Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2403)

Ban Appeal - Lebron Jahamas - 10-28-2021

Your Name: Sem Van Delft

Your SteamID :76561199202004922

Reason for ban:RDM x2 NLRX x 3

Length of ban:1week one day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):Not true and staff not profesional

Why should you be unbanned?: The NLR Is not true because i didnt even die and I killed someone because i he saw i was getting drugs and said he was gonna call the police he even said it in chat. he came back like 3 times even try to shoot the last time me but the staff rickjack/jj couldnt see it in the logs . then i got teleported to another sit adn teleported back he did not give me any time to explain why i killed the other guy and just ban me while his friend is screaming the n word i really dont get why he banned me cus i explained the situation but atleast remove the time of the nlr and let me explain why i killed the other person

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):i dont have any videos

RE: Ban Appeal - Hue - 10-28-2021

Please give us your Steam32 ID as well, just in a reply or an edit

RE: Ban Appeal - RickJak - 10-28-2021

I did give you time to explain the situation. Also for the reasoning, I misclicked before I could add in PO x3.

RE: Ban Appeal - Lebron Jahamas - 10-28-2021

(10-28-2021, 07:52 PM)Hue Wrote: Please give us your Steam32 ID as well, just in a reply or an edit

(10-28-2021, 07:56 PM)RickJak Wrote: I did give you time to explain the situation. Also for the reasoning, I misclicked before I could add in PO x3.
u just listen about the other guy about bitching about me and i couldnt even speak and i couldnt hear it beacause ur friend was screaming the n word

RE: Ban Appeal - CharlesSKS - 10-28-2021

Yeah, I did not say I was going to call the cops. I showed the Moderator chat logs since my video clipping was not working. It did not say anything about me calling the cops and you confirmed that I did not use my microphone during the encounter. The Moderator in my proof and by looking at chat logs proved that I had not threatened to call the cops or ever made a 911 call on you. You killed me because I called dibs on a shipment you were standing on, I called RDM for the first time you killed me and came back to see if you would do it again, which you did because, you wanted the shipment. Along with that, at the same time, you were pulled into another sit for RDM.

RE: Ban Appeal - Lebron Jahamas - 10-28-2021

(10-28-2021, 08:20 PM)CharlesSKS Wrote: Yeah, I did not say I was going to call the cops. I showed the Moderator chat logs since my video clipping was not working. It did not say anything about me calling the cops and you confirmed that I did not use my microphone during the encounter. The Moderator in my proof and by looking at chat logs proved that I had not threatened to call the cops or ever made a 911 call on you. You killed me because I called dibs on a shipment you were standing on, I called RDM for the first time you killed me and came back to see if you would do it again, which you did because, you wanted the shipment. Along with that, at the same time, you were pulled into another sit for RDM.
so u confirm you broke NLR

RE: Ban Appeal - CharlesSKS - 10-28-2021

(10-28-2021, 08:27 PM)Lebron Jahamas Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 08:20 PM)CharlesSKS Wrote: Yeah, I did not say I was going to call the cops. I showed the Moderator chat logs since my video clipping was not working. It did not say anything about me calling the cops and you confirmed that I did not use my microphone during the encounter. The Moderator in my proof and by looking at chat logs proved that I had not threatened to call the cops or ever made a 911 call on you. You killed me because I called dibs on a shipment you were standing on, I called RDM for the first time you killed me and came back to see if you would do it again, which you did because, you wanted the shipment. Along with that, at the same time, you were pulled into another sit for RDM.
so u confirm you broke NLR
Doesn't matter, I never did any damage to you. You killed me just for going near a shipment that wasn't yours and you lied to staff saying I would call the cops which I didn't. Me walking back was after I made the first RDM claim and then you killed me after saying "lol". Which is also in the chat logs.

RE: Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 10-29-2021

Instead of waiting out the ban or waiting for the appeal to be processed you decided to try and ban evade with an alt account. This of course extends your ban to permanent. Feel free to re-appeal in a Month or two.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules