Diverge Networks
Biggie's Staff application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Biggie's Staff application (/showthread.php?tid=2393)

Pages: 1 2

Biggie's Staff application - DarmanTheGuy - 10-27-2021

In-Game Name(s): Darman "Pack Roller Escobar | Tamu Oyensui | jamal Brown |

Steam Name: ShlongaLomaDingDong
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bigslongadave/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:193875922
Discord Username: Charmen Darmen#4233
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):  1mo 2w 2d 16h 26m.
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5 hrs during weekdays 7 on weekends

Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes, I understand.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: yes on old mafia servers I was staff on but im not hip to them currently.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes, I understand.

Long Answers

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Staff is something I have experience in and would like to give it a shot on Diverge, mainly help the community aswell as having alot of time on my plate that I could dedicate to being staff. one of the main reasons to help maintain the roleplay aspect of staffing 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I have experience on all sides of roleplay legal/criminal as Don of NSG, Cali Cartel, to going after top dog criminal factions like bannanos as a CID Command under Angelo, and down to PD detectives doing high end cases with Burns and Gollo, aswell as experience on multiple mafia servers from MP 1.0, TPN(unfortunately) , to now Diverge

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): , Typhon Networks, MP 2.0 -Moderator

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, but nothing serious the max I ever got banned for was I think a week or so at the start of Diverge when I was still getting a fill of the server with Niggatoni, Tafari, and Maurice Cheeks. Im a retired minge in honesty if u ask any of my friends or older players, but in honestly I would like to just move on from that aspect of my time on diverge and learn from those mistakes, So far i've kept my record up a few months without getting banned so im actively trying not to be remembered as a retired minge

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: Very well respected anything Cartel, I was the Don of Cali Cartel, NSG, etc. all very well respected factions that produced some of the best people on mafia RP like Niggatoni, Tafari, Maurice Cheeks, Chops, etc. Legal RP side very respected in NYPD Detectives and known to be tight with them, I handle mostly Diplomatic sides of factions because Im tight with most Don's like Fallen, Tony, Manuel, Bonito, etc all of them i can safely say they are my best bros on the server. just an overall good reputation on the server.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: recoil, Sydney, Mac n cheese, (talked with them 1 on 1 if they thought it was a good idea)

Problem Solving

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Make a ticket, don't claim your own or have another bias person claim it, also make sure to clip the RDM aswell as get his Steam ID

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Gather enough proof via clips and report it to someone like Canadian

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed to know this can affect your friendship with them?: Personally if he's a homie I'd normally inform him on things and rules he cant fuck up on, but if he joins and still fucks up i'd handle the necessary punishment for him. and he should for sure understand that I got to do what I got to do otherwise I get removed and he should understand.

RE: Biggie's Staff application - Black_George - 10-27-2021

+1 He is a real ass homie, he would be the best candidate for Staff, I know him as a professional individual who would always take RP as a priority. Only good RP situation come out of him.

RE: Biggie's Staff application - Recoil - 10-27-2021

+1 Absolute real ass nigga, knows the game mode more then most people that play nowadays, I believe you are more then capable of being a good staff with some teaching.

RE: Biggie's Staff application - Wickers - 10-27-2021

+1 Real Nigga bam bang

RE: Biggie's Staff application - Vex - 10-27-2021

+1

Yeah sure

RE: Biggie's Staff application - Clicky - 10-27-2021

+1
Big Dick ☑
Smart ☑
Hoe ☒

RE: Biggie's Staff application - Uncle Jack - 10-27-2021

Biggie is fs one of the realest mfs I ever met in mafiarp, dedicated, extremely funny and I can’t think of one reason on him not being fit for staff. Big +1

RE: Biggie's Staff application - MAC - 10-27-2021

+1 This guy is mad chill, played with before nice and knows the rules

RE: Biggie's Staff application - Romullus - 10-27-2021

+1 Would be a good staff. He is a mature guy with a deep ass voice.

Reall ass mf

RE: Biggie's Staff application - Whiplash - 10-27-2021

Biggest +1 I will ever give. Biggie would be a perfect fit for the staff team he is responsible, respectful and knows his stuff