Diverge Networks
BruceLee Ban Apeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: BruceLee Ban Apeal (/showthread.php?tid=2124)

Pages: 1 2

BruceLee Ban Apeal - BruceLee - 09-06-2021

Your Name: BruceLee

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:165713692

Reason for ban: NLR X3

Length of ban: 3 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):dispute

Why should you be unbanned? Me and my friend Coconut were Roleplaying together trying to make some money. During this time we were shot at for hitting someones car Coconut and I Followed them to a place called Napoli Where we went to the roofs and shot at them due to them shooting at us. After this we ran off for around 20mins. Coming back the guy tried to ram us and started to shoot at us which I then decided to shoot back at them. We then ran to World Corp where it was very clear that they metagamed and told their guys to come gun us down. we ran to the floor 10 and waited hiding. two guys came in and we gunned them down then the Moderator Lucas banned me for 3days for zero reason at all. I died once to the guys before this whole situation due to me hitting on of their cars an hour ago. anyways I have a video of the start of why they shot at us and metagamed who we were. And I believe rem has been sent the rest. I just wanted to Rp and yet a Corrupt staff member banned me and threatened to Self sit if we didnt give them any guns for shooting them up.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): i believe rem has been sent most of it and i can also screen share the rest, you can contact me through discord BruceLee#3424

RE: BruceLee Ban Apeal - Canadian-bacon - 09-06-2021

You were literally un perma banned yesterday. Did you not learn your lesson at all?

RE: BruceLee Ban Apeal - Lucas - 09-06-2021

https://gyazo.com/a0487d66843ac71b36914ed425a719db
As you can see in the image listed above you died 3 times from people in the same faction around the same area. Admittedly the first time was not within 15 minutes but from the behavior that i saw from you there was no doubt in my mind that you were only on to minge and kill people. And i also did take the 3 other bans that you have into account. And both you and your friend knew who you were killing since coconut has a character in the faction that you were killing people in you were also a previous member a long time ago.

RE: BruceLee Ban Apeal - Coconut - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 04:28 PM)Lucas Wrote: https://gyazo.com/a0487d66843ac71b36914ed425a719db
As you can see in the image listed above you died 3 times from people in the same faction around the same area. Admittedly the first time was not within 15 minutes but from the behavior that i saw from you there was no doubt in my mind that you were only on to minge and kill people. And i also did take the 3 other bans that you have into account. And both you and your friend knew who you were killing since coconut has a character in the faction that you were killing people in you were also a previous member a long time ago.
If you were to show the whole thing you would see that you also died due to me and him shooting you up due to one of your guys shooting at us.

We also have a picture of you asking for a Comp for the guns on other characters. And there was zero NLR as one of your guys literally killed him for hitting his car.....  And also Franks one was due to us driving around and accidentally hitting one of them which we apologised for that had nothing to do with it either. You banned him in the middle of the situation while in the gun fight yourself. You died or something and then banned him. You were in a VC with all of them the whole time.

You only banned him as he Shot up "Your Business on your other character"

(09-06-2021, 04:20 PM)Canadian-bacon Wrote: You were literally un perma banned yesterday. Did you not learn your lesson at all?

His Permaban was for hardly any reason. as well as he genuinely didn't do anything today We shot at their store and then Lucas Switched to staff and banned him due to him killing his mates.

(09-06-2021, 04:37 PM)Coconut Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 04:28 PM)Lucas Wrote: https://gyazo.com/a0487d66843ac71b36914ed425a719db
If you were to show the whole thing you would see that you also died due to me and him shooting you up due to one of your guys shooting at us.

We also have a picture of you asking for a Comp for the guns on other characters. And there was zero NLR as one of your guys literally killed him for hitting his car.....  And also Franks one was due to us driving around and accidentally hitting one of them which we apologised for that had nothing to do with it either. You banned him in the middle of the situation while in the gun fight yourself. You died or something and then banned him. You were in a VC with all of them the whole time.

I never died to you nor the person that was banned. I asked for comp since you and other people in the faction often hold events were you shoot up places which usually makes the associates and interns get involved but as soon as i saw you denying it was you i knew it was not an event that you were doing. Frankies kill still counts towards NLR. I was nowhere near the gun fight when i banned him since i was watching the entire situation as it was unfolding on my staff char. Yes i was in a VC with them what was i supposed to do leave the VC and not hear anything about the situation that was happening. There are only advantages to me being in the VC at the time of the ban.

(09-06-2021, 05:22 PM)Lucas Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 04:37 PM)Coconut Wrote:

I never died to you nor the person that was banned. I asked for comp since you and other people in the faction often hold events were you shoot up places which usually makes the associates and interns get involved but as soon as i saw you denying it was you i knew it was not an event that you were doing. Frankies kill still counts towards NLR. I was nowhere near the gun fight when i banned him since i was watching the entire situation as it was unfolding on my staff char. Yes i was in a VC with them what was i supposed to do leave the VC and not hear anything about the situation that was happening.
Frankies one was nothing to do with the situation and we wouldn't know he was a part of you lot. Also with the Compensation thing you could of dm'd me about it. And finally we Never actually killed any of you lot from what we could see the only person that we did kill was you when we shot you up that was due to you shooting back at us and getting close to where we were. So in fact you did Die. Or unless there is somehow another bald man then that was the only guy that died. 

And ik for a fact that when we shot you all up I specifically said Do not shoot any of them just shoot around them and the building I also said if they get close shoot them otherwise try not to kill any of them.

Also going of the last bit you kept leaving the Voice call when I was trying to speak to you as well as you blocked me....

This is not a staff report feel free to make one if you feel like i have abused my power but no i did not die. Even then if we don't count frankies death he broke NLR 2x. I did block you since you were DMing me about the ban even though i had told you i did not wanna talk any further about it which i can do if i choose to. Me leaving the VC when you joined was after he was banned so that has no effect on the ban nor the judgement at the time of the ban.

RE: BruceLee Ban Apeal - BruceLee - 09-06-2021

you did die at the hotel so that is a lie my friend

(09-06-2021, 05:38 PM)Lucas Wrote: This is not a staff report feel free to make one if you feel like i have abused my power but no i did not die. Even then if we don't count frankies death he broke NLR 2x. I did block you since you were DMing me about the ban even though i had told you i did not wanna talk any further about it which i can do if i choose to. Me leaving the VC when you joined was after he was banned so that has no effect on the ban nor the judgement at the time of the ban.
Again the NLR was completely Different as it was two different situations that were completely different. And again you did die as I remember seeing a dead baldman on the floor.

And again with the compensation you literally could of Dm'd me and We would of as we literally didn't mean to kill anyone.
Instead, you decided to blurt it out in a public channel trying to get myself and others in trouble...

RE: BruceLee Ban Apeal - BruceLee - 09-06-2021

https://youtu.be/zKFfMFOnLNQ here is the clip of them shooting us for no reason