Diverge Networks
H445's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: H445's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2272)

H445's Staff Application - H4456 - 10-15-2021

In-Game Name(s):
Corporal Reece Williams | Hector Santana | Lorenzo McLeary | Henry "The Butcher" Xiang | Henry "The Fed" Williams
| Caeser "Johnny" Dominici | Armando Cortez | Davarius X
Steam Name: □□□□□
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/3025859109/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139825365
Discord Username: h4456#7329
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 2w 5d
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4-5 Hours during Weekdays (6-10pm), 7-8 Hours during Weekends (4pm-11pm).
[I can be more or less active than this depending on what's happening IRL.]
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes, I understand.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, but I can learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes, I understand.

Long Answers

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Both the server and the community are growing and evolving.
Therefore I can help grow the server into a better environment for all those who need time to enjoy a simple game.
I'm interested in being part of the staff team because I have a lot of time to spare for the server.
I'm very active and have been on nearly every day for the past weeks. I've had a lot of fun playing on the server
and being part of many different factions. Now, I'd like to help by enforcing the rules and getting rid of
rule-breakers.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: As I have previously said, I'm very active and I'm ready to dedicate most of my time to moderating instead of role-playing. I don't have any issues with anyone and even if I did, I will always make sure to resolve issues and give
punishments in an unbiased way. Even though I don't have a lot of experience in moderating, I have an idea of how it works
and am ready to learn. I'm always calm during heated situations and will make sure to always listen to both sides.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):

Simple Networks [Garry's Mod Server, PoliceRP & TTT] [Was over 2 years ago and doesn't exist anymore]
- Senior Moderator

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 
During most of my time on the server, I've been part of Cartel De Medellin and the Dragon Head Triads.
Later on I was also part of Sanzensekai and Murder Inc for a bit. I also played as PD and FBI.
I'd say that I have a neutral reputation, other factions probably don't know me very well but for the people
that I played with, I'd say I have a good reputation.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No.

Problem Solving

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:

Depends. If I'm in the middle of an RP situation, i'll simply copy the players ID and finish up the RP situation.
Then, I'll tp the player and explain to him how what he did was wrong. Also depending on the player's POs and the seriousness of it,
I will either put a note on him or ban him.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:

I'll gather enough proof of it happening (clips/recordings) and will reach out to a community manager or the owner.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed to know this can affect your friendship with them?:

Personally, I would tp him, explain to him how what he did was against the server rules and would punish him depending on what he did.
Then I would call him and explain to him how the server works and what he shouldn't be doing.
I don't think any good friend would make a big deal out of it and they should understand.

*Couldn't log into my old forums account, made a new one, linked with another steam account and email

RE: H445's Staff Application - Chubbs - 10-15-2021

+1 Nice guy, I seen him help around in the community alot.

RE: H445's Staff Application - Wickers - 10-15-2021

+1 Good Fella, I think he would be a good staff./

RE: H445's Staff Application - Romullus - 10-15-2021

+1 He's respectfull and can always keep his cool, that I can vouch for.

RE: H445's Staff Application - MAC - 10-16-2021

+1 I have played with him and Haven't had a situation where he gotten mad he is level headed and knows the rules

RE: H445's Staff Application - Whiplash - 10-21-2021

+1 Always chill and level headed would be a great fit for staff

H445's Staff Application - Rem - 10-23-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.