Diverge Networks
Spritetopia's Ban appeal (misunderstood by staff) - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Spritetopia's Ban appeal (misunderstood by staff) (/showthread.php?tid=2446)

Spritetopia's Ban appeal (misunderstood by staff) - Spritetopia - 11-03-2021

Your Name: Spritetopia

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:53740332

Reason for ban: Threating to hunt somebody down

Length of ban: 30 days most likely perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Misunderstood and didn't get a chance to hear my side of the story

Why should you be unbanned? This all started after I got pked stretch the admin who started provoking and in my view threaten me in real life with 2 images he sent out of no where for no reason. Stretch was provoking for no reason never talked on his name before he provoked me didn't even know he disliked me. 20 minutes before this dm he was calm neutral like a true admin would do and he even invited me to pve event the day before the pk and part 2 of that event on the day of my pk. So he is provoking for no reason and he is switched his mood minutes later. So I can't trust him in his mood and him being neutral due to provoking for no reason. The images he sent were about smoking pack and saying in the image rest in piss you will not me missed I feel threatened after that because it's not ic because i got pked and he was not the one who pked me he was playing neutral as a staff member 5 minutes ago. The next part is me talking why this is not a good look for diverge as a staff member and explained to him that there is a *rumour* that phsynix networks was doxxed by a diverge staff member and I witnessed the doxxing, but didn't know who doxxed them and then he keeps saying don't worry I don't hack people when I never said or claimed he was a hacker so that there was a red flag for me not confirming he is a hacker, but that there could be a red flag so I said don't worry if you hack me I will hunt you down and beat you up because I can't show mercy to a potential threat who can dox me and potential commit things like coming to my ends and try to harm me or any of my household members potentially so I hope you understand my side of the story.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I don't feel like staff members should destroy the server's image by this vulgar acts by a staff members since the owner pays for the server and for devs to improve the server so the players can enjoy this experience.

RE: Spritetopia's Ban appeal (misunderstood by staff) - Vex - 11-03-2021

Alright. So, first things first I never pk'd you, not on my staff char nor my RP char. I witnessed your PK on my RP char and was the getaway driver.

After this you accused me of Meta-gaming through discord calls during the PK which is not true, I even provided staff the video of your PK which clearly shows me being in a call with Baldrick and Moses (Staff lounge)
With baldrick being deafened. So that upset me alone, due to the fact you constantly asking meta-game questions through my DM's such as "Where do we meet up" and me replying with "Find out ic".

After the PK was done my friend that did the PK said you called him and starting being a dick to him which was quite funny nonetheless. So I sent two gifs which is listed on your appeal, Note that I can send what ever GIF's I want via DM's, already had this confirmed.

Now lets get into what lead to your ban it-self. You called me after ending these GIF's so I answer, I was calm and being nice to you in the call with only you saying things such as "You PK'd me on diverge, not on MC so I am happy" or "Will diverge even last?" "Why do you have these GIF's, you are not black" "Let you do that in real life can see what happens" just retarded things is general. You then started to ramble on about how a diverge staff member was sending "Hackers" which kind of upsetted me, but I said I am not a hacker don't worry, where you then said you would track me down if I was. After said remarks from you I contacted UA asking them if that's allowed, then showed them the video, and they said *No* not at all, I showed them your two past bans for DDOS threats and they said go for the ban.

Last but not least I would like to say that if you are truly upset about me sending two GIF's to you, I am sorry. I sent them for a laugh after you was harassing my friend that PK'd you, even though I can send that if I please. This appeal is up to Rem Canadian and Pendred to decide the verdict, so I will leave them to do so.

Spritetopia's Ban appeal (misunderstood by staff) - Rem - 11-04-2021

User is re-exiled

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules