Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2389)

Ban Appeal - JohnnySadNuts - 10-27-2021

Your Name: Hector Salamanca

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:93334788

Reason for ban: RDM | Fail mug | Mugging in public | Failrp | Mugging as a don of a faction (failrp)

Length of ban: 4 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute/Partial Apology

Why should you be unbanned? 

The situation started off when I recruited a few new guys and wanted to see how they worked so I had them come with me for a few jobs and all the sudden we are walking down the street going to a deal and they just start randomly punching a man (with no orders from me) then asks for all his money (I never asked them to do this) and killed him after they did so, I was running away from the situation and wanted them to stop and get there attention so I shot towards them and supposedly one of my shots hit the citizen which was in my fault but I never mugged or wanted to mug this man at all as my chat logs show as I do not have any mic and only use chat that I never ordered them to punch him or mug him or kill him I would like this ban to at least go down to the RDM as I never did anything that indicated a mug as a don. I was going to get these guys unwhitelisted and punished for there actions but swiftly was teleported to a sit and was yelled at for a few minutes with no consideration of my side of the story and was banned, the admin also stated that he would removed the mug part after reviewing the evidence which was kept in my ban.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): The proof is in the logs I only use chat

RE: Ban Appeal - Vex - 10-27-2021

Hello, I am the banning staff member

First I would like to state that "mugging as a don of a faction" is not the reason you was banned, I put that in their to let pendred know.

So, lets start out with the beginning.

- Moses (Admin) Makes a ticket about you and your comrades RDMing him, I bring you all, and after looking into it more, you took his money, shot him, then beat him to death (failmug)

In the rules it states you cannot kill someone after mugging them, what so ever.

Not to mention you mugged him in-public, I watched this in no-clip; I would know.

You are the don of a faction mugging people, you have 1 day play time on the server, I would have been light on your ban but you was leading your faction to break rules. Not to mention your PO; 3 notes, and 1 bans.

Do better next time

RE: Ban Appeal - JohnnySadNuts - 10-27-2021

(10-27-2021, 02:12 AM)Stretch Wrote: Hello, I am the banning staff member

First I would like to state that "mugging as a don of a faction" is not the reason you was banned, I put that in their to let pendred know.

So, lets start out with the beginning.

- Moses (Admin) Makes a ticket about you and your comrades RDMing him, I bring you all, and after looking into it more, you took his money, shot him, then beat him to death (failmug)

In the rules it states you cannot kill someone after mugging them, what so ever.

Not to mention you mugged him in-public, I watched this in no-clip; I would know.

You are the don of a faction mugging people, you have 1 day play time on the server, I would have been light on your ban but you was leading your faction to break rules. Not to mention your PO; 3 notes, and 1 bans.

Do better next time
As I stated and in the logs it states that I never mugged or him or asked him for money all I asked him is if he wanted a job they went rouge and attacked him I didnt want to be apart of that at all as I do not mug people I did not mug him or take his money or beat him to death that was them. these guys where just with me and I never expected them to do that and never ordered them to do that and I apologize for shooting him in the crossfire well fleeing the situation and trying to stop the attackers

RE: Ban Appeal - Moses - 10-27-2021

Although I will say that you, and the people you hire are all acting like morons. You killed somebody before me, and you shot me before anything happened. Though, I will give you the benefit of agreeing with this appeal as you did come up to me and ask if I wanted work which you said in the sit. Along with the fact that you shot one the guys who killed me after I died.

Overall, I think you should really vet your people more, and watch where you're aiming.

https://medal.tv/clips/69421397/d1337tPYVZcH?invite=cr-MSxFbkEsMTE1MDczMDUs

RE: Ban Appeal - Vex - 10-27-2021

Yeah now that I look at it from his POV' I would say it was not so much your fault, but you did shoot him still, I am not sure if it was an accident. And you guys was still mugging in-public

Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 10-27-2021

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.