Diverge Networks
Navarov's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Navarov's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2549)

Navarov's Staff Application - Navarov - 11-17-2021

In-Game Name(s): Alejandro Pendragon
Steam Name:Navarov Nikalesenksy
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/elqliaoquelevantabamasas/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:88294623
Discord Username: Navarov Mac Suca
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 2d 15h 40m
Time Zone: GMT - 3
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Some hours a day, depending on my work
Have you read the rules?: Yes i have
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Not much, more or less with nutscript basics and none with SAM
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  Well, recently i ended my military service and got some free time that i use mostly doing some works here and there, for the main time im waiting for next year to enter college, i have played some time on the server back when started and now recently and i have acquired some affection to it and community, hanging with people that speak spanish, some of them helping them as they are new,other just for fun it has grown into me and gave me back some memories from back when first started on mafia when used to play Omerta Networks
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * Well i dont consider anything but equal consideration with every other applicant, i have my cons and pros, i make sure all events regarding user moderation such as breaking server or community rules are settled in a single seat hopefully if not 2 if it is a complicated situation, have experience owning and managing communities and a player base as well, my cons consist in that being a person with a life outside of the game i have to work and quite a lot honestly so i end up joining for a few hours days in the week and usually for a couple more on weekends.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes, TKN (The Kill Night server DarkRP): Staff,Owner,Developer. HC ("Heavy Caliber" Servers) : Developer,Owner. CrowGaming Mages & Muskets: Moderator. NavaRP: Owner,Developer
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I haven't been banned far as i know from any diverge server, just checked and had no previous warns
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: not really, at least now im not well known but back then with Stevie and the Chicano Sinner Rifa and a few acquiantances from Omerta like Blue Fiasco, i dont really have a big reputation nor want to have honestly, i like to be a lay low sort of character in game, i dont get into big mess and enjoy the game and dont have anyone follow me to a dark alley and stab me 84 times in the neck, for the last the members that know me are quite cool with me and don't have any problem whatsoever.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: None
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: i ask for staff, myself can't deal with this because i'll have personal motives against the aggresor and he will alegate that i banned him for personal reasons for RDM'ing me.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Report to a higher up than him, gather evidence and not confront it myself
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: sit him, debrief the situation, clarify and eventually if those charges are real then warn/kick/ban/permaban him.

RE: Navarov's Staff Application - gloriaberko - 11-18-2021

+1

Seems like a cool guy.

RE: Navarov's Staff Application - ZOOMER - 11-20-2021

Application incomplete

RE: Navarov's Staff Application - Baldrick - 11-20-2021

Fill out the remaining parts of the Application.

RE: Navarov's Staff Application - Navarov - 11-21-2021

(11-20-2021, 01:34 PM)Ballin Baldrick Wrote: Fill out the remaining parts of the Application.
Fixed, didn't realize that i thought i had filled those parts

RE: Navarov's Staff Application - Vex - 11-28-2021

+1

Really good guy in my opinion, I support this

Navarov's Staff Application - Canadian-bacon - 12-01-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.