Diverge Networks
Johnny's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Johnny's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2405)

Johnny's Staff Application - thebossgaming101 - 10-28-2021

In-Game Name(s): John "JohnnyBoy" Caleno 
Steam Name: thebossgaming101
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198428805696
Steam ID:[b][b]STEAM_0:0:234269984[/b][/b]
Discord Username: thebossgaming101#5926
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1mo 1w 1d 16h 13m
Time Zone: PST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2 hour on weekday and 4 hours on weekends 
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yes 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: no but I am willing to learn 
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: I understand 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *I want to become a staff member on Diverge because I want to assist the staff members in making Diverge one of the  most fairest mafia servers that gmod players have ever seen.  I am not a biased guy when it comes to breaking the rules. 
I plan to be even more active once I become a staff member so that I can help the player out when they need a staff member . I want to be the staff member so that I can  help that player when there are no admins / staff online. Most of the time ,in my time zone, at night there are usually no admins who can  only take care of the RDM's problems that happen. I mostly play on the server when there are a lot of minges online while not having any admins to take care of them. It would be nice for the server to have a staff from different time zones to help the player out when they need them. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * 
 I have a lot of free time because I am doing online school which means that I will be able to get on most days in order to help out the Diverge community when they are in need of help. My time zone is PST which is good for the community because it means that there would be a staff on every hour of the day. When I become a staff member I want to make diverge a fair and equal server where everybody can have fun. It's important for people to have the same experiences in order for that to happen you need to have good quality staff on and I can bring that to the table. That is what I am offering.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I don’t have any previous staffing experiences.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not been banned and I am never planning to get banned either.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *I am well known in the Italian community ,on the server, as a guy who can get things done. I am friendly to everybody who asks for help and I try my best inorder to help them out even if I can’t fully help them. The people in my faction see me as a logical and wise guy who can come up with a plan when it is needed. Also other factions see me as a respectable man who treats everybody with respect and kindness even if they don’t deserve it. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:

Void: Moderator 
Divine: Admin 
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I ask and see if a different staff member can handle the problem in order to avoid potential bias.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:  I would right away get proof by getting either video or photographic evidence then send the evidence to a higher ranking admin who is higher than the staff member who was abusing and let the higher ranking admin take care of the staff member. 
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: If they are RDM’ing and breaking the rules , it doesn't matter what relationship I have with them. If they're not willing to follow the rules then I will take the appropriate action to punish them depending on their actions.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Johnny's Staff Application - Hue - 10-28-2021

This is literally unreadable lol, maybe change the colours.
Fixed, nice

RE: Johnny's Staff Application - Moses - 10-28-2021

Your lack of formatting skills makes me want to retract my recommendation.

RE: Johnny's Staff Application - String - 10-29-2021

+1 good guy

RE: Johnny's Staff Application - hopleyt - 10-29-2021

+1 would make great staff

Johnny's Staff Application - Rem - 11-04-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.