Diverge Networks
TopShotta's Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: TopShotta's Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2355)

TopShotta's Ban Appeal - Landon - 10-24-2021

Your Name: TopShotta

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:485960555

Reason for ban: RDM

Length of ban: 3 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute.

Why should you be unbanned? I killed 3 people with an illegal firearm, because they were pointing guns at me and my don, threatening us, so I killed them all. I hear someone say to the cop that I killed the 3 men for no reason. The cop starts following me, and I kill him before he can pull his gun on me, to not risk getting killed when I shoot at him.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: TopShotta's Ban Appeal - Romullus - 10-24-2021

I was at the scene.

These kids were acting all tuff and one of em pulled gun out. They were killed.
Then this cop comes to the scene, and some witness with a grey suit says that he killed them for no reason. The killer runs away and the cop runs after him and that cop got killed.
I dont see why that is rdm

RE: TopShotta's Ban Appeal - [DV-N] Lovsos - 10-24-2021

I was the cop that you shot up in that situation, and I can agree that it was not RDM because I was about to arrest you and you were protecting yourself/your boss. However I think that a PK is fair since you started the gunfight with me and got killed in the situation.

Edit: actually now I'm not so sure we're talking about the same situation but I was in a very similar one, so I'll just leave my comment here.

RE: TopShotta's Ban Appeal - Romullus - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 12:49 AM)[DV-N] Lovsos Wrote: I was the cop that you shot up in that situation, and I can agree that it was not RDM because I was about to arrest you and you were protecting yourself/your boss. However I think that a PK is fair since you started the gunfight with me and got killed in the situation.

Edit: actually now I'm not so sure we're talking about the same situation but I was in a very similar one, so I'll just leave my comment here.

wrong situation bud lol but at least you get the point. it wasnt rdm

RE: TopShotta's Ban Appeal - Landon - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 12:49 AM)[DV-N] Lovsos Wrote: I was the cop that you shot up in that situation, and I can agree that it was not RDM because I was about to arrest you and you were protecting yourself/your boss. However I think that a PK is fair since you started the gunfight with me and got killed in the situation.

Yah, wrong situation, I never died.

RE: TopShotta's Ban Appeal - RickJak - 10-24-2021

In the clip I received from the officer, I saw that he most likely had no intent of placing you under arrest, detaining you, or putting you under FearRP. He explained to me that he just wanted to tell you to take off your mask. Plus, if he actually knew you committed three murders, he most likely would’ve called for backup in his radio.

RE: TopShotta's Ban Appeal - Landon - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 04:10 AM)RickJak Wrote: In the clip I received from the officer, I saw that he most likely had no intent of placing you under arrest, detaining you, or putting you under FearRP. He explained to me that he just wanted to tell you to take off your mask. Plus, if he actually knew you committed three murders, he most likely would’ve called for backup in his radio.
He definitely witnessed me kill the 3 guys. He started following me right after, and I believed he was going to attempt to arrest me.

RE: TopShotta's Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 10-24-2021

Seems like a slight misunderstanding.

From the user's perspective after committing a crime and having someone comment about his weapon and the Officer following him he thought he would be placed under arrest. According to the Officer this wasn't the case.

In the future be sure that an Officer is attempting to arrest or search you (which could cause or lead to a Felony) before engaging violent action. For example if he un-holstered a weapon, ordering you to stop, or attempt to arrest/search you.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.