages again, threatening to go into the house “and piss like a fucking cat” if I did not give you bandages. When I was trying to tell you to fuck off, another officer was attempted tied, and then I was attempted to be tied up and at that point, you were gunned down.

There’s much more what has happened, like publicly mugging and what not, and all of the minging that occurred from you and your friend.

Sad to see you return from a two week ban only to get banned again once more

Also don’t dis Draggy. He is 100% correct, and will be his word will be acknowledged

RE: vkarmix Ban Appeal / Edax Player Report - kash - 09-05-2021

(09-05-2021, 12:29 AM)AerodynamicsCop Wrote: I’m going to make this short, but I’ll be as detailed as possible.

It started with a he multiple reports of you just robbing people in the PD, which is against the rules. You stuck around the police department for quite a while, and when we started to arrest you you broke Fear RP multiple times. (Also Punched an officer to unconsciousness in the elevator)

It was when you tied an officer for the first time and stole their restraints is when we started to try and arrest you, then you were frozen by a mod after you refused to stay still and NOT break fear RP. (Insert you screaming bloody murder about staff abuse, when it is very much not)

When the ESU squad left for training, you stopped us asking us to stitch you, and we obligated. At that point you took advantage of the frozen ESU officer and tied them up, and then started to loot until you were shot in the face. That was Not RDM. (Minge, Fail RP)

You then returned to townhouse three where we were training, and began to ask for bandages again, threatening to go into the house “and piss like a fucking cat” if I did not give you bandages. When I was trying to tell you to fuck off, another officer was attempted tied, and then I was attempted to be tied up and at that point, you were gunned down.

There’s much more what has happened, like publicly mugging and what not, and all of the minging that occurred from you and your friend.

Sad to see you return from a two week ban only to get banned again once more

Also don’t dis Draggy. He is 100% correct, and will be his word will be acknowledged
Excuse me, return from a 2 week ban? My last ban was over a week ago, and it was for 2 days. Also, you banned me for NLR x2 when it should've only be NLR x1. We were barely minging, I will admit we did A BIT, but not much at all. We were trying to RP as Crips, and what do Crips not like? Cops. They don't like cops. Also, you immediately shot us instead of making any attempt to arrest, which is what you should've done. Also, when I was being arrested in PD, I was never under FearRP until I was frozen by Void, which is currently being dealt with. As far as I've been told by both a Admin and a Moderator, tasers can not enforce FearRP. And how would you know I punched an officer to unconciousness? Were you secretly metagaming logs while the entire situation was happening? Plus, 2 weeks for NLR is way too long, POs or not, I don't have any bans for NLR, only some for NITRP, which that ENTIRE time we were RPing. Now I will say I am sorry for ruining your training, but you have to watch who you just fucking shoot, we were both unarmed and we were gonna restrain and drag away. We were doing Gang RP, because when 24/7 you're dealing with bullshit from both the PD and the server, you'd want to just do some unorganized crime roleplay. I will say that I am sorry for ruining the training and the one time I broke NLR, but the ban was pretty damn harsh. Now if it were like RDM or some shit, then I wouldn't be making this appeal. The whole point here is that we were both in the wrong. I couldn't report you for RDM due to the fact that you are a administrator, and when Ayo took my ticket he said he couldn't deal with it and that I'd have to make a report, plus, you shot Edy first most of the time when he wasn't doing shit, and in the first clip, you gave us 1 warning and shot us not even a half second later, which is just blatant RDM. You are a cop, not a crim. Understand that.

vkarmix Ban Appeal / Edax Player Report - Rem - 09-06-2021

Do staff reports separately.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.