Diverge Networks
Nucky ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Nucky ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=2667)

Nucky ban appeal - Malone - 12-03-2021

Your Name: Nucky

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155772809

Reason for ban: N/A

Length of ban: Perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): It has been a long time I can't remember as to why I was banned and I'd like to know why/shred some light on the situation 

Why should you be unbanned?; It has been many moons since I was banned and if given the second chance I'll be a star player 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): n/a

RE: Nucky ban appeal - Pendred - 12-03-2021

You know why you were banned Malone. You were also a huge asshole, why should we let you back?

I also recall you threatening to chargeback.

RE: Nucky ban appeal - Malone - 12-03-2021

(12-03-2021, 08:44 PM)Pendred Wrote: You know why you were banned Malone. You were also a huge asshole, why should we let you back?

True but Pendred lets be real. We all did a little trolling in our time we've both been assholes. We both minged on Typhon trying to bring that server down with mass mingeing.
As much as I've talked shite in regards to charge back in OOC I never acted upon anything because it was empty bitching. Diverge is heaven of Mafia RP 
and there's no real competition give us a second chance and I'll slide you a spring roll IC

(12-03-2021, 08:44 PM)Pendred Wrote: You know why you were banned Malone. You were also a huge asshole, why should we let you back?

Champ take the devils hand give us a second chance with a 0 chance policy it has been a while and shit I've changed a good amount and only want to come back to Diverge for some top quality RP

RE: Nucky ban appeal - Pendred - 12-03-2021

(12-03-2021, 09:49 PM)Malone Wrote:

True but Pendred lets be real. We all did a little trolling in our time we've both been assholes. We both minged on Typhon trying to bring that server down with mass mingeing.
As much as I've talked shite in regards to charge back in OOC I never acted upon anything because it was empty bitching. Diverge is heaven of Mafia RP 
and there's no real competition give us a second chance and I'll slide you a spring roll IC

Champ take the devils hand give us a second chance with a 0 chance policy it has been a while and shit I've changed a good amount and only want to come back to Diverge for some top quality RP

well actually I was UA on Typhon, then I killed it when I wanted, so

RE: Nucky ban appeal - Malone - 12-03-2021

(12-03-2021, 09:58 PM)Pendred Wrote:

well actually I was UA on Typhon, then I killed it when I wanted, so

Even with our disagreements that's why I fucking like you as an owner not only did you not give pedos and wife beaters a platform you own it like a champ.
Typhon was realy fucked glad you fucked em that hard kek

It's really up to you mate if you want me back in the community happy days I'll come back and will only be RPing seriously. I've learnt a bit in the time i've been gone and I feel I could do some good
but unlike last time if you think I'm still a jackass and you want the ban to stick. Happy days mate I'll respect your opinion

RE: Nucky ban appeal - Colo - 12-10-2021

Didn't you just say you don't remember why you were banned then immediately remembered after Penred called you out XD

Nucky ban appeal - Rem - 12-18-2021

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.