Diverge Networks
Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Spritetopia's Ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2324)

Pages: 1 2

Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Spritetopia - 10-21-2021

Your Name: Spritetopia 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:1:53740332

Reason for ban: DDOS Threats | Harassment | Spamming Forums.

Length of ban: Perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Please accept my sincere apology for DDOS threatening and harassing people. I know how important the rules are to diverge and it was unprofessional of me to be DDOS threatening and not advise anyone to do this. I am truly sorry. I know I let you and Diverge down and can appreciate your disappointment in me. Let myself down, and more importantly I let you, the owner, and the whole server down. I regret the whole incident and I am deeply embarrassed to have put every person involved in my ban disappointed. I feel very embarrassed to remember the valid reasons for my removal from the server and all I am asking for you is forgiveness.

Why should you be unbanned? 1. Giving The Server A Lot Of Rp: When I was banned from Diverge back in Feb 2021 I started to play clonewarsrp and I join the naval. During my time on that mode I improved my rp and became a covert ops RI operator and that role as a operator doubled my rp. When mp launched in July I was in a faction that owned a hotel, made our own contracts, added the amount of the security deposits and all that giving me the basics of owning a business.  2. I Matured A Lot: During that time before my ban life was stressful due to that being grade 12 and going to collage making me stressed, but got thru that time and now I am a better man. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): My ban was valid 

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - CharlesSKS - 10-21-2021

+1 I believe he has changed and for him to man up to his mistakes and claim that it was valid is better than what most people will say.

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Mio Honda - 10-21-2021

This guy is a schizo
I was one of the groups he threatened to ddos when he went on his rant about how he was going to kill the boss of the family he was currently in
Then he just started repeating "I'm going to kill gent HAHAHAHAH" At least 20 times so we muted him for being a literal schizo told him to chill.

Then like some anime villain he tried doing some monologue about how foolish we all were and that he was going DDos us

-1 This guy actually belongs in a mental institution

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - 260RSedy - 10-21-2021

-0.5 I'm not sure, DDos threat is pretty serious but you do own up to your own mistakes, I won't really have an issue with you coming back but I feel it would be wise if you were on a probation period to where if you fuck up again or threaten anybody with that much seriousness you would be perm banned. I feel like that would be the only way to let you back in.

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Rem - 10-21-2021

You have 2 permanent bans for the exact same reasons, for DDOS threats.
https://divergenet.works/forums/showthread.php?tid=698&highlight=STEAM_0%3A1%3A53740332

Not only that, you spammed the forums.

What made you want to get unbanned this time?

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Spritetopia - 10-21-2021

The reason I came back was to serve a faction that wants me on diverge and plus this is the only mafiarp server on gmod right now.

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Pendred - 10-21-2021

(10-21-2021, 08:16 PM)Spritetopia Wrote: The reason I came back was to serve a faction that wants me on diverge and plus this is the only mafiarp server on gmod right now.
not a very convincing reason lol

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Spritetopia - 10-21-2021

I don't want to lie

my main reason i came back is because mafiarp is fun

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Canadian-bacon - 10-22-2021

The ban was a while ago, however we clearly aren't convinced. Do you have any way to demonstrate or prove that you've changed your behaviour and gotten control of your anger and threats?

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal - Spritetopia - 10-22-2021

When 2021 MP came out I worked for a faction that owned the hotel in Miami I worked under the underboss due to being a capo his discord (say cat709#0456) is my first reference. My second reference is (Jeff Is his name#4276) when the faction merged into a different faction I was giving the choice to leave so I became a mercenary Jeff was one of my first contractors he owned the silver tongue on MC I was a security guy working with (Iceman#4408) at the bar. I did a couple of contracts with this one guy here is his discord (MRKWTR#8384) he was a faction leader I did some recruitment for his faction and did a pk contract he ask me to do, he is my third reference.

The only way I see I can convince you is to give me a probation period so if I say any of that vulgar language it would be a serious or most likely a perma ban.

To Mio Honda: I saw your reply if I did disrespect you I am sorry for my stupidity and disrespect towards you and to anyone who was involved even if this appeal gets accepted or declined I want you to forgive me for my actions and to move on so we can improve our relationship.