Diverge Networks
The Salamanca Family Cartel - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: The Salamanca Family Cartel (/showthread.php?tid=2286)

Pages: 1 2

The Salamanca Family Cartel - JohnnySadNuts - 10-18-2021

Name of Faction: The Salamanca Cartel Family 

Number of Members(Minimum of 5): 7

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Crime Family/Cartel Organization 

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Spanish
Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): Caliph Abdul#6298

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165499528

Backstory (Minimum of 150 Words): The Salamanca Crime Cartel started in 1932 in Salamanca, Spain. The family started small, doing numerous crimes, and starting a small drug dealing business going off of cocaine having plenty of competition. Years go by and The Salamanca Family started to realized how big these competitors really were having all out gang wars with Heavy Machine guns and military like arsenals, with their large drug cartels and gangs that dealt with illegal drugs, sending them wherever and fighting with other competitors. With his realization, the Salamanca Cartel Family started dealing with these cartels and gangs by selling them cigars that were secretly laced with Toxic Crack Cocaine, which slowly brought down their competitors, including clients. Soon their competitors started to get busted by the government, with this happening they as well started to get busted, being taken down by the government and getting arrested. After realizing that they can either fight or flee they decided to put in bribes to the local government and survived off of the protection for several years before the flaws where noticed and dealt with. They soon had to depart from Salamanca Spain, they went to the great Continent of North American to escape the grasps of the law and continue there drug empire. Initially, the cartel only served as the middle-men for the Colombians, transporting cocaine over the US border and receiving only a small part of the profit. This was mainly because they could not produce cocaine in Mexico, leaving them dependent on the Colombians ("Hermanos"). The cartel was feared by many, and it was said that even the Mexican Federales wouldn't mess with them. The cartel even had government connections, with Hector's (Don) brother serving as a high ranking police chief after being caught during a routine drug bust Hector (Don) served 17 years in prison .At this time their organization was based in Salamanca, Mexico where in a meeting a business partner put forward an idea to cut out the middle man and use his business Los Pollas Hermanos as a cover to cook meth with the plan being successful they offical began making meth based in labs in the USA, New Mexico quickly making it from a Local Level to a State and Coutnry wide level moving up to New York after several years

(Current known Members, Named top to bottom and left to right)
Hector Salamanca, Lalo Salamanca, Tuco Salamanca, Joaquin Salamanca, "The Cousins" 

[Image: iymwweb4nzt41.png]

as they became more organized and efficient with selling meth as well as there signature gun distribution, they began to hire lawyers and launder large amounts of there money investing it in wall street, The Salamanca's worked hard to keep there family running even putting up a small force in Ontario, Canada. To this day the Salamanca Family is a force to be reckoned with surviving a FBI Raid in America as well as several military altercations in Mexico living up to be one of the strongest cartels still operating after 55
 Years.

RE: The Salamanca Family Cartel - Wickers - 10-18-2021

-1 There is Already 2 Cartels And There is no need for more. Also This Cartel Will not work.

RE: The Salamanca Family Cartel - MAC - 10-18-2021

-1 minge also doesn't know the rules of server so how can you run a faction without knowing the rules or being serious

RE: The Salamanca Family Cartel - Romullus - 10-18-2021

-1 I would love to see another cartel, but I feel that for it to happen, it needs to be ran by the right poeple. That being said, I feel like you need a bit more experience with rules and other stuff before running a faction.

gl.

RE: The Salamanca Family Cartel - JohnnySadNuts - 10-18-2021

1. There is no Limit to how many Cartels can be active at once and if there was then there would be restrictions on all crime familys

2/3. I am not a minge I have over 8500 Hours on Garry's Mod knowing the game inside out running factions on Mobsters Paradise and Omerta Mafia RP servers

RE: The Salamanca Family Cartel - wakiestfall801 - 10-18-2021

-1 Man this us hella gay ngl...

Too many cartels already and not enough cartel rp and this group looks low effort and mingey

(10-18-2021, 04:09 AM)wakiestfall801 Wrote: -1 Man this us hella gay ngl...

Too many cartels already and not enough cartel rp and this group looks low effort and mingey
This is in fact not the same as your cartel or any cartel for that matter putting more effort into my application then the Norte Del Valle Cartel, I want to make this cartel to help add more RP into a RP server I've never seen a /me in any circumstances besides healing someone and I want to change that. Instead of just shooting everyone and doing the same thing every cartel does on here I want to change how cartels act on this server for the better. And I have no idea how this cartel seems "Gay" or "Mingey" as we are not in the server yet and nothing in this application links me or anyone else to this conclusion. Thank you for the feedback!

Updated my backstory to 500 Words

RE: The Salamanca Family Cartel - Michael Flanagan - 10-19-2021

-! unoriginal asf

RE: The Salamanca Family Cartel - JohnnySadNuts - 10-19-2021

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norte_del_Valle_Cartel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medell%C3%ADn_Cartel

Thanks for the feedback!