Diverge Networks
Navarov's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Navarov's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=279)

Navarov's Staff App - Navarov - 12-28-2020

In-Game Name(s): Alejandro Pendragon
Steam Name:Navarov
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/elqliaoquelevantabamasas/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88294623
Discord Username: Navarov Mac Suca#7591
Total playtime on Server: 18 or so hours
Time Zone: GMT-3
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: A few hours, depends on how many users are in the server, if i get up early on the server i would RP a bit and when player count reaches 20 or so i would take some time to moderate or in case an staff member is needed i would get to my staff char, probably in a day 3 or 4 hours dedicated to moderate
Have you read the rules?: Yep i have
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, indeed
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes i have
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I have my fair share, i tried to code nutscript for a while and been staff for short periods on nutscript servers
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes i have
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I saw that the server is in need of staff members and wanted to share my experience, as staff, as a leader figure and as a server owner myself once
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I dont believe i should be considered above anyone else, a lot of people could do as well even better than me as staff, if we are looking for reasons to be and facts: i have been for at least 4-5 years involved in communities of Gmod as staff or consultant if that is of any help to DarkRP, Nutscript and PNRP servers, have my share of experience dealing with mingy players and obnoxious ones, sense of responsability and order in matters or protocole and rules in the server
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): At first Mod in darkRP and up to Owner in the same server, doing my own proyects (DarkRP,PNRP,Nutscript,TTT,PH,Etc) Coding my own files and modificating others
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No i dont think so, i rarely have gotten banned on any server
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * Not really, just known as the mexican/chilean guy who sells cheap guns with the chicanos
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: None
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I first end any roleplay i have (probably telling i have to go se my sick auntie in RP) and hop on to my staff character, get to the case then ask for evidence and (if available) see logs, speak to both parties and figure who is to be punished and give out the appropiate punishment (depending on the previous problems the RDM'er had if has more than 5 for example i'd call a superior and debrief what to do if kick,ban or permaban) proceed and go back to my bussisness if nothing else pops out
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I take evidence, photos, videos, logs, and report them to superios, Superadmin or Owner or above their rank and let the superiors take care of that after delivering the evidence
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I'd be indiferent and totally objective to the fact he is my friend, break the rules and pay the consecuences, kick, ban or permaban the punishment deserved to whatever he done.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Navarov's Staff App - Rem - 12-28-2020

App is unfinished
I remember you being a minge when you first joined. That may have changed, but that's what I can only remember my past experiences from you.
As the app is not properly done, I cannot give a good vote based off of the application.

RE: Navarov's Staff App - Pendred - 12-31-2020

Your application is poorly formatted and written, however your age must surely give you maturity and common sense, which is an instant plus in itself.

You have 24 hours to improve the formatting, answers and grammar on this application.

RE: Navarov's Staff App - Pendred - 01-02-2021

Denied, applicant failed to make the appropriate modifications within the specified time period.