Diverge Networks
Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2141)

Ban appeal - eagleman37111 - 09-12-2021

Demetrius Demarcus

"Escalating" an unapproved riot and rdmx2 

4 days

I didn't know it wasn't a staff approved riot I just got on and saw a riot  and usually the riots are a thing to where everyone's messing round. Also he said I that rdm'd someone like 5 minutes before before he pulled me up on the building when mi shot my friend he was cool with it he thought it was funny. But i am sorry i didn't know it wasn't a staff approved riot it wasn't widely said. I apologize for escalating and rdm.

I should be unbanned because they weren't saying it wasn't a staff approved riot a lot of warnings should go out if it wasnt staff approved.

RE: Ban appeal - Rem - 09-12-2021

I was not the one who banned you, but I saw you in the riot prior to staff saying in chat stop going to the riot. Yet you still attended.

RE: Ban appeal - ayo - 09-12-2021

Hello, Hello!

I am the staff member that issued the 4 day ban. I flagged on to my staff character around an hour before the protests had even started. Then, after seeing /adverts and // out of character messages being made about the protest I teleported over and began to watch the players converse and roleplay out a protest. I am unsure what the reason for starting the protest was, but I began watching just to ensure that it wouldn't progress into a riot, whilst observing I also sent out several OOC messages, viewable by all players, that the 'riot' event was not approved (These photos can be seen at the end of this post). Making sure to make the players aware that further participation or engagement in a riot would result in consequences. After around several minutes of the roleplay gathering players began to hit police characters, VDM, car minge, and etc to which I called for staff assistance. Now, after kicking several players and still giving out OOC warnings that the riot was not approved I witnessed you on the Irish Bar roof, shoot at officers and flee the rootops. I did not see the full interaction so I did not peruse it any further, and simply made a mental note of who was engaging in the riot. Flash forward around a couple minutes later, I spot you again, on the roof next to hospital engaging police characters. I didn't wanna give you the go ahead so the second I was you engaged I grabbed you and brought you to the rooftop.

Whilst in the sit you claimed to have not opened fire on the police station, more than once. I say otherwise but you insist this was your first time engaging in random death match. Now because of this, I open up logs and scroll through your past logs to back up what I saw. In the sit you were still insistent that you didn't shoot at the cops on more than one occasion. The logs backed up what I saw, you engaged multiple cops with a glock-19, so because off this I concluded that you both lied to staff and RDMed. The lying stemming from the sit where you claimed to have not shot any cops, and the RDM stemming from you shooting cops on multiple occasions for no roleplay reason.

[Image: ErLsXRi.png]
The first instance of you shooting players at the riot, which you deny.

[Image: bB3ULQ6.png]
The 2nd instance of you shooting players at the riot.

[Image: 5BJuwxV.png]
Me, warning all players prior to you RDMing.

RE: Ban appeal - eagleman37111 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 06:35 PM)ayo Wrote: Hello, Hello!

I am the staff member that issued the 4 day ban. I flagged on to my staff character around an hour before the protests had even started. Then, after seeing /adverts and // out of character messages being made about the protest I teleported over and began to watch the players converse and roleplay out a protest. I am unsure what the reason for starting the protest was, but I began watching just to ensure that it wouldn't progress into a riot, whilst observing I also sent out several OOC messages, viewable by all players, that the 'riot' event was not approved (These photos can be seen at the end of this post). Making sure to make the players aware that further participation or engagement in a riot would result in consequences. After around several minutes of the roleplay gathering players began to hit police characters, VDM, car minge, and etc to which I called for staff assistance. Now, after kicking several players and still giving out OOC warnings that the riot was not approved I witnessed you on the Irish Bar roof, shoot at officers and flee the rootops. I did not see the full interaction so I did not peruse it any further, and simply made a mental note of who was engaging in the riot. Flash forward around a couple minutes later, I spot you again, on the roof next to hospital engaging police characters. I didn't wanna give you the go ahead so the second I was you engaged I grabbed you and brought you to the rooftop.

Whilst in the sit you claimed to have not opened fire on the police station, more than once. I say otherwise but you insist this was your first time engaging in random death match. Now because of this, I open up logs and scroll through your past logs to back up what I saw. In the sit you were still insistent that you didn't shoot at the cops on more than one occasion. The logs backed up what I saw, you engaged multiple cops with a glock-19, so because off this I concluded that you both lied to staff and RDMed. The lying stemming from the sit where you claimed to have not shot any cops, and the RDM stemming from you shooting cops on multiple occasions for no roleplay reason.

[Image: ErLsXRi.png]
The first instance of you shooting players at the riot, which you deny.

[Image: bB3ULQ6.png]
The 2nd instance of you shooting players at the riot.

[Image: 5BJuwxV.png]
Me, warning all players prior to you RDMing.

(09-12-2021, 05:46 PM)Rem Wrote: I was not the one who banned you, but I saw you in the riot prior to staff saying in chat stop going to the riot. Yet you still attended.
Well staff dont announce things very well if all they doing is putting a tiny message in chat be like other servers and put a message that appears in the middle of peoples screens so people actually know.

RE: Ban appeal - Canadian-bacon - 09-12-2021

I think the larger issue here would be instead of discussing with the admin in the sit about why you did what you did, you instead, insisted to lie directly to his face, thus indicating you knew what you were doing was wrong at which point he decided your actions warranted the consequences.

RE: Ban appeal - ayo - 09-12-2021

[/quote]
Well staff dont announce things very well if all they doing is putting a tiny message in chat be like other servers and put a message that appears in the middle of peoples screens so people actually know.
[/quote]

Announcing things like this is optional, I still announced it to give the players a heads up. Whether you saw the announcement or not I still had evidence to believe you RDMed twice, as well as the lying to staff part.

RE: Ban appeal - eagleman37111 - 09-12-2021

I never denied shooting them I told u I shot them please don't tell me that I lied when I know I told u I shot them.

RE: Ban appeal - eagleman37111 - 09-13-2021

(09-12-2021, 08:04 PM)Canadian-bacon Wrote: I think the larger issue here would be instead of discussing with the admin in the sit about why you did what you did, you instead, insisted to lie directly to his face, thus indicating you knew what you were doing was wrong at which point he decided your actions warranted the consequences.
I did not lie i told him i shot the cops and my friends he tried saying that i did it earlier that day also which i did not. I never lied i dont know what yall are talking about.

[/quote]

Announcing things like this is optional, I still announced it to give the players a heads up. Whether you saw the announcement or not I still had evidence to believe you RDMed twice, as well as the lying to staff part.
[/quote]

I didnt lie wtf did i lie about if i lied then tell me what i li9ed about????????

RE: Ban appeal - ayo - 09-13-2021

(09-12-2021, 11:08 PM)eagleman37111 Wrote: I never denied shooting them  I told u I shot them please don't tell me that I lied when I know I told u I shot them.

https://medal.tv/clips/64670209/d1337SArm4Mz

"When?"

"Nah that is the first time I did this, today, first time."

"If it was of today, that ain't me homie."

--------------------------------------------------------

You're lying even on this appeal... In the sit you're seen denying the 1st shooting, which is evident in the video. Now when the proof of you doing it is brought to your attention you deny denying it???

Ban appeal - Canadian-bacon - 09-15-2021

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules