Diverge Networks
Frankie breaking rules - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Frankie breaking rules (/showthread.php?tid=2674)

Frankie breaking rules - ExodusMal - 12-04-2021

Your Name: Mal O'Brien

Offender(s) Name(s): Soloniski Bratvas

Offender(s) Steam/Player ID: N/A

Server this occurred on?: Mafia RP

Time of Incident: N/A

Rule(s) Violated: Metagame, Failrp(debatable), NLR

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): i added as an attachment

Additional Information (Players/staff directly involved, etc): Alright so some background info, this guy named Frankie "Scar" Blancovich or Frankie "Kato" Blancovich was a member of the Alistar Faction a while back, after a day or two he left without letting us know and joined the Solonski Bratvas, we contacted an admin and got his pk in order and killed him, this morning the bratvas approached us saying they would kill us for killing Frankie and then when I asked how they knew it was us they claimed there was a witness, when in fact there were no other bratvas online, after that IU got Frankie himself to confirm on discord that he did in fact tell them, you can see that in the screen shot I added to this post. I hope you can settle this because this is just getting annoying I don't want to have to get pked for some bullshit reason. 

Thanks,
Mal

RE: Frankie breaking rules - Chubbs - 12-04-2021

First of all i was the guy that apporached you with my gang. We asked you where you boss was as we wanted to speak to him, we never mentioned the fact of killing you in any way, If you wish to back that up please send the clip.
Second of all Discord is OOC, He is allowed to tell us that you guys pked him in Discord. We just cant use it in IC, Whitch we never did. Once again. Provide footage of us doing any of this,
The proof you posted was a discord convo between you and him, He told us that he got pked over DISCORD. Discord is OOC.

It also cant be NLR, This thread is FailRP - Metagame.

Oh yeah a quick side note, My gang approached you due to you guys running over one of my guys with a car. But you turned the whole situation into a Meta Game One, Also you did break RP multiple times by randomly screaming "IM GONNA BAN YOU" "YOU WILL ALL GET BANNED FOR NLR". And last but not least i had to warn a few of your guys due to you's breaking NLR and running into our building minging around.

RE: Frankie breaking rules - Arth - 12-04-2021

(12-04-2021, 04:16 PM)Chubbs Wrote: First of all i was the guy that apporached you with my gang. We asked you where you boss was as we wanted to speak to him, we never mentioned the fact of killing you in any way, If you wish to back that up please send the clip.
Second of all Discord is OOC, He is allowed to tell us that you guys pked him in Discord. We just cant use it in IC, Whitch we never did. Once again. Provide footage of us doing any of this,
The proof you posted was a discord convo between you and him, He told us that he got pked over DISCORD. Discord is OOC.

Oh yeah a quick side note, My gang approached you due to you guys running over one of my guys with a car. But you turned the whole situation into a Meta Game One, Also you did break RP multiple times by randomly screaming "IM GONNA BAN YOU" "YOU WILL ALL GET BANNED FOR NLR". And last but not least i had to warn a few of your guys due to you's breaking NLR and running into our building minging
No witnesses, the guy that got pked told you guys lmao.

RE: Frankie breaking rules - ExodusMal - 12-04-2021

(12-04-2021, 04:16 PM)Chubbs Wrote: First of all i was the guy that apporached you with my gang. We asked you where you boss was as we wanted to speak to him, we never mentioned the fact of killing you in any way, If you wish to back that up please send the clip.

Oh yeah a quick side note, My gang approached you due to you guys running over one of my guys with a car. But you turned the whole situation into a Meta Game One, Also you did break RP multiple times by randomly screaming "IM GONNA BAN YOU" "YOU WILL ALL GET BANNED FOR NLR". And last but not least i had to warn a few of your guys due to you's breaking NLR and running into our building minging around.

I honestly can't believe that you as a moderator will seriously lie like this, you approached us asking for our leader for no other reason then to start a war, you literally mentioned it to me and my 3-4 other guys standing there, not only did you say you wanted to start a war, one of you guys said "easy faction wipe" or somewhere around those lines which essentially means you are going to wipe our faction. A single person went into your garage and I don't represent them I have no clue why they did it but don't try to be over dramatic, and while its true discord is ooc, frankie and you meta gamed by approaching us asking for a war because the dead character told you we killed him. You broke the rules of this server and I hope you are severely punished for it.

RE: Frankie breaking rules - Chubbs - 12-04-2021

(12-04-2021, 05:31 PM)Arth Wrote:

Oh yeah a quick side note, My gang approached you due to you guys running over one of my guys with a car. But you turned the whole situation into a Meta Game One, Also you did break RP multiple times by randomly screaming "IM GONNA BAN YOU" "YOU WILL ALL GET BANNED FOR NLR". And last but not least i had to warn a few of your guys due to you's breaking NLR and running into our building minging
No witnesses, the guy that got pked told you guys lmao.
He told us over Discord, Discord is OOC.

(12-04-2021, 07:15 PM)ExodusMal Wrote:

I honestly can't believe that you as a moderator will seriously lie like this, you approached us asking for our leader for no other reason then to start a war, you literally mentioned it to me and my 3-4 other guys standing there, not only did you say you wanted to start a war, one of you guys said "easy faction wipe" or somewhere around those lines which essentially means you are going to wipe our faction. A single person went into your garage and I don't represent them I have no clue why they did it but don't try to be over dramatic, and while its true discord is ooc, frankie and you meta gamed by approaching us asking for a war because the dead character told you we killed him. You broke the rules of this server and I hope you are severely punished for it.
We came up to you cause we knew you owned the house next door, We wanted to speak to your leader as you guys ran over one of my guys with a car, So we wanted the turn over of that 1 guy or ofcourse we can go to war due to you guys nearly killing one of mine. We cant go to war over us knowing a PK OOC'ily you should know that too,

Once again if you have any proof like video evidence etc, Please send it i would like to see it. Apart from that it seems like you are bending the story in your favour. Also if you wish to count the numbers of people who witnessed the situation, i am able to gather 6 witnesses from my side as they all stood behind me and observed the situation.

Frankie breaking rules - Hue - 12-04-2021

Your player report has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined that the player's actions were not against our server rules or they were too minor in nature to warrant punishment.

We thank you for taking the time to file a player report.