Diverge Networks
Pop Out [Street Gang] - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Pop Out [Street Gang] (/showthread.php?tid=2786)

Pop Out [Street Gang] - shxdow0 - 12-23-2021

Name of Faction: Pop Out

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 5

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Street Gang

Ethnic Background (Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): African American

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): soro#0069

Your SteamID: legendshadowww

Your Faction Discord link (If you have one): N/A (it's a group chat)

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): Pop Out was originated by a group of individuals who were short on cash. Starting off as an easy way to move narcotics and sometimes illegal firearms, Pop Out grew and expanded country-wide in the US and has organizations in multiple states and is mostly known for their claimed murders of rival gangs. Now-a-days Pop Out makes most of their revenue strictly from narcotic trading, illegal firearm dealing, and jobs set up by civilians or other gangs. As the name suggests, most of the members in Pop Out specialize in jumping and gang war, hence the name "Pop Out". Feared amongst most people. The members famously leave graffiti around the city with the abbreviation "P.O.G" (Pop Out Gang). This shows not only turf dominance but it lets the rival gangs know that Pop Out is near. Pop Out will have no alliances with other gangs, as we pride ourselves keeping to our own pact. While it is a street gang, murder will not be at random and the killings will never be without reason. All killings by Pop Out Gang will be calculated, gang related, or jobs from outsiders. Any failure to comply with the rules set by Pop Out Gang will result in being jumped out of the gang and you'll be blacklisted permanently. We're a family but leave no room for ignorance and stupidity. Everything I just listed is relevant to what will occur in-game. All the members and future members in Pop Out Gang are/will be serious, and be down to the bone exactly like the real life gangsters. 

RE: Pop Out [Street Gang] - savin0 - 12-24-2021

-1 song was made my polo g

RE: Pop Out [Street Gang] - shxdow0 - 12-24-2021

(12-24-2021, 05:40 AM)savin0 Wrote: -1 song was made my polo g
The gang didn't originate from Polo G, infact he has no ties with Pop Out Gang at all.

RE: Pop Out [Street Gang] - Shimac - 12-24-2021

+ 1 : Could use more serious gangs around the Server.

But

- 1 : Backstory feels very lacking in terms of creativity, no origin character(s) for the formation of the Pop Out Gang or even brief names; You just went with a simple 'group of people' shtick which prompts a 'Meh' from me.

RE: Pop Out [Street Gang] - shxdow0 - 12-24-2021

(12-24-2021, 01:47 PM)Shimac Wrote: + 1 : Could use more serious gangs around the Server.

But

- 1 : Backstory feels very lacking in terms of creativity, no origin character(s) for the formation of the Pop Out Gang or even brief names; You just went with a simple 'group of people' shtick which prompts a 'Meh' from me.

No one knows the founding fathers of the street gang. To know any actual members you'd have to be apart of the gang yourself. It's not a wide-spread media gang by any means.

RE: Pop Out [Street Gang] - Chavez221 - 12-24-2021

+1/-1

The "backstory" is more of a description,

but it doesn't seem that bad of an idea. theres an influx of gangs comin in rn

RE: Pop Out [Street Gang] - shxdow0 - 12-25-2021

(12-24-2021, 04:50 PM)Chavez221 Wrote: +1/-1

The "backstory" is more of a description,

but it doesn't seem that bad of an idea. theres an influx of gangs comin in rn
In my opinion the game is ruled by Mafia, Cartels, and Crime Families. We need to see more serious gangs emerge like this, to randomize it a little. I think people forget that while those organized crime factions existed, gangs still ruled the streets on their own terms.

RE: Pop Out [Street Gang] - CARTI - 12-25-2021

fix the backstory and ur g

Pop Out [Street Gang] - Pendred - 01-21-2022

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is suffcient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.