Diverge Networks
Wickers Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Wickers Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2276)

Pages: 1 2

Wickers Staff Application - Wickers - 10-16-2021

In-Game Name(s): Matthew Wickers, Shakur ''Killa'' Escobar, LT Mickey,  Toni Joshua 
Steam Name:WickerS_681
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074793639/
Steam ID:  N/A Will get Later.
Discord Username: Wickers | ᵗʳᵃᶜᵏ#6049
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):1M 2W 
Time Zone:GM3+(Europe)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5-6 Hours  Per Day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes,  Multiple Times.
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes. I do.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):  Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes most of them.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I have been playing on the server for a good time and   now I believe that I have developed a good reputation on the server as being friendly and trustworthy. I have a good knowledge of the rules due to reading it numerous times, I as well know what to do in regards to certain situations whilst viewing the staff team perform their duties and of how to staff and keep an eye out for rulebreakers. Due to my past experiences as staff I know most of the Nutscript Commands. I will always try be fair and unbiased whilst handling sits even if it's someone that I know being involved in the sit. I can be serious when necessary while performing staffing duties. I always try to learn and improve and will accept criticism whether it's constructive or destructive and better my understanding on how to handle situations. Bunch of the time, I do not see staff on whilst I am on and would be able to aid those on the server during those times. Additionally, I will be looking at both sides with a neutral attitude. I'll be sure to give everyone ample time to tell their side of the story, so that nobody feels shorted or that the sit was unjust.I wish to help improve the server by working with other staff to keep the server flowing smoothly. I am thorough when it comes to resolving conflicts, ensuring that all evidence, if required, has been shown and all questions are answered.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *  The One  thing I Consider m
yself  over other   people  is me staying late and Can Take a lot   of Sits in 1 Day, The Current  Staff team is  not really active when  It's  Day Time And That's why I wanna  come  and  help . Other then that everyone should get a chance it's just about their behavior and personality.  
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Old  2019  Police RP Senior-Admin, TTT Mod, 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes 1  Ban Transferring a gun and I learned my lesson from that. 
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I don't really know what people think of me but some people like me and some probably don't. I am always serious when it has to be even in roleplay wise and Staff wise, 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:None.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:  Very  simple I make a rdm ticket.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I record everything he is  doing and send it to Higher Staff or UA.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:  I don't Really have friends who play gmod   or Especially Mafia RP but if it happens I will just ask another Staff member to deal with him and do what needs to be done.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Wickers Staff Application - Rem - 10-16-2021

Please do everyone a favor and keep the font normal...

RE: Wickers Staff Application - Wizard - 10-16-2021

+1 never had trouble never saw him break rules personally. Definitely one of the top players will fit well

RE: Wickers Staff Application - bonquii - 10-16-2021

+1 Wickers is a good trustworthy dude, I think he will be a great member on the staff team.

RE: Wickers Staff Application - Metrail - 10-16-2021

+1 Such a cutie pie xoxo

RE: Wickers Staff Application - Landon - 10-16-2021

+1 It's wickers, how could u say no?

RE: Wickers Staff Application - H4456 - 10-16-2021

+1

RE: Wickers Staff Application - Romullus - 10-17-2021

shiiit, whens the last time staff team had a bulgarian staff

+1

RE: Wickers Staff Application - AerodynamicsCop - 10-17-2021

+1

RE: Wickers Staff Application - Swigs - 10-19-2021