Diverge Networks
RickJak/JJs Staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: RickJak/JJs Staff application (/showthread.php?tid=2217)

RickJak/JJs Staff application - RickJak - 10-06-2021

[attachment=145][attachment=146]In-Game Name(s): Jacobs J. Mockrow (JJ. Tyler J. Mockrow (Recreating him
Steam Name: rickjak768
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013082237/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526408254
Discord Username: RickJak#2196
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): Over a month
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: A few hours a day at least. Weekends I can most likely dedicate more time.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes I acknowledge this.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I've seen a lot of RDM myself and have been RDMed a shit ton myself. And due to the fact, I cant use a screen recorder nothing ever happens. I also had a conversation with Robert once, I was talking to him about how amazing his newer events are and he told me he was the only working GM. So another reason I'm applying is to become a GM. Overall, I do like this server and I want to help the people that play it.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * Sadly I don't see many other candidates so I don't really know what to talk about but I'll try my best. I've been on both sides of Mafia RP, cops and criminals, I know how shit can be twisted and I prioritize hard evidence before I make moves. I know most of the community have a little name for myself which I'm honestly happy about. I personally don't have a tolerance for rule-breakers, no matter if I personally know someone or if they're in my family. If I have any feeling of bias I would immediately move the situation onto another available staff member.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where what position and how long): No, I don't have any previous experience.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: One time on the Mafia RP server. It was during my first week or so I remember correctly, I mistakenly thought there was a mugging rule for a quick draw where you have at least a second or two to pull a gun out to count a mugging.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * Id like to say I am well known in the community. With a decent reputation that states, I love Rp. I asked a few guys what they'd think about it, and this is what they said, I will be providing screenshots of this. 
"I Big Sugar can vouch for J.J  for his staff application for I do believe he is responsible when the job needs to be done and he is always 100 percent with people and never fuck's around when its a serious matter at hand and is not afraid to step on anybody's toes."
"JJ is a household name at this point. Dude had helped me move a truck of drugs with his crime character and then threaten to arrest me on his cop. I really respect the fact that he puts the server before person obligations. A true judge."
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: I have not asked any staff members if they recommended me, though I suppose I will find out what they think when this goes up.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Find a moment when I am not busy, switch to my staff then take the ticket and do the normal process.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Gather up evidence of them doing this, whether it be screenshots or having my friends help by screen-recording. Once I believe I have enough evidence, I would go straight to UA or Rem.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: Honestly I wouldn't care if you were my friend or not you're going to get the same treatment as Id to give everyone. If there's a ticket, take it and talk, if he minging warn and/or a ban. I would invite them for a fun RP experience on a good server, not to jump on the server to dick around for a few hours ramming into cars to kill people.

Edit, I fucked up the attachments, so sorry I don't know how to do the forum stuff.

RE: RickJak/JJs Staff application - kash - 10-06-2021

-1, you used to talk too much shit and still do from what I know, don’t want a shit talker taking my tickets. If you can prove otherwise I’ll make it a +1.

RE: RickJak/JJs Staff application - KingCum/Soup - 10-06-2021

-1, begging in faction discords for a +1 shows how immature you are

RE: RickJak/JJs Staff application - Guitar Guy - 10-06-2021

(10-06-2021, 04:51 AM)vKarmix Wrote: -1, you used to talk too much shit and still do from what I know, don’t want a shit talker taking my tickets. If you can prove otherwise I’ll make it a +1.
+1 I can safely say that JJ would not be shit talking on duty. The only times I have seen him shit talk is in-game and in-character in RP situations. In VC and off the game he's a down to earth chill guy which is what I would expect if he was staff. He still knows when to be serious and handle situations in RP and I'm confident he would make a great staff member after some training for NutScript and such. Its clear he wants to give back to the community that has given him so much. Good luck!

RE: RickJak/JJs Staff application - AerodynamicsCop - 10-06-2021

+1

RickJak/JJs Staff application - Rem - 10-06-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.