Diverge Networks
staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: staff app (/showthread.php?tid=2369)

staff app - Vex - 10-25-2021

In-Game Name(s) Corporal James gordon | Gordon Latereze
Steam Name:pistolwyd
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199136054129/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:587894200
Discord Username: stretch™#0070
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):  2m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:  Weekdays 3-5 Hours a day, Weekends 5-7Hours a day.
Have you read the rules?:  Yes i have.
Do you have a working microphone?:  Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):    Yes 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:   Yes.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:   Yes 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:    * I am very active on DV-N MafiaRP, I wish to improve the community as a whole, i also want to help reduce minge hour's and improve everyones experience on this server. I have also noticed the high demand of staff lately, I wish to be very quick to respond to tickets and improve the servers RP, i truly wish to giveback to the community and prove my self to be better than what i was. I also play this server on the daily and it has been my dream to become apart of the staff team on this server. I want to also form a stronger relationship with the community and other staff mambers by [b]improving the roleplay on this server by being very quick to respond to tickets and be there when they need me.[/b]

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:I am a very active player and plan to staff from 1am-6am EST and help reduce the minge hours and make sure that the server rules are being maintained at all times, aswell as making sure that everyone can enjoy there stay on this server. I am also very good with people and can reason with others very well. This game is somthing that i am truly passionate about and somthing that i take very seriously and that i am going to invest alot of my time into. I will be respectful as possible towards the community aswell as my higher ups on the staff team. I also plan to stop role playing for a little while to focus on my staff position and keep that as my #1 [b]priority.  [/b]
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):MP for 1 week.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:     6 times, currently in a 14 day ban
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:I dont really know if i am well known but i can say that some people do not like me because of past mistakes. But i hope to redeem my self with this opportunity that i have been givin, i am going to be respectful as possible regardless of there opinion on me. One thing that i can say is that i have lots of friends that play this server with me on the daily, all tho some people do have negative opinions on me lets not forget about all the positive one's. Most of the pd members like me aswell as all of the ERS team and NewYork State goverment members aswell as most of the staff team that i have made good friends with over these past couple of months. Like i said, if i get this staff position i will prove to everyone that i am a changed man. *
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:N/A
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would call for staff or wait for someone to make a ticket to avoid a bias situation, provide my evidence and continue to Roleplay.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would PM pendred or candian bacon or make a staff report in the forums.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would treat them equally to the other members of the server,  link them the rules and give them the appropriate punishment. If they would end a friendship over a video game i dont want them as my friend. i also am the best erper on diverge

RE: staff app - Cravfe - 10-25-2021

I was wondering when this was gonna happen +1

RE: staff app - Chubbs - 10-25-2021

+1
Slow but good

RE: staff app - Javier7083 - 10-25-2021

(10-25-2021, 10:57 AM)Cravfe Wrote: I was wondering when this was gonna happen +1
based

staff app - Pendred - 10-25-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.