Diverge Networks
been banned for a year now. - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: been banned for a year now. (/showthread.php?tid=2624)

Pages: 1 2

been banned for a year now. - VincentMorelli - 11-26-2021

Your Name: Vincent Morelli#0991

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153480478

Reason for ban: Attemptting to ddoss the server, ban evading, meta game, mass rdm

Length of ban: perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Listen, i'm not saying what i did was right, and give you the classic speech where i say it wasnt' my fault, i knew what i did and i can admit it because i was wrong, but it's been a year or possibly two, i was immature, i have matured over the years and i'd like the community to see that fact, i miss mafia rp as a whole and i'd like to return to diverge, i had nothing but fun times on here whilist rping, and i would like to bring quality rp to this server, the only reason why i even did what i did is because i was pretty pissed off with one of the admins on that server who are now fired, i think i deserve atleast a chance at returning especially since it's been a year, i tried connecting a couple times to see if i was still banned pendred, i mentioned what you told me to do last time.

Why should you be unbanned?: As i said it's been a year, people change and i believe i should atleast be given one last chance.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Not anymore, new pc.

RE: been banned for a year now. - Hue - 11-26-2021

You have attempted to evade your ban twice; one of these attempts was only 3 days ago.

RE: been banned for a year now. - VincentMorelli - 11-26-2021

(11-26-2021, 06:21 PM)Hue Wrote: You have attempted to evade your ban twice; one of these attempts was only 3 days ago.
As i mentioned in the post, i attempted to join to see if i was still banned, i get joining twice does seem pretty suspicious though, and i have a reasoning for it which was i went downstairs and went to grab some food, came back up and it stopped loading, i joined again and it loaded all the content in and as soon as i got in it said i was still banned.

Why did you join on a different account if you were just seeing if you were still banned?

RE: been banned for a year now. - Pendred - 11-26-2021

Your perception of time is awful lol, it's been 9 months?

You forgot to mention your attempts at ban evading! How silly of you.

(11-26-2021, 06:24 PM)Pendred Wrote: Your perception of time is awful lol, it's been 9 months?

You forgot to mention your attempts at ban evading! How silly of you.
I  did state that though, did you not read the full appeal?

(11-26-2021, 06:24 PM)Hue Wrote: Why did you join on a different account if you were just seeing if you were still banned?
To see if that account was still banned, either way i don't see why this even matters it's been a year man just give me a chance smh.

You tried to evade the ban. If you had of joined on the banned account it wouldn't have said you had tried to evade said ban.

(11-26-2021, 06:28 PM)Hue Wrote: You tried to evade the ban. If you had of joined on the banned account it wouldn't have said you had tried to evade said ban.
Bro, i get that, but as i said it's been a year since i got banned, could i atleast be given a chance? if not it's fine i'll try again in 6 months.

RE: been banned for a year now. - Chubbs - 11-26-2021

"Its been a year now, just give me a chance smh"

If i was you buddy. Id be sucking these admins off to get unbanned. Talking like that wont get you anywhere lmfaooo

"You were ban evading" | You - "Why does that matter" lmfao.

RE: been banned for a year now. - Grim - 11-26-2021

^^ seems like something Vladimir would do. -1 no stay banned