Diverge Networks
edy's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: edy's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2332)

edy's Staff Application - 260RSedy - 10-21-2021

In-Game Name(s): Zamir "The Albanian" Bogdani, Franklin Venteli, Marco Magnelli
Steam Name: edy
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/260RSSTAGEA/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103199453
Discord Username: edy#2579
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 3w 1d 10h 2m
Time Zone: CST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 1-2 hours depending on how much time I got
Have you read the rules?: Yep
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, I got to learn but I am willing to.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I applied a while ago and that was during the summer, college was coming up fast so I took down the application because I was going to be busy, now that I am in college I got some time I can dedicate to the server realistically. The main reason why I am applying to diverge for staff is because I started to get back on recently and saw that some people weren't rping as much as before and I saw shit that kind of bothered me, mainly FRP, Minges, and people throwing Molotov's and shit for no reason during times where there shouldn't have been violence. I am applying because I can see myself being on the staff team and dedicating some extra time and helping new players and regulars with the server, there are lots of times when I see some staff members on and it takes a ridiculous time to help others with tickets and I wanna help solve that issue. Another thing I want to add on to as well is helping out with events and such, I feel like I can contribute with events and see if I can help out players in any way if they want to have an event for the PD or some other factions. I have seen the same events happen over and over again with the PD, and some crime families as well and I want to create some variety with them. As well as having players contribute to them as well, it could be a fun thing for everyone involved and help attract new people to the game mode as a whole. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I feel as if I can benefit the staff team as having more members can benefit the server as a whole. I feel as I have the experience of staffing on 2 RP servers before knowing I can manage minges and other staff sits when they arise, and how it can play out. I have been on this server long enough to the point where I know what people can do, and what happens on the server actively to know how to staff on this server and what punishments are appropriate, and I got a general feel for the community overtime when I played it and I don't really have lots of beef when it comes to any of the members of the community, not anything major at least maybe some arguements here and there but I can definitely  become friends with everyone here.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I have staffed on 2 FiveM RP serves before, CSRP for a couple months [shut down] and FiveM emerged for a little bit before it shut down as well.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, I have been banned before, I am going to state the reasons and who banned me and for how long below. If you have any questions regarding my bans below just DM me on discord and I can tell you the whole situation. I will admit I am in the wrong for all of these ban's below.
9/4/21 Edax - NLR x2|NITRP|Minge
8/29/21 Rem - RDM|Minge
8/27/21 Edax - RDM before map change
3/30/21 Ass_assin - Minge Punching|LTAP
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I don't really often talk to a lot of people in diverge as a whole, mainly people in the NYPD and the crime family I am in [Docheski Bratva] But whenever I do talk to people outside of the crime families OOCly I have good conversations and it is a fun time talking to people outside of gmod. I feel though as if I am not the most popular or outstanding guy in the community so, I am pretty sure most of the people wont recognize me and that's fine by me, as it doesn't really affect me in any way. I can make plenty of friends though in the community easily and I am not a very anti social guy, I only really talk to people when we're cool with each other and we both respect each other equally in the same way. I got no issue with making more friends, and if someone has any beef with me or doesn't like me for some reason I try to resolve it within DMs and see why they don't like me and try to just end it since its gmod at the end of the day.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Can't think of any.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Call an admin using "@" but if there aren't any online I just make a forum post like anyone would. so there wouldn't be any bias whatsoever going towards the person.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Take evidence, photos, videos, and send it to somebody that is a higher rank than the staff member abusing and let them take care of the situation once I send them the evidence, helping out when needed.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I tell my friends about the server sometimes and they join, but if there are reports I will talk to them one on one about how just cause I'm an admin, they don't have a "get out of admin sit free" card on them. I'll tell them that it's nothing personal, and punish them accordingly. If they do take it personally oh well they can cry about it cause its fucking gmod.

[NOTE: THIS APPLICATION MAY BE CHANGED AT TIMES TO FIX SOME ERRORS OR TO CORRECT SOME THINGS I WANT IN THERE]

RE: edy's Staff Application - Mio Honda - 10-21-2021

This guy has been around for a while and is a good role player I might not play much but whenever I come back it would be nice to see him on staff

+1

RE: edy's Staff Application - kash - 10-23-2021

+1 eddddydyyyy

edy's Staff Application - Rem - 10-23-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.