Diverge Networks
unjustified and i am very confused - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: unjustified and i am very confused (/showthread.php?tid=2317)

unjustified and i am very confused - tony debonis - 10-20-2021

Your Name: zouwling powming 

Your SteamID  STEAM_0:0:566613457 

Reason for ban: nitrp failrp metagame 

Length of ban: unbanned in permanant 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): i am a lil bit confused how i was banned as i was chillin waiting waiting at city hall as alone and logged back in when server restart said i was banned for those things feel likes it was a mistake as i have just come back from 5 in half month bann i joined server read rules for hour and also have been rping on dark rp all i ask is for the admin to tell me why i was banned coz he waited for server to restart and did not wait for me to come back kinda sad but yea just let me exokain what ever situation was xx

Why should you be unbanned? i dont know why i was banned and  i have not made 1 mistake and have even told my friends you cant do that that is rule breaking, i love this server and respect the effort you admins put in 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: unjustified and i am very confused - kash - 10-20-2021

-1, you got banned after 5 days of being unbanned from your SECOND permanent ban. You have to learn to change, as it’s not that hard man. I personally don’t know you but seeing your very long POs I don’t believe you should be unbanned, and as Pendred said in the ban note, “No more chances”, I fully support the ban as you have now been permanently banned THREE times.

RE: unjustified and i am very confused - tony debonis - 10-20-2021

well can he tell me why i was banned ? i dont even know

and what kinda bs is probation that is just torture they stress you into rp situation you know how many times i complety didnt know what to do im guesing you have seen the amount of tickets on discord and server asking questions can i do this can i do that to just ban me is proper bull shit . And for a friend to say pendred doesnt hate you he finds you funny thats mad cap i been playing by rules in everyway possible i know you admins watch me i sit processing drugs and i know you all watch as somtimes i hear admin stick click . you guys just want me to stuf up cant even pull someone up for mistake and say hey cut it out you just fuck with them

i didnt donate for no reason i donated as i like the server and admins are not trolls but for some reason you all dont mind just throwing the ban stick
maybe if you all sat down and had a chat with people youd come to like them as i did with sudo we hated each other than became in a way friends .
have some respect for people that use the time in there day to play this server concidering thinking about the fact we are all human and make mistakes .,

(10-20-2021, 11:52 AM)vKarmix Wrote: -1, you got banned after 5 days of being unbanned from your SECOND permanent ban. You have to learn to change, as it’s not that hard man. I personally don’t know you but seeing your very long POs I don’t believe you should be unbanned, and as Pendred said in the ban note, “No more chances”, I fully support the ban as you have now been permanently banned THREE times.
dont belive go off facts my old banns where stupid things like i quote i did not sighn the plea deal papers coz i was not happy with the deal they did not do it right as i have been cop i know how it works . exactly you dont know me as anyone in my faction or that i roll with they like me ask pendred if he has ever talked to me . he has not in these 5 days i have said no to people saying i canb just drop you these restraints i have said no to item transfures i have stoped people from rdming out of anger . 

we are all human and make mistakes

RE: unjustified and i am very confused - kash - 10-20-2021

Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but mistakes have consequences. Probation is there to make sure that you actually want to come back and follow the server rules, you got perma’d for the 3rd time for breaking a rule. It’s no one’s fault but your own friends.

RE: unjustified and i am very confused - tony debonis - 10-20-2021

i have still not been told what i was banned for still waiting becasuse this ban is mad cap

unjustified and i am very confused - Rem - 10-20-2021

You've gotten banned once again, after 2 unperma bans, you cannot resist to minge or not provide any good RP to the server. You threw your last chance away.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules