Diverge Networks
Dinero's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Dinero's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2625)

Pages: 1 2

Dinero's Staff Application - Moneykxe - 11-27-2021

Staff Application Format
If you wish to apply for staff be sure to fill out the following format. Make sure applications are neat and legible. Short or low effort Applications will be denied.

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colours, etc)

In-Game Name(s): Alberto "Dinero" Donatello
Steam Name: Money
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/10932455
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:426599120
Discord Username: Money#9999
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1w 5d
Time Zone: PDT
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: All day..
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  Rping on the server Isn't doing it for me. Staff get on when there are low amounts of players and I feel like I can be more active if i was staff. Some of my friends are already in the staff team and based off of them, they like it a lot. I look up to staff and find it so cool to host events for people. Its also fun to ban or give punishments to minges, and also help people with problems.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I am younger than most staff meaning I have less tasks to do and be more active on the server. I can come back from school at 2 pm and play till 10 am or on weekends, I play all day. I do not care who I am banning, if my life long friend with cancer gets reported, he will receive the punishment appropriately. I am already known by most people and respect others. I have a small punishment history and haven't got any bans.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No not really.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Do not know if you guys own Prometheus but yes I received a 3 day ban on there for spawn camping, but I was new to the server and didn't get to explain to the staff. {I was given a weapon by someone and told to raid the big house in the middle of the city, so I did, since i was new I didn't know there was a spawn in there so i kept shooting people then got frozen by staff, by the time I got to explain I was banned, I really liked the server and had no intention in minging.}
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  The people that know me will mostly tell you that I help them when they need it and I'm not a bad guy. New faction with unorganized system? no problem I helped them build a dupe and gave them tips. New player that needs a job? no problem ill interview them and hire them. Someone that did something wrong and made a mistake? no problem, ill give them second chances and warn them. I'm not interested in killing people, not pk Hungary, believe in second chances.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
Whiplash
H
Stretch
Eazy

Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would contact an online staff member and ask if they are free to join the server and deal with it, if not then i would switch to my staff character and deal with the situation. I would give the person the appropriate punishment.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Load up medal tv, if they have been abusing the whole day then I will just check up on them when there are no tickets, and if I see blatant abusing I will clip it and send it to a higher up, I will not get into beef with a moderator and ask the HR I'm sending it to to keep it an anonymous report.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would bring them up to the sit, and do it like I didn't know the person, if there is proof of them breaking rules and minging/RDMing, then i will give them the punishment, I do not care what happens, if they question me and ask me why I did it, I would tell them that what they did was their responsibility and they received the right punishment.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - kash - 11-27-2021

i love you dinero, but tbh i don't believe that you'd take staffing seriously homie.

https://medal.tv/games/crab-game/clips/71499208/d1337U2mxGTG?invite=cr-MSxNZHQsMjcwNzc5MTMs

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - Moneykxe - 11-27-2021

(11-27-2021, 08:53 AM)vKarmix Wrote: -1

i love you dinero, but tbh i don't believe that you'd take staffing seriously homie.

https://medal.tv/games/crab-game/clips/71499208/d1337U2mxGTG?invite=cr-MSxNZHQsMjcwNzc5MTMs

Wouldn't take my time to make a staff application if i didn't have intentions to do it seriously. That clip is still gold, its just me being myself, I can be mature when I have the right roles and if I'm in the right position.

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - Shimac - 11-27-2021

+1

You may be young and a bit rash, but you got the potential. Just a little time and mentoring, you'll be a decent admin soon enough.

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - Fish Man - 11-27-2021

+1

Stretch brings up a good point. I hope you decide to be more serious. I'll have a bit of faith Smile

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - Mishka Arkhipov - 11-27-2021

+1 a bit dumb at times but is willing to learn also want to see more staff

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - swagmajor - 11-27-2021

-1 you’re 14 and saying the N word, just shows how immature you are, you clearly have a lot to learn

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - Chubbs - 11-27-2021

+1
Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad 

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - 260RSedy - 11-27-2021

-1, Dinero you seem like a cool dude and you say the N word more than the white robed people ever did in their entire life, but you don't seem to fit staff man

RE: Dinero's Staff Application - Moneykxe - 11-27-2021

Like I said, I don't look forward to be screaming n words in staff sits and ooc while on as a moderator, i would just do my job, there is no point to fuck around as a staff, me saying the n word and shit is just me being retarded.. if I was given a job like moderation I would be at my upmost maturity.