Diverge Networks
PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo (/showthread.php?tid=2232)

PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - LocalWelshman - 10-09-2021

Name of Character: Paulie Carmelo

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122126844/

Date of PK: 9/10/21

Reason for PK: Got killed after I supposedly "directly harmed a faction" because im in a faction

Why should you be unPK'd?: Because I wasnt directly involved in anything. I didnt do anything to this faction, we are not at war so I feel that I shouldnt be PKed for that reason. The prosecutor was nothing to do with me, he wasnt my guy I dont control him so I feel they PKed the wrong guy

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I have no evidence of anything as I was not involved in fuck all

RE: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - Moses - 10-09-2021

The PK was approved by Pendred. You were Offline PKed, after you blatantly LTARPed when you saw people coming for you.

Once again, I'll wait for the perpetrators to respond.

RE: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - LocalWelshman - 10-09-2021

(10-09-2021, 12:27 AM)MostlyIlliterate Wrote: The PK was approved by Pendred. You were Offline PKed, after you blatantly LTARPed when you saw people coming for you.

Once again, I'll wait for the perpetrators to respond.
I hold my hands up to this which im fully guilty, however i knew this was going to happen. We are not at war yet are whole high command are PK active, for nothing. I wasnt directly involved in any situation and i did LTARP as i panicked. But the PK in general shouldnt happen to my belief as i havent done anything to deserve it

RE: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - Rae2quick - 10-09-2021

Sense this is all ooc I will be honest we don’t have your high command pk approved nor do we plan to pk your high command we don’t want war nor did we start one we simply went after the capos to show them we are to be taken seriously and that your power on this server has run out. Now the real pk reason is for pendred and UA but I assure you pendred would not let this happen if it was not a valid ic reason we have followed you guys for almost 2 days got hella ic information on you the hits were all rped out more than you will ever know

RE: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - LocalWelshman - 10-09-2021

(10-09-2021, 12:41 AM)Rae2quick Wrote: Sense this is all ooc I will be honest we don’t have your high command pk approved nor do we plan to pk your high command we don’t want war nor did we start one we simply went after the capos to show them we are to be taken seriously and that your power on this server has run out. Now the real pk reason is for pendred and UA but I assure you pendred would not let this happen if it was not a valid ic reason we have followed you guys for almost 2 days got hella ic information on you the hits were all rped out more than you will ever know
I mean in game you dont know who I am and just meta-gamed to find out my rank via discord roles. I understand how discord messages can be taken into IC but I have never met you, talked to you, been involved with you or anything. To add further to you not knowing who I am, is that in RP there is no member list to show who is a capo/underboss/streetboss or whoever. You said yourself there isnt a war so realisticly you shouldnt have been able to kill me. This was all meta, you said yourself "we went after the capos to show them we are to be taken seriously" I had never met you nor you have with me IC, I wasnt directly involved in anything to cause this me getting killed either. I have respect to everyone involved however I feel its not justified and shouldnt have happened in the first place

RE: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - Grant - 10-10-2021

(10-09-2021, 02:00 PM)LocalWelshman Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 12:41 AM)Rae2quick Wrote: Sense this is all ooc I will be honest we don’t have your high command pk approved nor do we plan to pk your high command we don’t want war nor did we start one we simply went after the capos to show them we are to be taken seriously and that your power on this server has run out. Now the real pk reason is for pendred and UA but I assure you pendred would not let this happen if it was not a valid ic reason we have followed you guys for almost 2 days got hella ic information on you the hits were all rped out more than you will ever know
I mean in game you dont know who I am and just meta-gamed to find out my rank via discord roles. I understand how discord messages can be taken into IC but I have never met you, talked to you, been involved with you or anything. To add further to you not knowing who I am, is that in RP there is no member list to show who is a capo/underboss/streetboss or whoever. You said yourself there isnt a war so realisticly you shouldnt have been able to kill me. This was all meta, you said yourself "we went after the capos to show them we are to be taken seriously" I had never met you nor you have with me IC, I wasnt directly involved in anything to cause this me getting killed either. I have respect to everyone involved however I feel its not justified and shouldnt have happened in the first place
Not true.

You have sold me a Le Grande room on multiple occasions. When we watched Le Grande, people often called you boss, asked you questions ect. On the friday we wacthed you collect the kickups. Something fitting of a member of management. Putting this togather we knew about you. And you was selected as a target.
Now don't pull the meta card. You know you and I have met IC.

RE: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - LocalWelshman - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 09:08 AM)Grant Wrote:
Not true.

You have sold me a Le Grande room on multiple occasions. When we watched Le Grande, people often called you boss, asked you questions ect. On the friday we wacthed you collect the kickups. Something fitting of a member of management. Putting this togather we knew about you. And you was selected as a target.
I have indeed sold you a room at Le Grande however, senior associate + can sell a room so this is irrelevant. I have seen multiple people below me and higher sell rooms so this doesnt mean anything
2nd point i want footage of people calling me the boss as I aint to sure about it. Also boss could mean street boss, underboss, Don, capo or made guy so this is yet again too vague to get any info from.
If you saw me pay kickups let me know where you saw me collect. Also yet again streebosses collect kickups from capo+ even with associates so you wouldnt 100% be able to confirm me as a capo
I have met you IC but that doesnt prove nothing. You dont know my rank, I didnt harm your faction or have I been involved in anything to cause the PKs on our guys. You wouldnt know if I had ties with the crime side as you havent seen me do crime or anything near. Youve meta-gamed and you know it. Just because someone in my faction harmed you doesnt mean you can PK innocent people, also you wouldnt know my rank in-game so the point of "sending a message by killing the capos" is bullshit.
I got promoted to capo on the 27/09/21 and during that time i havent met you in game until your guys have been watching me which was the past few days. If you have any videos of you being able to prove my rank in game let me know
But as of now all your points you have made have been justified. Just to add 1 more thing, me being involved in management of Le Grande doesnt prove me being a capo. Yet again if you can prove it with hard evidence then do so please

RE: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - LocalWelshman - 10-10-2021

Not true.

Also I forgot to say, we dont collect kickups on a Friday lmfao. We do it on a Wednesday and a sunday. I have spoke with our Don and he is more than happy to show the kickup logs. So stop coming up with false statements if you cannot back them

RE: PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - LocalWelshman - 10-12-2021

Not true.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858771361153417236/897553821981622282/unknown.png thats the kickup tracker just to show the dates. Unless you can get me solid evidence of you knowing IC I feel you just are lying. Please reply soon as I would love to see the evidence

PK Appeal Paulie Carmelo - Pendred - 10-19-2021

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.