Diverge Networks
Artie's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Artie's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2322)

Artie's Staff Application - Whiplash - 10-20-2021

Artie Emm's Staff Application

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colours, etc)

In-Game Name(s): Artie Emm
Steam Name: Whiplash
Steam Profile Link: Here
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8735405
Discord Username: Whiplash#6677
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 5d 8h 1m
Time Zone: NZT
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3 - 4
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Some what
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I have been playing this server for a month or so now and I really enjoy it. I have also seen that there often seems to be times where there just isn't enough staff around. I have seen the work the staff team does and would like to try to be apart of it. I would love to help the server out and give people a more positive experience. I also hope to leave as positive of a footprint on the server as I can. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I believe that my past experience comes in handy and shows that I know what I am doing. I am also pretty approachable and like to think of myself as coming off quite friendly which helps a lot when communicating with others. I also genuinely enjoy helping others which I feel is the main part of a staff members job. I am also in a different time zone which gives me the ability to help out a lot during "minge hours". I think that overall I think that my experience and attitude will help if I am to be given this opportunity.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):
GM - Colossal CWRP, Oculus CWRP, Atlas CWRP

Mod - Colossal MilRP, Gaminglight Dark RP
Admin - Oculus Gaming, Atlas CWRP, Tits RP (Dark RP)
Head Admin - Civilised City (Dark RP), Spartan Networks (CWRP)
Staff Manager - Fishnet Gaming (CWRP)

All these positions I joined to help the server either they shut down or I got bored of the role and left. (There has been more)

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I believe it's pretty solid. I try to be as positive as I can with people because at the end of the day it is just a game. [b]I often try to help out white shirts which I hope has helped them have a good experience on the server. Anytime I have had bad blood with anyone on the server it has been purely RP wise. I think that I have had overall a positive impact on the server.[/b]
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Depends on the situation. If it is just blatant RDM e.g someone runs up to me and shoots me no reason I would clip the incident and if available I would make a ticket and provide all relevant evidence to them as to avoid being biased. If no other staff than I would switch to on duty and deal with it as if it was any other sit
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would just tell them they might want to stop doing whatever they're doing as people will slowly start to get sick of it and they will probably face punishment. I would also gather evidence and submit it to someone higher then they are. 
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would attempt to get them to stop just by saying hey cut it out now it's getting annoying if they then continue and there is one available I would ask another staff member to deal with them as naturally I believe I would have a bias in the situation. However if there was no one else available I would hand out the appropriate punishment and in all honesty if they're going to get mad at that then they're not much of a friend.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Artie's Staff Application - gozmouZ - 10-21-2021

i dont like you because you are white therefore you receive my -1 cracker

RE: Artie's Staff Application - Pendred - 10-21-2021

Fishnet Gaming

RE: Artie's Staff Application - Whiplash - 10-21-2021

(10-21-2021, 02:23 PM)Pendred Wrote: Fishnet Gaming
Sometimes we do things we’re not proud of

Edit: Left once I found out the owner was receiving feet pics

RE: Artie's Staff Application - Pendred - 10-23-2021

(10-21-2021, 09:13 PM)Artie Emm Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 02:23 PM)Pendred Wrote: Fishnet Gaming
Sometimes we do things we’re not proud of

Edit: Left once I found out the owner was receiving feet pics

How ironic

Artie's Staff Application - Rem - 10-23-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.