Diverge Networks
Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Micky's Staff Application [D-N] (/showthread.php?tid=264)

Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - Micky - 12-27-2020

In-Game Name(s): Micky Senter

Steam Name: Micky

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickyWR/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54359140

Discord Username: Micky#4444

Total playtime on Server: 1d

Time Zone: EST 

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5-7 hours of moderating.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Of course, I acknowledge.

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes, I am familiar.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes I acknowledge.

------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: 

Given this status of the staff team within the community, I'd be a rare benefit to the community as a full if I were to join the staff team. Throughout my time on the various staff team's, through many eras of "staff cliques" and whatnot, I've seen the event of the equipment utilized by the staff team grow from NutScript console commands to an admin wand. I, myself, surprisingly have not been in a very staff clique, that the thought of me applying for the only good thing about high ranks is unneeded. My characters, as they stand, are plenty enough on behalf of me. to manage the end result of a roleplay situation, let it's RDM or anything related, I'm able to use my years of experience in RP and also the server's mechanics to develop the ideal result, the vast majority of which is either a verbal admonition or a note on their record; no boycotts required. 

The main reason that I'm applying is thanks to the need of individuals in my zone. With living on the East Coast of the USA, I've seen "minge hour" rage on at late nights with no staff members to be seen (no offense to this staff team). I strongly believe, because it has already been proven within the past, that I'd be the one to burn the midnight oil and reply to tickets and such while the WEST portion of the staff team can get an opportunity. the mixing of myself into the staff team would take little to no time, given how I've not only memorized the NutScript commands from my time from different servers , but have also seen the implementation of the staff wand for the primary time. I've already become very conversant in the equipment that the team uses, so having myself on the team would be nothing but a whole benefit to everyone.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  

Maturity
Maturity is one in all the foremost crucial traits of being a staffer as you've got to understand after you are to be serious and professional, which throughout my years of being staff on servers I understand this and whenever I'm on duty I will be able to behave accordingly and present myself well to the community by maintaining a high level of maturity, discipline and professionalism.

Experience
As listed above you'll be able to see I've got an intensive list of previous staff positions and therefore the reasons why I'm not a employee on it server, I will be able to be honest and say I've got tousled lots of times within the past and been demoted from positions, punished and such, but those are mistakes that I've got learned from. I might wish to join the staff team to find out what it's prefer to staff for another Mafia-RP server, learn as I'm going along, help other staff members if they have it and therefore the community.

Confidence
Whenever a situation is presented to me I'm confident, act accordingly and stay calm throughout, being attentive to either side and having an unbiased view. i will be able to always do my best to resolve the problem at hand and if I can't try this or need help from another staffer I'll always fire help. My experience gives me more confidence as I've got an honest idea of what I will able tp be doing as staff and will be able to help players with the experience I've got previously had and what I learn. I'm also polite, respectable and patient within the sits, also out of sits.

Enthusiasm
I am always excited to be a staffer on the server as i buy to experience the server i've got played for the way many months from a unique perspective and that i quite enjoy it.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):

Typhon 1942RP Networks - Moderator

Mobster's Paradise [ Calloway & Lateral ] - Staff Manager

Mobster's Paradise [ Rho & Balbino ] - Moderator 

Mobster's Paradise [ Preck ] - Moderator 

Axiom 1942RP Networks - Super Administrator

Nomad VietnamRP Networks - Senior Administrator

DNG VietnamRP - Moderator

Timeless 1942RP Networks - Community Manager

Imperium Gaming Axis VS Allies - Administrator

Imperium Gaming [REVAMP] - Moderator

DIR 1942RP Networks - Moderator

rp.zone 1942RP Networks - Moderator

HKG  1942RP - Community Manager

Sammy's Star Wars - Super Administrator - P

Superior MilitaryRP - Administrator - S

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I have not.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:

Yes, I think I'm well-known, I think I'm good, I think a few think I'm good I know most of them. I use to over-see them on other servers.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:

- Pendred
- TonyTheSnack

-------------------------------------------------

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I ask another staff member to take care of it, I'm currently off-duty and cannot be bias with that person.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I will record and contact a higher-up to take care of the problem.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I will talk to them, and give them the punishment like any other player in the community. Nothing less, will always be fair in the situation.

---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - Rem - 12-27-2020

+1
Assuming the recommendation is valid then it sounds like you know what you are doing already.
Good past staffing background it seems.
Very well built app.

RE: Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - Santa - 12-27-2020

+1 a lot of experience, and seems like a good fit

RE: Micky's Staff Application [D-N] - Canadian-bacon - 12-27-2020

Thank you for your interest in our staff team. After careful consideration I can now welcome you to the Diverge Staff team.

Accepted