Diverge Networks
Harrison Corp. - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Harrison Corp. (/showthread.php?tid=2206)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Harrison Corp. - Guitar Guy - 10-04-2021

Name of Faction: Harrison Corp.

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 10+

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Legal Corporation

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): American

Your Discord #: Lane#8194

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90879973

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): https://discord.gg/K5pPkVVbGy

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

(Background):
After a long vacation from New York City the Harrisons have returned home. However, they are looking to leave they're past behind them and go for a change in the family business venture. After Johnny's time in jail and rehab for his LSD addiction he realized he should do something that is sustainable and something that he found interesting as a career for him and the family. Which led him to create: Harrison Corp.

Muscle cars and racing. A big part of Johnny Harrison's life. In his teen years he raced and every night would tweak his 1970 Challenger to the nines. Now that his racing days are behind him his car modding and mechanic days have stayed with him his whole life. This led Johnny to open his own garage for modding and repairs under the family name. Johnny is always interested in the top of the line parts for his own vehicle so he thought why not for some customers as well. Imported car parts are top of the line and respectively hard to come by for that very reason. Johnny would pay top dollar for those parts if they are in good shape. Although Harrison wouldn't shy away from standard parts either because he could always use replacements for commonly broken parts. Rather than break his back running around to grab parts Harrison decided to open the doors for those who had parts and if they were in good shape he would pay some money for them. This allows those who are new to the city to make some spare cash and even big time importers to make a hefty salary legally. With prices on the rise now couldn't be a better time to get into the auto parts and repairs business. Besides cars one of Harrison's hobbies since adolescence has been watching boxing matches. He would commonly bet on boxing matches and managed to make some money off of it too (which he of course funneled into his car and LSD). This motivated Johnny to open a branch of the company for weekly boxing matches in NYC, hosted and sponsored by Harrison Corp. These boxing matches would be legally operated and all required documents would have to be signed to fight in them. Along with boxing and auto Johnny has big plans for the company to branch out farther, however, its all with time.

(Logistics):
So the idea for racket is 2 types of car parts from two different NPCs which operate similar to Oil. "Standard Box of Car Parts" would cost about $500 and would be found at an NPC by city hall. "Imported Box of Race Parts" would be found at an NPC in a dead in tunnel at some part of the map and they would cost around $2000. The buying and selling is pretty much the same as oil with a shipment showing up around the map and bringing it to the Harrison Corp. location. The Car parts racket would be funding the more RP driven events like the boxing matches and the stuff we have planned for the future. Also makes some friendly competition between us and the grants. I can say personally I'm really exited for this faction's future in the case its accepted.

The Harrisons are going legal baby!
-J.H.

Edit: I probably should have put all our plans in the app but some of the other RP driven parts of Harrison Corp. that we plan to do it starting a radio station that can allow for talk shows and live music (I play 3 different instruments and could make a setlist that's about an hour or so long along with guest musicians, comedians, etc. in the server) this would be a weekly event, We also plan on making TMZ style highlights where we interview random players or catch funny moments from our time playing in NYC and these clips will but put together into a few minutes of funny moments caught in the server which can be watched on the new video players in the server as well, and we plan on creating a small security team for our company locations along with ability to hire the group for small events. We are still currently coming up with even more ideas for Harrison Corp and we will not disappoint. Some may be present faster than others depending on our faction growth.

This link (if you are in the diverge discord) leads to post I made suggesting the addition of the addon that would allow the radio stations to be possible, if you would want live radio shows to be a think the server (not just ours but also other factions would be able to as well) I recommend giving it a +1.
Link: https://discord.com/channels/619968869125062656/803369952417021952/894790602670088193

RE: Harrison Corp. - jonathen69 - 10-04-2021

(10-04-2021, 04:53 AM)Guitar Guy Wrote: time to rock the economey of the server once again  +1

RE: Harrison Corp. - Kaiserrr - 10-04-2021

I like it, Lets Go +1

RE: Harrison Corp. - Ramo - 10-04-2021

legal business
+1

RE: Harrison Corp. - kash - 10-04-2021

+1, the Harrison’s originally introduced me to the criminal aspect of RP. I will plan on joining if Big Sugar comes back. Even though I’d prefer they come back as an illegal, this application seems to have great ideas and could possibly be a great legal faction.

RE: Harrison Corp. - Bonito - 10-04-2021

This faction was removed by UA for dying out with inactivity less than 50 days ago.

RE: Harrison Corp. - Cätbøy - 10-04-2021

+1

Willing to see this. I myself have some ideas.

RE: Harrison Corp. - jonathen69 - 10-04-2021

(10-04-2021, 01:30 PM)Bonito Wrote: -1

This faction was removed by UA for dying out with inactivity less than 50 days ago.
Would you like some fries or some chips with your salt?

RE: Harrison Corp. - Guitar Guy - 10-04-2021

(10-04-2021, 01:30 PM)Bonito Wrote: -1

Not going to say its not true but there were some reasons to why it happened:
1. Wipe/map change setback made a majority quit as everyone was looking forward to it.
2. Those who were left were burnt out with farming bricks and doing the same old same old Crime family stuff.
3. RP was hard to come by when half the time people would only come into the diamond to gamble and not actually talk.

That being said this faction opens a lot more doors for actual RP. Not just those in the faction but also outside of it. I would argue that it is harder to do as a crime family compared to a legal faction. Like in the Harrison Crime Family we had our fair share of RP but we never brought it to a level like this. Therefore Harrison Corp. will keep those in the faction more invested by doing cool stuff each time they are on and also spread that to those who come to events that we host. Compared to the mAkE dRuG iN hOuSe that can get boring. Not to mention we are still coming up with more ideas for server wide events and such as we speak. 

also didn't you "beat MafiaRP" why you still here?
It feels like your -1 just comes a grudge.
Nevertheless we will continue to smoke that cali pack bonito,
as previous Harrison Crime Family or as the future Harrison Corp. Smile
[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Harrison Corp. - El Ruso - 10-04-2021

-1 Removed recently for being inactive