Diverge Networks
PK targeting, NLR - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: PK targeting, NLR (/showthread.php?tid=2198)

Pages: 1 2

PK targeting, NLR - Vinny Giancana - 10-02-2021

Your Name: 
Vinny Giancana (cihan#0038)

Offender(s) Name(s):
I don't have the offenders name as he never told me his name or has spoken to me

Offender(s) Steam/Player ID: 

Server this occurred on?:
1980's mafia RP

Time of Incident:
30-9-2021 until 1-10-2021

Rule(lated:s) Vio
NLR, PK targetting 

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots):
I was doing business with multiple associates of mine at the outskirts of the city in an abandoned warehouse when an FBI Agent came to the warehouse and observed us harassing us and trying to bait us with the intention of entering the property with no given reason. We panicked in the heat of the moment as the agent did not tell us his name or who he was again trying to bait us into doing something stupid this went as far as raming us and following us everywhere we go bumping into us etc. After a while the agent entered the warehouse through the back with no warrant or evidence at all, we panicked again and made a mistake and shot him dead as he went in and was trying to take one of the associate's hostage at the same time stepping out and trying to shoot me, me myself deciding to put a stop to this thinking it was a very toxic random engaging him trying to stop the conflict by taking him down but it did not end there. I got away from the place by driving away without any witnesses but the associate. But by surprise the same day later that same FBI Agent Kept coming to the same location over and over again after his NLR trying to bait us again and using scare tactics without identifying himself. A day later as I was logging on the server to grind on my own the same FBI agent turned up somehow when I was online targeting me and arresting me based on nothing(his past life NLR) with no warrant or evidence of me doing an illegal activity. I am a person who engages in SeriousRP very often and I am very upset I had to get to this situation of reporting a federal agent but he left me no choice. He has broken NLR targeted me for a PK and did not perform his tasks, harassing civilians based on past life knowledge and abusing his powers to the fullest to put my character down. During this period we had multiple eyewitnesses and people that talked together (including me) about this random person that did not state his name harassing us and trying to enter the property. Sadly I have no evidence of this person as I thought it would be all fine and I was new to the server 3 days in. 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/817164530668404746/893475526952488960/unknown.png?width=821&height=559

Additional Information (Players/staff directly involved, etc):
Garrett Roth (DogeNebula22#3832)
Elena Monet (gretchen#7746)
David Oldster (Captain Raccoon#6416)(the one getting kidnapped and witness to the NLR)
Marco Lombardo (rubyneter1#0607)
Benjamin Francesco (Leroy199#9394)

RE: PK targeting, NLR - Lucas - 10-02-2021

I have never taken any of your guy's hostage i was arresting him due to him opening fire on me while he was alone so i felt i was able to arrest him without being attacked or hurt by any of your guys. I will happily send a video to the staff member handling this that shows i was attacked by him first but i wont be posting it here since it will leak my name and such. Obviosly a lot of stuff had happened before this which i will leave out of this post to not have the response be 2000+ words. This is just some of the stuff that had happened previously. You guys had opened fire on me while i was parked outside of your warehouse while i was leaving at the time. I later came back to the warehouse without having died or anything. When i came back to the warehouse you guys were opening both of the gates to the warehouse to move a car out of the warehouse where i could then see several drug processors. I then asked the director of the FBI if i was allowed to enter your property to take pictures of the drug processors for a case file which i got permission to do. after this, i didn't return to your property for a very long time about 45 minutes maybe 1 hour. When you killed me i only used the info that i had gathered hours before. I didn't return for over 1 or 2 hours due to you having killed me even though the NLR timer is only 15 minutes. And since i still had IC knowledge that you guys were conducting illegal activities on your property and i had gotten permission from the director i still had the right to go inside hours later to see if you guys still had those processors which you still did.I showed you my badge several times so if you had any problems with what i was doing you should have made an IA report but you never did. I had no intention of targeting you for a PK and even when me and Chu ming arrested you we tried to give you a plea deal of 40 years which is not a PK sentence but you refused it saying you wanted to go to court. As a federal agent i am not allowed to give you my actual name only my badge which is sufficient by law.

RE: PK targeting, NLR - Vinny Giancana - 10-02-2021

We never opened the garage doors to take out a vehicle especially with no one watching in the area before checking. I never heard of the plea deal was never talked to me about I kept asking what was going on in jail but you guys gave vague answers responding every 4 minutes to whatever I had to say begging to reduce the sentence so I didn't have to make a big deal out of it. But that's not the point. The point is you went into the property without evidence and didn't forget your past life experience and this was the first time we came in contact with you you went to the parking lot we told you to go somewhere else and leave us alone, which you responded by going to the storage depo swimming from there to the storage house in which we found you (without any proof warrant or anything) and chased you and afterwards killed you there was nothing that happened before this. If you got your evidence show it so we can understand. And to you going to your higher-ups in between when the conflict started there is no way you could have contacted them i don't believe that i had multiple people in there with me who can confirm this.

