Diverge Networks
GreenT's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: GreenT's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=2690)

GreenT's Staff Application - GreenT - 12-06-2021

In-Game Name(s): Corporal Dimitri Russiv    |     Lui Jovani
Steam Name: Barcelona
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445899102/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:242816687
Discord Username: GreenT#2001
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 5d 23hr 5min
Time Zone: Eastern Time (ET)
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-3hrs daily
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes, understood.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I really enjoy the Diverge community. I think a position in the staff team would suit me well. I'm very understanding and unbiased. No matter the situation, I will always hear every side and give proper judgement. I have had many interactions with staff team members and it seems what they do is very  exciting and interesting.*
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I have a good understanding of the rules. I am not biased. I have great leadership and problem solving skills. I have good communication skills. I have a good reputation of not getting in trouble, I've never been in a staff sit for something  I've done against the rules. *
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): None
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I've never been banned on any Diverge servers.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: Yes, I'd say I'm well known. I believe most members have a positive reputation on me. I try to be as nice to the community as possible and keep all toxicity to a low.  I often give stuff away to people and I believe I'm one of the most less selfish/greedy person. I'm often also given compliments where as most other cops are hated on.*
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:  Moses
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I'm not roleplaying, someone makes a ticket, I'll go on-duty, take the sit.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would confront the fellow staff member, inform them that what they're doing isn't right, if it continues I'll bring it up to a higher ranking.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would proceed by giving them a verbal warning after the first complaint, if they continue I'll continue with actual punishments, I know it may affect the friendship but I'll have to make sure he understands it's what I'm supposed to do.
---------------------------------------------------------

Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for weeks before any sort of decision is made on them.

RE: GreenT's Staff Application - Vex - 12-06-2021

No effort put into the application, don't even know who you are

RE: GreenT's Staff Application - Bees - 12-06-2021

+1 Since, I know him rply, but never met him ooc. He seems genuinely be a good fit for staff.

(12-06-2021, 12:11 AM)Stretch Wrote: -1

No effort put into the application, don't even know who you are
At least he didn't change the font size. I bet you didn't even read it. As well, get to know people then, that's your fault.

RE: GreenT's Staff Application - Vex - 12-15-2021

+1, positive

After playing with him in-game, I found that he is an amazing person and roleplayer,-
the only thing I think needs to be fixed is the word count.

RE: GreenT's Staff Application - kash - 12-18-2021

+1

pretty swag homosexual

GreenT's Staff Application - Pendred - 12-29-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.