Diverge Networks
Stalins Staff Aplication - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Stalins Staff Aplication (/showthread.php?tid=2215)

Stalins Staff Aplication - Kaiserrr - 10-06-2021

In-Game Name(s): Aki Tchernekyov, Gutwich "Bismarch" Von Wolfengruppen
Steam Name: Commisar_Stalin 
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204634545/
Steam ID: [b]76561198204634545[/b]
Discord Username: Stalin
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1week, 1 day, 6 hours, and 30 minutes as of recording it
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Well, Probably 3-4 hours a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I tend to notice that a lot of staff are not on. I am willing to aid the amount of tickets that can be transferred and the amount of people available to help mediate situations to allow for the best RP. I would also like to aid people with every day things that lead the server. In doing these I would help the server I have a lot of fun on. This therefore would give me a nice bit of fun.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I am willing to put in good work to help the staff team. if there is something I don't understand or Don't know how to do i won't hesitate to ask to make sure the correct thing is done, And I will do my best to help keep diverge in a good working order.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I don't think I'm very known by the community, I Have tended to stay sort of silent and quite, and nobody really has noticed me.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would make a move to go on-Duty, and than speak to those who were victims and witnesses with proof, if there is no proof, I would give him a warn, if I do see proof, the appropriate sentence would be given.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would report this action to a Staff 
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would speak to them saying that what they have done is against the rules, and that actions will or have been taken thanks to their actions, However if its not a Perma ban I would tell them to return in (ban length)

RE: Stalins Staff Aplication - kash - 10-06-2021

-1, too little playtime, and I’ve seen you minge on multiple occasions. I personally do not believe you are fit.

RE: Stalins Staff Aplication - Moses - 10-06-2021

(10-06-2021, 12:09 AM)vKarmix Wrote: -1, too little playtime, and I’ve seen you minge on multiple occasions. I personally do not believe you are fit.

I find that rather ironic coming from you, Karmix. You are in absolutely no place to judge somebody for minging. Though, the question of playtime is something to note.

Regardless of playtime, or their prior actions I would like to say that on the encounters I have had with this player, they've been friendly and have held themselves somewhat well in regards to the rules. Though, there are some times where they tend to go off track. I will admit, that I have seen this person partake, or went with a case of Fail RP without question. Though, that one situation aside they seem to be fine.

If I knew them better, I would most likely +1 this.
For now, though, I shall remain on a neutral stance.

(10-06-2021, 12:20 AM)MostlyIlliterate Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 12:09 AM)vKarmix Wrote: -1, too little playtime, and I’ve seen you minge on multiple occasions. I personally do not believe you are fit.

I find that rather ironic coming from you, Karmix. You are in absolutely no place to judge somebody for minging. Though, the question of playtime is something to note.

Regardless of playtime, or their prior actions I would like to say that on the encounters I have had with this player, they've been friendly and have held themselves somewhat well in regards to the rules. Though, there are some times where they tend to go off track. I will admit, that I have seen this person partake, or went with a case of Fail RP without question. Though, that one situation aside they seem to be fine.

It’s ironic watching you call other staff members bad, so how about instead of responding to a -1 that has nothing to do with yourself, you go do your job of staffing? - xoxo

RE: Stalins Staff Aplication - Moses - 10-06-2021

(10-06-2021, 02:07 AM)vKarmix Wrote:

It’s ironic watching you call other staff members bad, so how about instead of responding to a -1 that has nothing to do with yourself, you go do your job of staffing? - xoxo

I've never called any other staff member bad at their job. I took the time to post a reply because no tickets were open, and I'm not obligated to staff 24/7 when I've already reached my quota. It's found that I'm on my staff character much more than any RP character I have. I've done my job. Oh, and a sidenote, before pulling little comebacks like that out of nowhere, the only staff I've insulted is Rem, and it wasn't even for their staffing. 

For somebody who gets banned nearly every week, how can you say anything negative about this man?

(10-06-2021, 03:12 AM)MostlyIlliterate Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 02:07 AM)vKarmix Wrote:

I've never called any other staff member bad at their job. I took the time to post a reply because no tickets were open, and I'm not obligated to staff 24/7 when I've already reached my quota. It's found that I'm on my staff character much more than any RP character I have. I've done my job. Oh, and a sidenote, before pulling little comebacks like that out of nowhere, the only staff I've insulted is Rem, and it wasn't even for their staffing. 

For somebody who gets banned nearly every week, how can you say anything negative about this man?
Ah yes, good old Moses making comments on a staff application that has nothing to do with himself. Maybe you should’ve done what everyone else does and just not drop crappy little side notes.

RE: Stalins Staff Aplication - AerodynamicsCop - 10-06-2021

Stalins Staff Aplication - Pendred - 10-06-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.