1. You MUST follow NLR after every death. You will not remember anything from the last 15 minutes before your last death in RP. Nor can you return to the same RP situation.. You are not actually dead unless it's a PK and is otherwise put in the hospital and will recover. (which you did keep getting into the same area and in the same situation with)

2. The radius or size of the NLR can vary but generally, it means do not return to the same building/area you were killed. Do not loiter just outside the area and do not go seek the same players to create another situation. Do not spawn and take the exact same route to find them either. Attempting to abuse the NLR system or skirt around the rule is not permitted. (which you also did)

I waited far more than 15 minutes before having any kind of situation with you again. When i did return from what i remember of the situation it was because you guys had initiated a situation with me and not the other way around. And saying that i can never come back to the same area is just plain wrong since you only started calling out that i was breaking NLR the day after this original situation occurred. And yes we did offer you a plea deal of 40 years i remember that very clearly since Chu did it first and then i gave you one for 40 years later which you responded to by saying you had to log off. I never broke any kind of server rule and i have never targeted you or your faction in any way shape or form. The only reason why you guys have been getting investigated is that you went about your business wrong and made it very clear to me and other cops that you were conducting illegal activities and therefore it was bound to happen that someone caught you. Which just happened to be me. The reason for our late answers were because you had 3 of your friends outside trying to kill us constantly breaking down the door and shooting outside of the PD trying to bait us to go outside so that we could get shot

Look let me make it clear man I asked multiple times for you guys to say it again as I was tabbed out no response. If I listened and understood what you were saying i would have 100% and I wouldn't have made this post because I hate making a paragraph on a damn video game.

When it comes to the NLR it literally says you will not remember what you did the past 15 minutes after getting killed which you did it doesn't mean after 15 minutes you can roll out like you are waiting for a queue in-game.

The first encounter:
You were eyeballing the tunnels got to the parking space we told you to go somewhere else you entered the warehouse from the back without evidence and we shot you. Whatever else you did I don't care you did afterwards.

You are supposed to forget what happened in the past and not engage in the same area which you did.

(please don't talk about what happened after the NLR I don't want to write a paragraph of text)

I don't wish you anything bad or hate you nor do I wish any punishment against you, I just didn't bring up the NLR because I thought I could just play on my character afterwards and just take all the shit you threw at me. I just want to keep playing on the character that I tried developing for the past 3 days that's all.

I only ever died from you 1 time which was when i was arresting your friend.
As i have already stated i never used any of the info that i had gotten within those 15 min of me dying i used evidence that i had gathered before then which was a picture of you guys producing drugs i also had videos of you guys shooting at me before the 15 min timer which gave me enough knowledge to again suspect that you were conducting these illegal activities and still i had gotten the FBI directors approval before the 15 min timer therefore none of the things used in my investigation were gotten while i was arresting your friend or during the 15 min timer. It is not my problem that you did not hear the plea deal that was offered to you that is more of a you issue.

Well, I find that hard to believe my friend even if you have your video's you could be lying about at what time you captured the evidence. I am fully aware that it happened in a very short time frame within 5 to 8 minutes and the people that were with me can confirm that. And I don't see how it's a "me" issue as I asked multiple times what was said and got no answer. Alt-tabbing out every 5/10 minutes doing whatever you want and saying whatever you want when the opposition is not engaged with you I don't really call that RP nor fair nor "my" issue. But at the end of the day, the moderator is probably right am I right haha.

These are all of my deaths on the day that this situation accoured
Unavngivet - Paint (gyazo.com)

RE: PK targeting, NLR - David Oldster - 10-02-2021

I swear none of us open the garage door. if you have pictures or any type of proof, send it because with out proof you are killing someone the was protecting there property from people that we though was trying to trespass and rob us. plus one of your guys took me hostage and try to kill me so there is some unlawful things going on here. another thing is one of your guys broke NLR and try to come back so even then if you try to pk him, you don't even remember that you at are place and trying to take us/kill us. this all happen all under 15 minutes.

David there was never anyone other than me and Chu Ming involved. Now i am the person linked in the picture in the original post. But i never tried to kidnap anyone. Now i am sorry if i did not make it clear enough that i was arresting someone or not. But it is legit against server rules for FBI to kidnap people and will result in a ban if a person does so.