Diverge Networks
Eu4ic Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Eu4ic Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=265)

Eu4ic Staff Application - Eu4ic - 12-27-2020

In-Game Name(s): Johnny Sheckelstein, Hideki Tojo
Steam Name: Eu4ic
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185603442/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:112668857
Discord Username: Eu4ic#0528
Total playtime on Server: On every day for the past week
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Weekends 8-10 Hours, Weekdays 4-6 Hours.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: for the most part (Was Mod on MP then promoted to Admin, It has been a while would need a quick refresher.)
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  My motivation to apply for staff is that I genuinely enjoy MafiaRP, the community it creates and the roleplay that is established. I have spent countless hours and nights playing on servers similar to this and for the enjoyment that it brings me I think it is always a good decision to give back to the community. Also, being able to help players with their needs whether that be a rule break, a name change, a faction change. We are here to provide that level of enjoyment to the players that we received when we first joined. Being staff ensures to the players that someone is there keeping an eye out and is doing what is right for the players and the server. Finally, During this short time ive been in the server I have seen some serious dedication from the staff team to take care of sits promptly and effectively even while being understaffed. I would like to give a hand to those currently staffing and provide that same level of dedication to the job. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I should be considered over other applicants because I have had a ton of experience in Mafia RP and staffing in general. This map I used to consider a second home, I know every inch like the back of my hand. Also, I have been staff on similar servers such as MP, I understand the roleplay that happens on the server. I have experienced many different sits and situations such as RDMs, name change request, faction change request, PK situations. You name it and I've probably handled something similar. Also, I am very dedicated to the position, I join staff because I want to help the server and its community. I want to see Mafia RP strive and get more popular, because in my opinion it is the most fun roleplaying experience I have had on Gmod thus far. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Star Wars RP Icefuse , Moderator promoted to Admin (6-8 Months) , MafiaRP Mobsters Paradise, Moderator promoted to Admin (4-5 months).

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not been banned.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I have only just joined the server today but I believe I have already formed some great bonds with those in the community. I quickly began talking with the other players in RP let people know who I am and my background, Introduced myself to the OFA Commissioner and began getting to know my fellow co-workers in the department and overall interacting with as many people as I can. I had a few new people who were new to the MafiaRP experience speak with me, I led them to clothing stores or introduced them to others when they were looking for work and also gave them some starting cash to get rolling. I think it's important to have someone to show you the ropes on a new server sometimes it can be overwhelming and having someone to give you a little help goes a long way. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: N/A
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would wait for the ticket to be put in. If no one else is answering the ticket I would swap to my staff character as long as the situation did not involve me in order to keep admin sits unbiased and take the sit. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would go up to my superior in the staff CoC and inform them of the staff member's actions and gather as much evidence of the abuse as I can. Also, I would make sure to explain in detail the abuse and when its been happening. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would inform my friend that what he is doing is against server rules advice that he stop his actions immediately or I would step in and deal with it accordingly, If possible to keep the situation unbiased if a staff ticket is already put in and taken by another staff member I would let the staff member make the decision and what to do. No matter if it is a friend or not everyone should be treated equally especially when it comes to rule breaking. 

RE: Eu4ic Staff Application - Rem - 12-27-2020

+1
I saw you on yesterday and I believe you were RPing with no issues.
Preferably you get more game time.
Solid application
I can't find any noticeable errors.
Gave me laughter when I read the name Shecklestein
My vote can change if I see issues involving you until the application accepted/denied as you have a lower amount of in game hours.

RE: Eu4ic Staff Application - Santa - 12-27-2020

+1 Seems like a good fit

RE: Eu4ic Staff Application - Hart - 12-30-2020

+1 Pretty chill person

RE: Eu4ic Staff Application - Pendred - 01-02-2021

Your application is okay, I see you online a lot and you have a spotless ban/warn record.

Your application has been accepted, please DM me on Discord to get setup and trained.