Diverge Networks
Peter´s Staff Application [Edit] - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Peter´s Staff Application [Edit] (/showthread.php?tid=2329)

Peter´s Staff Application [Edit] - Soler - 10-21-2021

In-Game Name(s): Marjk Smith (PD). Joseph Rosenberg (Firearms Commison), Joe Albrecht (EMS). Markus Heise

Steam Name: mr.soler6

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199080169407/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:559951839

Discord Username: Mr.soler6#0126

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 3w 6d 

Time Zone: CEST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3 hours a day. More on weekends/hollidays

Have you read the rules?: Yes i have and i am very familiar with them

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i do

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes i do

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No i have not had proper training in these yet but i would love to learn everything that i need in order to use them properly.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes i do
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  My reason for applying is the announcement in the main discord that canadian posted today. He is right .There is not much staff taking tickets recently. You always have to call a higher staff member via discord for pretty much unrelated stuff. Therefore i would like to become a member of the Staff team in order to support the community and help everyone else to enjoy serious rp without any interruptions. I am also sick of the mass RDMing that occurs in various "events" involving the PD. We defenitely need more active staff members in order to ensure that all the rules are followed. If anyone here remembers the time 6 months ago. You would actually get banned for things like NLR and such. Now this just doesn´t happen,

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I have been on this server since it started. I have experience in every section of RP and know pretty much everything gameplay related you have to know. I always try to create a very rp friendly enviorment for everyone even with limited opportunities. I am also very dedicated to what i do. I would also consider myself a trustworthy person. In addition to that: I live in the EU. It has come to my notice that there is a big lack of EU staff at the moment and i would like to help out by staffing at 1-2p and 7-8pm EST.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No i do not.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes it was for FailRP: Breaking Fear RP.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Yes i am very well known in the community i have a some old friends from other communites that i recommended this server to and they are playing on here sometimes. My reputation amongst the community is pretty good even though there is a handful of people that don´t appreciate me as much as others do.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Black George
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I call for another staff member via ticket because self staffing is not allowed

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Inform a member of UAabout his misconduct

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, 
RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I am going to do the same as in the most recent example and let another member of the staff team handle this one.

Edit: I edited the application a little bit.

RE: Peter´s Staff Application - kash - 10-21-2021

-0.5 come on marjk u gotta make this application better

RE: Peter´s Staff Application - Soler - 10-21-2021

(10-21-2021, 12:32 PM)vKarmix Wrote: -0.5 come on marjk u gotta make this application better

i dont know how i am trying to write longer sentences but i cant think of any more info to give.

RE: Peter´s Staff Application - Hue - 10-27-2021

We desperately need more EU staff +0.5 due to somewhat lacking app.

Peter´s Staff Application [Edit] - Rem - 11-04-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.