Diverge Networks
Fish man is gay - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Fish man is gay (/showthread.php?tid=2819)

Fish man is gay - Chubbs - 12-30-2021

Your Name: Chubbs / Vladimir Solonik

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:130216790

Reason for ban: FailRP | Minging | NITRP | POx2

Length of ban: 12h

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute.

Why should you be unbanned? In the clips that Fish man decided to ban me, The first clip i was just AFK, During the whole arrest the cop just kept coming in, calling me retarded, kept telling me to shut up and then kept leaving. So i was bored when i was alone in the cell so i just ended up going onto a different game. When i heard the cell doors bang i moved away, Both the Cop and the probie know i did. In the second clip it was me being a difficult person. I wasn't minging, The cop kept getting on my nerves by being a shit cop, by stacking charges and being corrupt. So i just ended up being a difficult person to deal with. That's an IC issue.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

1. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/924429696148582400/926141642304548934/hl2_2021-12-30_15-47-51-019_Trim.mp4
    1. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/924429696148582400/926141033841041448/resisting.mp4

RE: Fish man is gay - Fish Man - 12-30-2021

Hello there.
I will go over your ban appeal. Point by point

First of all, May I say that the title of this ban appeal is immature.
Quote: "The first clip i was just AFK"

I fail to see how you were "just AFK" when you had responded a few seconds prior. That makes no sense to me. You were also blocking the door whilst responding to his messages with a "What do you want?". Were you AFK while writing that?

Quote: “During the whole arrest the cop just kept coming in, calling me retarded, kept telling me to shut up and then kept leaving. So i was bored when i was alone in the cell so i just ended up going onto a different game”
Does him being corrupt justify you minging? If his IC corruption turns into fail corruption. then you should have reported him. You know as a former staff member to never fight a rulebreak with another rulebreak

Quote:“In the second clip it was me being a difficult person. I wasn't minging, The cop kept getting on my nerves by being a shit cop, by stacking charges and being corrupt. So I just ended up being a difficult person to deal with. That's an IC issue.”

Well. Sure. You are completely allowed to "be a difficult person" But. As seen in the clip. You begin spawning cans in what I assume is an attempt to block the door from closing. You were also wedging yourself in the door to avoid it being closed. I disagree with it being an IC issue. When it divulges into spawning props without any RP reason and abusing how the doors work, that is when it becomes an OOC issue. You were wedging yourself in the door to prevent RP from continuing. thus ruining the flow of the RP and making it an OOC issue

I decided to issue a ban due to your long time on the server, you being ex-staff and a faction leader. You should know the rules by now. Especially as an ex-staff, Along with the fact that you just came off of a FailRP ban

Chubbs. You are a nice guy. I hate to see you turning into this, and I truly hope this ban will be a learning experience. Whilst a relatively short ban. I hope the principle is enough. - Sincerely, Fish Man

RE: Fish man is gay - Chubbs - 12-30-2021

My bad, In the first clip i thought of a different situation. Anyways i asked the cop what he wanted. If he would have told me what he wanted i would have just stepped away, He could've just took the reasonable route of talking to me and actually discussing the problems instead of pointing a gun at me half the time and yelling orders.

Second off all, me being a difficult person, Once again that is an IC issue. Not a rule break, i also spawned in 2 cans due to the cop leaving me in the server for upwards of 10-20 Minutes at a time. I did the appropriate /me for me taking the can out of my pocket, I dont see how what is an issue for minging as i did not harm anyone with the can and the second the RP Situation resumed i deleted the can. Last of all me blocking the door, I was blocking the door as a difficult person. Once again that is an IC issue, The steps for that situation would be to drag me back into the cell, Not ban me for NITRP.

Quick mention - Just cause you keep mentioning "You were previous staff you should now this" Will not effect me in any way, The actions you have show towards me or my friends for the past week can be said enough about you. No need to try and guilt me or make me look back on my actions, Your a staff member not a therapist. Also going "Chubbs. You are a nice guy. I hate to see you turning into this, and I truly hope this ban will be a learning experience. Whilst a relatively short ban. I hope the principle is enough." Especially after targeting me and my faction for a certain time is strange to me.
You know what you did Fish man.

(12-30-2021, 05:09 PM)Stretch Wrote: Half of your play time is in jail
Lmfao, Its not my fault cops wanna pull me over for the most gay shit.

RE: Fish man is gay - Fish Man - 12-30-2021

As seen in the clip. you did not do any /mes. I'm unsure what /mes you are referring to, Regardless. From what I saw. He had no chance to drag you in, as you were blocking the door, Both times. Being a difficult person does not mean you get to minge, From what I saw in the clip. You are blocking the door and repeating "loser" for the sole reason of pissing off the officer and to stop RP.

I have absolutely no idea what you are refering to by claiming I've done something against you and your friends? 
I may not be your therapist. But I can still care about the community members. I'm not just an unfeeling robot. I truly do care about people

(12-30-2021, 05:14 PM)Fish Man Wrote: As seen in the clip. you did not do any /mes. I'm unsure what /mes you are referring to, Regardless. From what I saw. He had no chance to drag you in, as you were blocking the door, Both times. Being a difficult person does not mean you get to minge, From what I saw in the clip. You are blocking the door and repeating "loser" for the sole reason of pissing off the officer and to stop RP.

I have absolutely no idea what you are refering to by claiming I've done something against you and your friends? 
I may not be your therapist. But I can still care about the community members. I'm not just an unfeeling robot. I truly do care about people
Your a staff member, You can go into Logs and check if i did the /me for the can, Which i did. Apart from that once again me pissing off the officer is a IC issue. All the time i spent in that cell i was "waiting for a lawyer". The officer just kept me in the cell without any RP. I dont understand how your punishing me but not him, due to him literally keeping me in there for an hour without any RP.

RE: Fish man is gay - Baldrick - 12-31-2021

Do not comment on ban appeals unless you were directly involved with the situation.

Fish man is gay - Pendred - 12-31-2021

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules