Diverge Networks
Bonjour - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Bonjour (/showthread.php?tid=2491)

Pages: 1 2

Bonjour - KingCum/Soup - 11-10-2021

Your Name: Chad "Lucky" Aberto De Luca

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175080269/
Reason for ban: Power Game. 2X PO's

Length of ban: 2days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

Why should you be unbanned?: Firstly, This was a large misunderstanding of the situation. I even apologised during the sit repeatedly while Sergei along with Stretch only showed me disrespect, I had no idea what i was doing was powergame as I have had other staff members perform these actions towards me and say it was perfectly okay. Not once did Sergei ask me to even stop, Nor did he show me any sign of annoyance towards these actions, If you check my po's. I have never recieved a note for powergame as nowadays staff are a bit too trigger happy to ban, Bans are meant to be reserved for severe and extreme cases. This is clearly not one of them, I wish to be back on the server so I can actually provide the RP people want. It's just a bit strange that admins seem to resort instantly resort to a ban even if you are trying to correct what happened and providing no hostility.
Along with this. one of the po's was by a user that has since been removed from the staff team due to their incompetence with bans,ect. And if you check. He changed the length of it due to the power game being incorrect as new evidence surfaced

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Bonjour - Hue - 11-10-2021

Could you please fix your SteamID, you haven't included it here

RE: Bonjour - Vex - 11-10-2021

Hello. I am stretch, the banning staff member.

Firstly, you was abusing /it with:/it [A tall male stands before you. He's s...] realises he is worthless"

The /it you was using was from the description of the person that called the sit, and doing it over and over again.

After this the guy called a sit thinking it was a staff member, until he found out it was you.

When I brought you to a sit you was being very hostile towards me with your wanna-be "firmness"

After being told what you had done and asked for your side of the story, your reason was 'Whiplash told me its fine"

Then, I told you that if a staff member is granting you access to break server rules make a report.

Now, during this whole sit your mood was very schizophrenic, one minute you would be like "This is not a rule break"

Next minute: "Staff told me I can" --- "You are crying over pixels"--- and genially being rude, I do admit, the other guy was not so nice.

However after telling you that it was in-fact a rule break you was shook, and still tried to fight it, so I banned you, due to your 2 bans for power-game/failrp.

I will leave this up to UA

RE: Bonjour - Xosad - 11-10-2021

(11-10-2021, 09:30 PM)Stretch Wrote: Hello. I am stretch, the banning staff member.

Firstly, you was abusing /it with:/it [A tall male stands before you. He's s...] realises he is worthless"

The /it you was using was from the description of the person that called the sit, and doing it over and over again.

After this the guy called a sit thinking it was a staff member, until he found out it was you.

When I brought you to a sit you was being very hostile towards me with your wanna-be "firmness"

After being told what you had done and asked for your side of the story, your reason was 'Whiplash told me its fine"

Then, I told you that if a staff member is granting you access to break server rules make a report.

Now, during this whole sit your mood was very schizophrenic, one minute you would be like "This is not a rule break"

Next minute: "Staff told me I can" --- "You are crying over pixels"--- and genially being rude, I do admit, the other guy was not so nice.

However after telling you that it was in-fact a rule break you was shook, and still tried to fight it, so I banned you, due to your 2 bans for power-game/failrp.

You actually banned a guy for 2 days because he did a /it?

RE: Bonjour - KingCum/Soup - 11-10-2021

(11-10-2021, 09:30 PM)Stretch Wrote: Hello. I am stretch, the banning staff member.

We can both watch the video of the sit if you would like. At no point was i hostile. Especially compared to the other person, And If I was Shook When I realised I broke the real doesn't that support me? Showing that I was genuinely upset i had done something wrong? I'm failing to see your angle here, And as I said, I didn't have any clue it was against the rules since a staff member told me it was fine. How would I? So how could I report them for that? Plus one of your supporting statements was i was acting "Schizophrenic". If I was. Why would you ban me for a medical condition (I am not Schizophrenic for the record). In general this response seems like a effort to back yourself up that has just lead to more inconsistencies

(11-10-2021, 09:33 PM)Xosad Wrote:

Abusing it multiple times* and PO's. I get he is one of your minions, but you are not involved with this ban appeal so do not comment

(11-10-2021, 09:36 PM)Stretch Wrote:

Abusing it multiple times* and PO's. I get he is one of your minions, but you are not involved with this ban appeal so do not comment
This reply also shows hostility based on faction, Which could result in the reason i was banned, Hatred towards the faction I am part of

RE: Bonjour - Xosad - 11-10-2021

(11-10-2021, 09:36 PM)Stretch Wrote:

How is this guy still a staff member?

Plus one of your supporting statements was I was acting "Schizophrenic". If I was. Why would you ban me for a medical condition (I am not Schizophrenic for the record). 
--------------

Are you serious? My point was not you having a medical condition, it was the amount of nonsense you was spewing. You are stretching this to look better for you, my point still stands. You broke the rules, you are not a new player, and your warn/ban history shows it. Just because your ignorance to the rules is not at fault with the staff team, it is your job to take the intuitive to read the rules, if you want to bring "rp that people want" as listed on the appeal

(11-10-2021, 09:42 PM)Stretch Wrote: Plus one of your supporting statements was I was acting "Schizophrenic". If I was. Why would you ban me for a medical condition (I am not Schizophrenic for the record). 
--------------

Are you serious? My point was not you having a medical condition, it was the amount of nonsense you was spewing. You are stretching this to look better for you, my point still stands. You broke the rules, you are not a new player, and your warn/ban history shows it. Just because your ignorance to the rules is not at fault with the staff team, it is your job to take the intuitive to read the rules, if you want to bring "rp that people want" as listed on the appeal
it literally is the fault of the staff team for telling me it was fine?