Diverge Networks
Mastery Enterprises Faction App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: Mastery Enterprises Faction App (/showthread.php?tid=2764)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mastery Enterprises Faction App - Chavez221 - 12-20-2021

Name of Faction:
Mastery Enterprises

Number of Members (Minimum of 5):
10+ and rising

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc):
Legal Faction

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc):
Hispanic owned but Any and All can join

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210):
Frozty#5501

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:192294830

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one):
New Discord in replies

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

Mastery Enterprises was founded in 1822 by Senor Nathan Chavez. At the time he was a Mexican Drug-Lord. He was sick of all the Death, Murder, and toxicity in his life. He realized that he should leave behind the Drug business and start off a Legal route for all his Hombres y mujeres. He would gain funds mostly through the drugs that he had sold before. Him and his Abuelita had a long consideration on what to name it, they all realized they should name it the "Mastery Enterprises", they loved the name they had created and wanted it to be a family business passed on from generation to generation. He slowly created business deals with other companies as well as other entrepreneurs. He slowly made more and more money until the greed overcame him and he gambled almost all of it away. The day he gambled it away he decided to keep the rest and pass it down to his son. His son, John T. Chavez had a relatively successful life, but when he got to around 44 years old he suddenly died from a Assassination. Nobody knows who or why he was assassinated. All we know is he left half of his money to his son, and half of it to an unknown person. Now, Lucas "Sombrero" Chavez has taken over the business and it is his turn to make his own money and support his own family. From this day forth, starting 12/20/84 Lucas had taken over his grandfathers Business and move to New York. In New York, the presence of Master Enterprises is more visible to the public, but not as a small town company, but a Decent Entrepreneurial business. Their interactions within the city is seen mainly through his Friendships with other companies.

RE: Master Enterprises Faction App by Lucas "Sombrero" Chavez - JayGamble - 12-21-2021

Seems Cool +1

RE: Mastery Enterprises Faction App by Lucas "Sombrero" Chavez - Shimac - 12-21-2021

So what can 'Mastery Enterprises' offer in terms of Legal action in the server? While I'd love to see more legal factions, I also didn't get a whole idea on what your faction is gonna do.

RE: Mastery Enterprises Faction App by Lucas "Sombrero" Chavez - ayo - 12-21-2021

[Image: frozty.PNG]

RE: Mastery Enterprises Faction App by Lucas "Sombrero" Chavez - wakiestfall801 - 12-21-2021

Wait a second ?

RE: Mastery Enterprises Faction App by Lucas "Sombrero" Chavez - Chavez221 - 12-21-2021

(12-21-2021, 02:28 PM)Shimac Wrote: So what can 'Mastery Enterprises' offer in terms of Legal action in the server? While I'd love to see more legal factions, I also didn't get a whole idea on what your faction is gonna do.
Mastery Enterprises plan is to do Oil, I originally had it named to Oil Mastery Inc, but I was told I wouldn't be guaranteed Oil. But the goal of Mastery Enterprises is honestly, to have fun and chill. I want Mastery Enterprises to stand for something but that something is not war, that something is not fighting. That something is friendship and loyalty. My idea for the faction was to get Oil, then maybe move onto Weapons, etc. I really just want the people in my faction, The citizens in diverge, etc to have fun and have a place they can go to anytime if they want to sell oil or even talk. My place will be an Open door policy most of the time for everybody and anybody. Good question It did let me get more into detail on what this faction will be for.

(12-21-2021, 04:10 PM)ayo Wrote: [Image: frozty.PNG]
Ahh yes, that was completely out of context, but it was a joke on the aspect of all the servers trying to make Mafia RP servers to throw over Diverge. If you had read my conversation with mouse before hand you would have seen we were talking about the Ups and downs of diverge as well as the unnamed discord server that came from. From there people were talking about the other servers trying to overthrow diverge from there I put that in chat. While I did post that this was out of context from the rest of my conversation. One last thing as much as I enjoy playing on diverge their staff can be shitty at points as all servers are lol.  

RE: Mastery Enterprises Faction App by Lucas "Sombrero" Chavez - spoopii - 12-22-2021

everyone knows and loves this guy, good rper and would be an awesome faction. We need more legal enterprises. +1 -Solomon.

RE: Mastery Enterprises Faction App by Lucas "Sombrero" Chavez - Romullus - 12-22-2021

+1 an oil legal faction would be a great addition to the server.

RE: Mastery Enterprises Faction App - kevin - 12-27-2021

-1 Embezzled funds from harrison corp & won't know how to run a faction

RE: Mastery Enterprises Faction App - Jesse - 12-27-2021

yo backstory: whack
yo copy/paste legal faction: whack
yo numbers: whack
yo grammer: whack