Diverge Networks
Todd staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Todd staff app (/showthread.php?tid=2483)

Todd staff app - wakiestfall801 - 11-08-2021

In-Game Name(s):Saul Drexler JR, Julian Drexler,Yamato koji, Todd mendoza
Steam Name:Wakiestfall801
Steam Profile Link:
  1. STEAM_1:1:444102705
Steam ID:
  1. STEAM_1:1:444102705
Discord Username:Todd#5997
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):2 weeks 11 hours
Time Zone:general mountain time
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:when im not playing on my main char so prolly a couple hours a day
Have you read the rules?:yep
Do you have a working microphone?:yep
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):yep
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?Confusedadly yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:of course
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an Asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *I think i could do well as staff and help the communtity and im a fair person. i really really hope to be a GM someday because i have some good ideas for events and stuff. i have plenty of time on the server and im active and good at gmod. Also ive made pretty good freinds with plenty of the admins and i think i could help with ideas.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * Im a femboy. I have lots of experience in doing staff duties and nscript. Im a good honest man who is always fair. im not biased i hate all of you. im irish
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): i staffed on some dark RP servers and have run some old servers 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:i had a 3 day ban i belive for ltap when i was new and being a minge
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *Im is pretty well known for being allies with everyone. im also quite wealthy in-game and lead a faction. I love doing Rp and stuff so i think im pretty well known.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: RickJack Moses
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If im in a RP session i will most likely have another admin handle it but if im not doing anything i would probably switch to my admin char and give them a warning or more 
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:Talk to them privately about the matter and if it continues i would report them
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:I would Warn/ban them depending on how severe it is idc if it would affect my friendship tbh as i dont think it would be that big of a deal
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Todd staff app - Vex - 11-08-2021

+1

Fellow femboy! And he is a bases Irish man!

RE: Todd staff app - Grant - 11-09-2021

You have my blessing

RE: Todd staff app - TheDevil372 - 11-10-2021

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 MORE FEMBOYS

RE: Todd staff app - Baldrick - 11-12-2021

-1 Just had a recent ban.

RE: Todd staff app - Kevinthebestxx - 11-12-2021

1+ a friendly person and can be negotiable due to his attitude.

RE: Todd staff app - wakiestfall801 - 11-13-2021

(11-12-2021, 12:01 AM)Ballin Baldrick Wrote: -1 Just had a recent ban.
From when I transferred items like 3 weeks ago

RE: Todd staff app - Jack Dent - 11-13-2021

+1 Great attitude always willing to help a brother out

RE: Todd staff app - Bingus - 11-13-2021

Nice player and faction leader, just don't think he's ready for staff right now for the standards the server needs from looking at this application.

Todd staff app - Rem - 11-16-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.